[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: AqL3ZnU.jpg (47 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
AqL3ZnU.jpg
47 KB, 550x550
Honestly wondering why people push themselves to work out every day and lift weights ect. You put so much work into your body just to get old, lose all you worked for and die. What's the point? I understand staying in shape, I try to eat decent myself, but I'd never put in the amount of work and waste my time like some people do.
>>
>>24093565

Been lifting 3 years and the first roastie I turned down made it worth it to me. It was amazing being on the other side for once
>>
>>24093650
I'm on the thin side but my body is pretty nice now after just a few months of working out. I haven't had to reject on roasties yet. I only look good without my shirt and I'm not a faggot so I won't wear a tight shirt.

Where were you when you rejected her?
>>
>>24093650
that sounds like an absolutely pathetic way to derive meaning from life
>>
File: 1444928807352.jpg (59 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
1444928807352.jpg
59 KB, 300x393
>>24093565
i lift because it feels good, gets puss and keeps me from becoming a fat miserable basement dwelling turbo-faggot such as yourself
>>
>>24093789
No you lift because then you have an excuse to look at sweaty men at the gym you fucking closet faggot
>>
>>24093789
Not to sound like I'm a loser trying to defend myself but I am 6'1" and 180 pounds, not a basement dweller kek
>>
>>24093565
Because I have a desire to eventually look good physically.

If I had the mentality of "I'll be dead eventually," I wouldn't do anything fun. I mean why go out and socialize? Why go out and try to have sex with pretty women? I mean we'll all be dead some day so why even bother, right? XD
>>
>>24093756

>fit guy turns down qt
>pathetic

Dunno man feels reverse

>>24093733

at an ale house
>>
>>24093879
I understand what your saying but you could put time into better things is what I'm getting at
>>
>>24093875
basement skeltal
>>
>>24093912

What is better than pumping and cumming?
>>
>>24093565

Here's the secret: most women just want guys to have SOMETHING going on. So many men don't even bother that when you have some muscle mass it's a big turn on. Kinda like boobs and asses for guys. Not asking for much (most of us), just something.

Also, you don't even have to go to the gym for this. Get a dumbbell and do curls, squats, and arnolds. Do pushups, and some core stuff. You don't even have to leave the house and if you're somewhat consistent you'll see improvement in about a month. Now, you won't be hulk bro status, but you'll have something.
>>
>>24093565
It gives /fit/fags purpose in life. Even though it's far from worth the effort since it actually improves their appearance only slightly, and not at all to most women.
>>
>>24093937
Making money
>>
because lifting is the only good thing in my life
>>
File: motivationalOnePunchManga.png (559 KB, 732x799) Image search: [Google]
motivationalOnePunchManga.png
559 KB, 732x799
>>24093970
>you'll see improvement in about a month.

A month? If he's serious a Man can accomplish anything he sets his mind to in a single day.
>>
>>24094023

>You put so much work into your money just to get old, lose all you worked for and die. What's the point?
>>
>>24094158
Because money can buy fun experiences and fun things, working out can't.
>>
File: 1390994106844.jpg (17 KB, 466x605) Image search: [Google]
1390994106844.jpg
17 KB, 466x605
>lifting for girls

literally the dumbest thing ever

i've been lifting 3-5 times per week for ~6 years and it's done extremely little to help me with girls, other than the occasional "oh anon ur so ripped teehee". going out and attempting to have a social life (joining clubs, sports leagues, etc) would have an almost infinitely higher return on investment if my goal was sex.

it's saturday night and i'm about to watch netflix alone while foam rolling my IT bands, eat my chicken and vegetables, then get up around 6 tomorrow morning to lift. you think this is a better plan for getting laid than just mass texting everyone i know and trying to find a party or go to a bar? come on.
>>
>>24094220

You don't have to sacrifice money for health, plenty of people make loads and still stay fit
>>
File: lu-meng_.jpg (108 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
lu-meng_.jpg
108 KB, 1000x1000
>>24094097

Hm, Lu Meng had a similar quote: "A great general needs only three days to shiw great improvement.
>>
>>24094220
Most people like associating with the physically attractive, so you probably won't be experiencing many fun things with others, you fat fuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.