[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you becoming 18 actually triggered your depression >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443236164432.jpg (146 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
1443236164432.jpg
146 KB, 1600x1064
>tfw you becoming 18 actually triggered your depression
>tfw you're finally 19
>tfw you're supposed to be an independent adult
>tfw you've spent the last year avoiding as much social contact as possible and can't remember a good moment since you've become an adult.

Yay ! Happy birthday me...
>>
>>24094217
Hold on there partner
That looks very comfy. What city is this?

And yes I agree. I started to become bitter self conscious and more depressed after 17-18. Internet addiction might have been the reason for that. Gonna try and get some meds because fuck this stupid shit. These feels aren't for me.
>>
>nineTEEn
>adult

Choose one. You are nor expected to be truly responsible before at least 25-30.

At your point people expect you to really start looking into what you want to do when you later have to realize your youth is truly gone.
>>
File: 1443123843407.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443123843407.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>>24094322
Tokyo I suppose, it was in a in "darkish japan streets" thread in wallpaper/general.
I can upload all those I saved on mega and share the link if you want them.
>>
>>24094217
>19
>supposed to be an adult
Hahahhaahaahhaahahaa
>>
>>24094416
In my country it's the age you start having a real job, are done with choosing which career you're going for, get a car and maybe even start living on your own.
There's no "21 yo" shit where I live, as soon as you're 18 you're supposed to be an adult and can get thrown outta your house by your parents.
>>
>>24094489
Do you live in Korea?
>>
>>24094217

welcome in the club.

actually 21 now and its just worse than ever.

want to ragequit but cant.
but my life is actually hell,so i might say goodbye heaven.
>>
>>24094529
Nope, France. At my age, my mom already moved out of her parents'.
>>
>>24094567
I have been living on my own since 18. There is no need to grow up and be serious to do that. Just a little slaving away to pay the rent.

Or getting neetbux. Move out to live alone and continue being a manchild in peace like any sane perspn would.
>>
>>24094217
>19

pfffft, you still have a lot of time to correct yourself.

I'm 27, I'm really fucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.