[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok i got rejected by a fucking 2.5/10 fatty on tinder >im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1446401018017.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446401018017.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
Ok i got rejected by a fucking 2.5/10 fatty on tinder

>im fit, tall and have nice hair

I quit.
>>
>>24093887
Accept it and move on
Its a numbers game
What does help is that shows you what your sexual value is, none. Go for a hopeless, depressed 30+ obese ugly single mother
>>
>Go for a hopeless, depressed 30+ obese ugly single mother

This shit is what got us here in the first place
>>
File: 1420589573816.png (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1420589573816.png
103 KB, 640x960
>>24093887
>>24093887
Lmao are you the guy that posted yesterday, post a pic. Most likely you aren't as good looking as you think homeboy
But chill
Its Tinder
Try try again, eventually you'll get laid. Be upfront with what you want
>>
>>24093887
If it makes you feel better, lotsa fat girls have huge senses of entitlement.
>>
>>24094002
>playing the game
nope.
>>
>>24094108
Not posting a pic or that guy but i have had way better luck with females in person while being an autistic fuck
>>
>>24093887
get schwifty then....
>>
5/10 women are easier than 3/10 or less women.
>>
>>24093887

Women can't understand this because it's a uniquely male experience. You basically have to kill the self in order to be successful with women. They endlessly complain about how distant and emotionally unavailable men are, but those traits are basically a requirement for non-Chads. The simple fact is that you have to talk to hundreds, sometimes thousands of women. And that's ONLY if you're considered middle of the road in looks. If you're ugly, just give up now.

You have to chat up and approach so many women that who they are as a person becomes completely irrelevant. You can't invest in any of them emotionally because of the near certainty that emotionally investing in them is a waste of time because of assured rejection.

Eventually women become objects, non-persons, holes to fuck that have vapid irrelevant thoughts that require a combination of image and words that they want to hear in order to access.

Being a non-Chad is an uphill battle that is utterly dehumanizing and you won't come out of it as a whole person. You'll get really red-pilled, really fucking quickly.

Or you can fap to hentai and have a cozy evening and read articles written by females about how men no longer want to "man up" and start families anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-17-42-21.png (314 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-17-42-21.png
314 KB, 540x960
Half of the matches this gets dont even respond

>but the ones that do respond instantly

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>24094002
> single mothers
Not even once.
How many women would be ok with a single father?
>>
>>24094108
that's pretty fucking funny

but that guy's phone tho...
>beats
>beer battery
>not charged
>>
>>24094285
Then who cares what some fat bitch thinks bro, fat chicks have high standards online but in rl lose their shit
>>
>>24094656
Because im too socially retarded to talk to girls irl
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.