[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY TO GIRLS? I mean I'd never actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13
File: Inside-Out-Puppy-Bowl.jpg (154 KB, 700x377) Image search: [Google]
Inside-Out-Puppy-Bowl.jpg
154 KB, 700x377
WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY TO GIRLS?
I mean I'd never actually approach them or anything but even if I did WHAT WOULD I FUCKING SAY?

Do girls like random guys trying to make small talk with them or should I just flat out say "I think your cute." I have no idea.
>>
>>24094670
whip out your cock and say "can you sign this?"
>>
>>24094670
ask her what her favorite color is.
>>
The same shit you would say to a boy.
>>
>>24094750
So nothing?
>>
>>24094750
I honestly don't know what I'd say to a guy either. The friends I have came from other friends, who came from other friends, who came to be only by association (same sports team, in the same club, etc).
>>
you could start with saying hello you autist
>>
Something light hearted about the current situation you both find yourselves in
If she responds in an interested tone you continue, either developing your point or shifting to an alternate topic of equal or greater interest
With practice your skills of improvising topics of discussion will improve
>>
>>24094670
if you want to pick her up, just say "hi i think you're cute" and "whats your number" etc

if you want to small talk her, say hi and ask her what she's up to and make up some conversations (any shitty topic you can come up with) in hopes that once she gets comfortable with you (can take a few days), she'd start opening up with you with actual interesting topics.
basically this. >>24094849
talk about the situation. for example: why you're here, your interests, if you or she is a tourist, talk about plans, or just jokingly talk shit about people you see

if you suck at small talk, think of something you specifically want to ask her / want her to do, like, "do you have the time right now?" "where is the coffee shop?" "I think I've met you before, have you been to ~~~~ high school?" "i'm making a video of this street do you wanna participate?"
>>
>>24094670
What would you want a girl to say to you OP?
>>
I love Inside Out.
>>
>>24094670
Approach them from behind and go ohoho like a frenchman.
>>
>>24094670
Depends on the setting. If its at school or office, just treat them like a normal fucking human being. Be polite but not a kissass creep, and don't act too interested and don't act autistic (sorry video game hobbies are mostly off the table). Eventually one of them ends up liking you if you look decent and will start being clingy.
>>
There is one rule to approaching girls and/or meeting them after having chatted. Be attractive, if you aren't you are out of luck.
>>
>>24095200
Quit blaming your failures on your bald head, baldy.
>>
>>24094750
What kind of video games do you like to play?
>>
>>24095232
I'm not bald. And yes i blame my failures on not being attractive. I'm severely ugly.
>>
>>24095065
I'm planning on talking to this girl, who seems pretty stuck-up, but cute nonetheless. We are in the same math class and we have a test on monday. I'm planning on going up to her after the test and asking how she think it was. I just dunno what I would do after that. I was thinking about biting the bullet and saying she's cute. Its not like I have much to lose, cause if she rejects me, things'll just go right back to normal, and in about a month I'll never see her again.

...Sound like a good idea??
>>
>>24094670
Don't think about it, it just comes out of nowhere when it feels right. Thinking is the enemy in life.
>>
>>24095243
Not. A. Fucking. Excuse.
>>
>>24095243
post pic fag
>>
>>24095278
It is an excuse. Ed Sheeran is an fantastic singer and rich and famous. And he looks normal where i don't.
>>
>>24095289
No faggot this is not /soc/.
>>
Small talk works if it doesn't become awkward. Saying you think someone is cute is totally fine if you've known them for a short amount of time (a couple of weeks or so.) I'm really awkward in general myselfwhen it comes to social interaction so any person who tries to approach me for conversation or the like just gets hit with spaghetti and then I feel like an ass.
>>
File: 1401x788-GalifiaAG02.jpg (122 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-GalifiaAG02.jpg
122 KB, 1401x788
>>24095290
I repeat, and I announce my repetition, you have no excuse.
>>
>>24095278
ed sheeran isn't severely ugly. are you fucking blind? also he has a voice of 1 in 10 million, seriously
>>
File: riley-inside-out-.jpg (37 KB, 582x527) Image search: [Google]
riley-inside-out-.jpg
37 KB, 582x527
>>24095107
Riley is cute! CUTE!!
>>
>>24095340
He have a nice beard, looks manly and normal. So when i have only experienced rejections, never had someone attracted to me or anything i think its a safe bet.
>>
>>24095340
>he refuted my claim based on the grounds that I was choosing normal looking people who are both rich and famous
>better post more rich and famous people with no significantly ugly features
>that'll show him!
>>
>>24095376
>wah nobody will hang out with me because I'm poor!
>>
File: aKaKtnr.jpg (15 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
aKaKtnr.jpg
15 KB, 638x360
>>24095375
I can't claim to share your opinion on what constitutes a nice beard, but surely by now you know your problem isn't being ugly.
>>
File: EVE Giggle.png (629 KB, 765x800) Image search: [Google]
EVE Giggle.png
629 KB, 765x800
>>24095367
no she isn't, her whole face is bland. even the robot from wall-e has a cuter face and it only has eyes
>>
>>24095278

