[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does "I'm not ready for a relationship, can we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1444122025657.jpg (114 KB, 435x501) Image search: [Google]
1444122025657.jpg
114 KB, 435x501
What does "I'm not ready for a relationship, can we be friends?" mean?
I'm always told this but I don't know what it means.
>>
It means youre a freak and no woman wants anything serious with you. You have qualities they dont want and dont have qualities they want.
>>
>>24094295
It means they arent ready for a relationship so will you be their friend until ready?

SIMPLE
AS
FUCK
>>
>>24094295
She likes your personality, but she doesn't find you sexually attractive enough to want to fuck.
>>
>>24094336
This seems right
>>24094351
I have never talked to women, I physically can't, I can talk to my family well but I can't talk to women outside of that. Why would a woman be my friend if I don't talk to them?
>>
>>24094295

Like Professor Jordan says, it means "I don't mind your physical presence, but I definitely do not want your genes to survive and be propagated".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo

skip to 58:50 and watch for about 10 minutes or so.
>>
>>24094380
I'm weird as fuck and I barely talk to anybody. I barely interested in anything other than music (mainly avant-garde and harsh noise, but I never bring that up in public and never will for obvious reasons). How would my personality be appealing
>>
>>24094418
This also seems right
>>
File: Resurrection of the Thread.jpg (62 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Resurrection of the Thread.jpg
62 KB, 312x445
filler text so forth etc
>>
File: 360 Quickschoped 2.png (200 KB, 273x332) Image search: [Google]
360 Quickschoped 2.png
200 KB, 273x332
bump etc original text to be honest
>>
>>24094295
it means you're a disgusting freak ( to her ) but she wants to pretend she is a nice person
>>
>>24095167
O that makes sense
>>
>>24094295
stop trying to get a wife
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.