[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can the ac kill me if I turn it really low and sleep naked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A2719.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2719.png
80 KB, 500x421
Can the ac kill me if I turn it really low and sleep naked?
>>
>>24093158
lmao what the fuk?
>>
>can the ac kill me?
fuck no
>>
>>24093158
Dying is faster than sleeping. Just go to sleep with a plastic bag on your head, just make sure to not have any holes in it though. Sorry for the life you had robot, goodnight.
>>
you might get the suds
>>
>>24093196
What if I point it directly to my lungs?
>>
No but if you turn on the fan consider yourself fucked beyond belief.
>>
>has AC
>literally rich
>wants to kill himself
??
>>
>>24093158
You mean like dying of exposure? I doubt it
>>
Why would it kill you? You sound pretty stupid, and there are much better ways to die.
>>
>>24093228
I just want comfy sleep death
>>
>>24093287
Hypotermia death
Just cold comfy death
>>
>>24093158
Yes it can. Run Fan Death through your web searcher of choice..
>>
>>24093315
Oh trust me, it is comfy. Maybe get sole sleeping pills so you can fall asleep even with the noise coming from the bag. Oh and nobody must wake you up/ stop you. MAKE SURE THEY WON'T OR THIS COULD END VERY VERY BADLY FOR YOU
>>
>>24093414
Is this a screamer?
>>24093446
Won't I die.before I fall asleep?
>>
>>24093498
No, hell here, have the wiki article.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death
>>
>>24093498
Let me explain this method to you.
1. You put the plastic bag on your head
2. Fix it so that it doesn't get off your head (use a rope or anything, it must stay on your head
3. Take a sleeping pill, it'll help
4. Make sure nobody wakes you up/takes the bag off/ tries to help you
5. let's talk for a bit anon, tell me about your problems
>>
>>24093697
Oh, l forgot. You'll be in coma before you die, so no pain.
If done correctly you'll be dead in like 5-6 hours, but try to have as much as possible, because if you fuck that up you'll be a goddamn vegetable for the rest of your life
>>
>>24093697
I think I'm bipolar but my doctor refuses to diagnose me
I can't handle my lows, I can't handle anti depressants and the only alternative makes me so sick I can't get out of bed
>>
>>24093800
I think suicide is not the answer to this. What you need is attempted suicide, the kind that you'll survive without issues. Then the doctor won't be able to ignore you, and you'll get the treatment you need.
>>
>>24093865
There is no other treatment and if I try to kill myself again and survive I'm getting locked up
>>
>>24093983
There are plenty of treatments for bipolar disorder.
>>
>>24093983
No anon, why would they lock you up
>>
>>24094207
They almost did the first time except my dad saved me from it, next time he told me he isn't going to
>>
>>24093697
>thinking you can just go to sleep with a bag on your head

no matter how strung out you are your survival mechanism will tear that bag off faster than your prom date's panties the second you realize you can't breathe. similar methods have failed in the past and left people braindead.
>>
>>24093158
You would get sick, and if untreated and continual exposure each night it would get worse and you'd die of pneumonia.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.