Get real, he would be having tfw no gf if he had no fame or money from that one song.
Also, I think it's funny how the roastie and normie invaders think every man can just become a celebrity.
>>
File: Star Trek Face.jpg (43 KB, 394x388) Image search: [Google]
Star Trek Face.jpg
43 KB, 394x388
>>24095266
yes, do it. bite that bullet hard.
>>
>>24095538
No, he'd be playing Nirvana covers on his mail order guitar on the college campus and swimming in almost as much pussy as he has now.
>>
>>24094670
HOW TO APPROACH GIRLS

>don't be ugly
>dress decent
>have decent hygiene
>be above average
>don't be ugly
>just walk up and say hey
>if she says, "Can I help you?"
>you say, "nah just felt like talking, so anyways, what kind of things do you like?"
>try to keep conversation
>don't be ugly

It's really that simple. If you're too scared, just fucking do it. Whatever happens fucking happens. Remember, she's just a fucking bag of meat with built in onaholes.

>source: personal experience
>>
Walk up and say

>hey bb u wan sum fuk

Get results every time
>>
>>24095825
>>source: personal experience
xex
>>
>>24095825
you forgot about the don't be ugly part
>>
>>24095825

Also, don't be constantly complimenting them, you'll look like a fuck boy.
>>
My friend is a Tyrone. He gets pussy all the time. The way he starts a conversation is by approaching girls and saying "Do I know you from somewhere? You work at [random place] right?" Then obviously the girl will say no, then my friend just says something like "Oh ok, Well I might not know you, but we can change that. What you doing tomorrow/next friday, etc etc.

It works well enough to start a convo.
>>
>>24094823
Why would you walk up to a random girl and call her an autist?
>>
Honestly OP, at 26 it seems like the only girls who are interested in having a conversation are the ones attracted to me. So it just happens naturally because they are better at doing that small, social, polite conversation.

You just have to introduce yourself, if they are even 1% interested they will find shit to talk about.

I don't think you can "seduce" a girl into being attracted to you, unless you give an image of what they want and don't see initially in you physically wise. Does that make sense?
>>
>>24094670
hello, my name is anon, what is you name?
>>
>>24095951
what the fuck did you just say to me you little fuck boy?
>>
>>24094670
Girls literally only want to talk and be nice to you if you are attractive. Even the ones who are paid to be nice towards people don't want to do so.
Here, male bartenders and guys who work in coffee shops are always nice and try to make small talk, but the female ones will be grumpy even if you don't try to talk to them.
>>
honestly, its girls fault. they're so unapproachable.

even if you don't wanna fuck em, just talking casually, you're on the spot, you're the monkey boy entertainer, or the creeping perv, you are not you, they can't see you as a person, or something. this can apply to all normies, but at least guys have more common ground and a basis to assume it's not a sexual advancement. the whole schism is just fucked.

just don't even bother, senpai. not worth the headache.

the only time you should be talking to a girl, is when you're on friendly terms without being friends, such as a classroom or job familiarity. they don't know you, you don't know them, but you're familiar enough to be nice and greet each other casually. you slowly build a repertoire without being friends, so no friendzone. if feelings mutually happen, great. if they don't, no biggie. you weren't friends to begin with, so if rejected, no big loss. and if there's no romantic feelings, but a growing friendliness, that could be good, too.

just try not to find yourself in a situation doing the approaching. it should be something forced, like around work or class mates. it's like building a fort. one brick at a time.

