[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no shut-in fembot gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: n0e4fy0RZO1r9ee9go3.png (146 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
n0e4fy0RZO1r9ee9go3.png
146 KB, 500x603
>tfw no shut-in fembot gf
>>
fembots are all either "fem"bots or fem"bots"
>>
>>24093857
This.

Also, the amount of actual shut-in girls is surprisingly low. Most of the "shut in" girls are just mildly antisocial failed normies.
>>
>start talking to "fembot"
>she's 400 pound single mom
>lies about her weight
>she's had multiple boyfriends and has a current boyfriend

Women can't be robots, guys.
>>
I got one. It's nice to not have a gf who breathes down your neck all the time.
>>
>>24094077
How'd you find her?
>>
File: tumblr_nebebkmi8n1spd0keo1_500.jpg (95 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nebebkmi8n1spd0keo1_500.jpg
95 KB, 500x707
>>24093836
>tfw no cute petite hikki pure steam bf who is sick a lot
>>
>>24094107
On here. If I remember, it was through one of the old maps threads. She contacted me.
>>
>>24094118
post weewe- i mean dick
>>
>>24094192
Didn't you get enough dick last thread?

nounispound.tumblr.com
>>
File: 741.jpg (78 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
741.jpg
78 KB, 680x680
>tfw you get an anti-social smart skinny attractive robot virgin gf

I told myself a month ago it would never happen. We're all gonna make it bras
>>
>tfw you grew up and dropped all interest in trying to find a human companion off /r9k/
I cringe at my posts and behavior from even two years ago.
>>
>>24093836
>tfw missing a kishi bashi concert because I'm too nervous to go out by myself and have no friends to invite
>>
>>24094126
Well, shit. I live in the middle of nowhere.

>>24094409
What dark sorcery did you invoke?
>>
>>24094630
>Well, shit. I live in the middle of nowhere.
That's definitely a problem. In my case she lived right near me, so messaged me out of the blue and wanted me to come see her.
>>
>>24094630
>have a friend at uni who bunks with another friend with a sister in the same dorm
>i say dorm it's bigger like an apartment with thrree bedrooms
>have met his sister before
>after a couple of weeks start feeling stuff
>she aparantely didn't know what to feel but I managed to pull it off and we ended up as a thing
>been together for a few weeks now

Just being friendly I suppose
>>
>>24094694
I'm p jealous my friend

you're gonna make it brah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.