as for subject matter. shit, you got me. you better be fluent in normie, or hope you've got something to bond over.
>>
>>24094670
>Do girls like random guys trying to make small talk

only if youre attractive. if you are ugly dont bother opening your fucking mouth
>>
File: 1445110297240.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445110297240.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>24094670
>WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY TO GIRLS?
Don't.
>>
>>24097432
though desu I usually don't approach a girl unless I think she is attractive and want to potentially date (though I these attempts have always proved fruitless)

I go to a community college so there is no bonding in or outside the classroom. The only people I talk to are my friends from HS and their friends.
>>
>>24097536
how can I tell if im attractive or not.
I'm not really sure what girls like in a guy, physically, anyway. Good cheekbones?
>>
Just tell them you like them

You're either attractive or you're not. If you are she'll say yes, if you aren't she'll say no
>>
>>24097596
go on tinder, if you get over 25 matches in less than 2 days then you are attractive
>>
>>24097432
I really can't understand how so many women assume that if you try to talk to them, you want to get into their pants, pic related.

>even if you don't wanna fuck em, just talking casually, they can't see you as a person
True shit.
>Always go to the same place to get my hair cut
>There's two people working there, one guy and one girl
>Both of them will try to make small talk while cutting my hair
>They have cut my hair an equal amount of times
>The guy remembers me from day one
>The girl always forgets who I am
>>
>>24095825
what if I fail step 1, 5 and 10?
>>
>>24097596
You can actually get a pretty good estimate of how attractive you are just by going up to a girl and ask what time it is.
If she finds you attractive, she will smile or even blush, and happily tell you the time.
If you are ugly or average, they'll just try to get it over with quickly.
>>
>>24098126
Then you make an effort to look acceptable.
>>
>>24094670

Riley is adopted.
>>
>>24098409
Riley's dad solves murders at Twin Peaks, and is the mayor of Portland.
>>
>>24098011
Missed a prime opportunity for an ego-destroying "lmao dont flatter yourself" and THEN ask her about the powerpoint.
>>
>>24098409
look out everyone, we've got a geneticist coming through
>>
>>24098409
Is this just a fan theory?
>>
>>24095504
You'd think since 1975 Lemmy would have put aside a few pounds/dollars to have plastic surgery to remove the PENCIL-ERASER-SIZED moles on his farging face. But he doesn't need to b/c rich, famous rock front man.
>>
Don't talk to them if they're on their phone. If you go to college and know them from class, try to say something like "hey, are you in biology with this professor? how was that assignment? this class is so hard" blah blah blah. It's easier to connect with people you know on some level.

If it's a complete stranger, say something about the surroundings. Ask them a question. "Hey, I've never been to this cafe, what drink do you usually get?" or banal shit similar to that. Just be polite and nice, but don't get too in their face.
>>
>>24097750
>I like you.
>No.

>I like you.
>Yes.

I don't know which is worse.
>>
You be chad and say "Eh bby u wan sum fuk?"
>>
>>24094670
>"I think your cute."

Never do this excessively. They won't respect you.
>>
>>24101243
I'll only do it once because I have nothing else to say and it'll force the conversation of us possibly going on a date??
wish me luck friendos
>>
>>24094750
This is so fucking wrong. If you try to treat a girl like a guy they get offended, or they think you're a creep, or they completely ignore you altogether.
>>
Definitely need help in this area. I can't flirt to save my life and on the few occasions I've turned down the autism enough to get a girl drunk enough to make out with me it was the result of me just going for it, not because of something I said.
>>
>>24102235
I don't think there is any "magic word" that'll automatically make girls get drunk and make out with you.
Going for it more than half the battle. Start off strong and you have a good chance.

Its just starting off is the hard part.
>>
>>24097536
>fairly attractive
>gap in front teeth unrepairable by braces
>opening mouth only ruins the illusion

fuck my life
>>
>>24094670
You invite them over for "a faff and a laff".
Pretty simply desu.
>>
File: disregard.jpg (121 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
disregard.jpg
121 KB, 500x657
>>24094670
Nothing. You say nothing, because they are not worth your time or effort.
>>
>>24098195
Well that's a relief. I always thought I was an ugly baby face mongoloid. But girls seem to smile at me and want to engage in conversation when I smile back rather than getting the confrontation over with.
>>
I WANT TO FUCK DISGUST
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.