[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't want to work >like, REALLY don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11
File: 1430711103099.png (41 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1430711103099.png
41 KB, 255x200
>don't want to work
>like, REALLY don't want to work
>can't fathom how, even to just make money, one can endure slaving away for people who make far more money than they do
>just want to read, write, and take walks all day
>would probably rather die than live a life as a wage slave

How can you muster the will to work wagekeks?

What drives you? Materialism and consumerism? That's all I can imagine would propel someone to do so.
>>
>>24092975
>How can you muster the will to work wagekeks?
Being an adult.
I used to think like you. Then I grew up.

Find something you enjoy doing. I work at a radio station. I spend my days listening to people who are paid to make me laugh and occasionally fix stuff and I'm paid well for this.
>>
>>24092975
My parents told me that growing up, you'll have the willpower to work
>>
>>24092975
>How can you muster the will to work wagekeks?
For me, it's a choice. I have to decide whether or not I'd rather have an extra 50 hours a week (work + commute) or if I'd rather have 40-45 hours a week of pay at $20 per hour. To this point, I've chose the money.

So yeah, materialism and consumerism.
>>
>>24093018
>being an adult
>thankfully I get paid to fuck off all day like a child
>>
what wagekeks tell me is that you get used to it a little and you feel a little better overall.

but fuck it I feel the same as you and hate it so much so I stopped neeting for a year and fuck its bad too
>>
>>24092975
>work about 2 days a week
>NEET it up the rest of the week with disposable income
>also, live with mommy
>>
>>24092975
I have to pay fucking bills and eat, and drink, and shit. And i'm not that low yet to take government money.
>>
>>24093018
>Then I grew up.
it's about the same tier as
>just bee urself man :^)

"Growing up" is this imperative a lot of clueless people push but can never define or justify it, at the end of the day "growing up" levels down to dying spiritually and relinquishing your freedom in exchange for the ability to consume until you die.

>Find something you enjoy doing
Nothing I enjoy doing is particularly profitable. I inquired at the library about getting a job but their positions required a "library science degree" which I thought was pretty kek worthy. Basically most jobs are trash unless you spend thousands of dollars to get a degree.
>>
>>24093125
You completely missed the point. My resume is like 3 pages long and it can't get any shorter due to all the education, certifications and experience I have. On the occasions when I have to fix shit to...you know...make sure we don't drop off the air, what I'm doing is highly technical and very important.

But that's OK because I enjoy doing that.

There are some people who really enjoy writing stories or making movies or playing football or investment banking or training people in kung fu or writing legal reports or all kinds of stuff. They get paid to do that. *

If you think that "work" is just office work then you need to grow up and learn about the world a little bit.

( * these are all jobs that people I know actually have. No I will not tell you who the pro football player is)
>>
File: 1446230135103.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1446230135103.gif
443 KB, 500x285
>>24092975
Basically in the same position, try to find something that you like doing as a job.
>>
their ego is why they work, most of them anyway, some genuinely enjoy working
you should never do something out of your ego senpai
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>24093311
>at the end of the day "growing up" levels down to dying spiritually and relinquishing your freedom in exchange for the ability to consume until you die.
(see attached pic)

Anyways yes, in order to get a job in a library you need a college degree. Being an actual librarian (and not just someone who works in a library) probably requires a masters degree right now.

Is that what you want to do? Then get to it. It's not like these degrees are impossible to get, you just have to work for it.

If you expect to just snap your fingers and have what you want appear in front of you, then sorry. That's not how life works.

You'll learn eventually. Or maybe you won't.
>>
use your writing skills to write a book

oh wait all you write is mlp fanfiction.
>>
>>24092975
Find something you enjoy doing, there's a guy in this thread who works at a radio station and likes it.

I work as an industrial rigger and I love it. Getting to be outside in the fresh air, I get to climb all over things, I get to weld and move really heavy shit around with giant machines, plus I make bitching money.
>>
>>24092975
90% of them work for the money to sustain their lifestyle, nothing else
>>
>>24093459
I'm not him, but i'm guessing you are new because you are throwing around le ebin edgy meme around like a buzzword; nothing about that was edgy.
>>
>>24093580
I'm guessing you are 16 or under
>>
>>24093459
>Is that what you want to do? Then get to it. It's not like these degrees are impossible to get, you just have to work for it.

And have lots of money or put yourself into crippling debt for years right?
>>
>>24093317
My cousin is married to a pro football player on the Patriots and they have a baby. Literally no one here cares.
>>
>>24093311

>how dare society expect me to go to the effort of being qualified and capable of doing a job!

It's this level of entitlement and stupidity that will keep you in menial work for the rest of your life.
>>
>>24093532

>le everyone is a wage slave who hates their job maymay
>>
>>24093457
>their ego is why they work, most of them anyway
Nah. Most work because they have expenses that need to be paid with this thing called money. Have you heard of it?
>>
>>24093638
not the poster, but I mean...he is right.

back when i was in high school i was a lazy piece of shit, then i found something i liked and was good at and now im getting a master's degree in statistics.
>at the end of the day "growing up" levels down >to dying spiritually and relinquishing your >freedom in exchange for the ability to >consume until you die.

yea kinda, but growing up also means you don't care as much about it. Youd be amazed what happens when hormones leave your system.

And I believe library science is becoming more and more about datasets (everything is) and the degree helps you organizing information in a more general sense, not just books
>>
>>24093638
also yes. you will be in debt for years, thats why you need a degree which will get you an actual job.
>>
>>24093638
Do 2 years at a community college. You almost literally get paid to go to community college. if you're truly poor you'll get the full Pell Grant amount which is 5775. Community colleges are like 20 bucks per credit hour. Most of the money would go towards books. Pirate those or rent them on Amazon.

For the next 2 years (assuming you got a 3.5 or better at CC, which you will just by showing up and not drooling on your desk), transfer to a state school which will run you maybe 10k per year, probably less. Look up work study, scholarships, grants (you should still be getting Pell Grant), and Stafford Loans as your last resort.

You now have a 4 year college degree with about 14k debt total or less.

All of this information is available online and would take you all of 5 minutes to obtain. But you don't want to actually improve your life, you just want to complain and revel in your ambivalence.
>>
File: 1416611907472.png (553 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1416611907472.png
553 KB, 2560x2489
>Hate being a NEET on autismbux
>Would love to contribute to society
>All the voluntary positions I had I left after a few weeks because the anxiety and fear of fucking up became too much
>Find it difficult to just walk around outside now
>Resigned to the fact that I am pretty much un-employable
>>
>>24093261
>i'm not that low yet to take government money.

instead you waste 40 hours of your life per week so democrats and republicans in dc can live like kings lel
>>
>>24093766
That's were neet bucks and shoplifting come in.
>>
>>24093532
This. Society is fucking stupid. The only wageslaves I can respect are the ones doing low income clock-in-clock-out jobs. You ahve people with "prestigious" careers like engineering and law yet they have the same spare change in their pockets as the guy who works in Tesco? Why because the more money people make the more shit they find to spend it on so they may as well have not bothered working more in the first place.
>>
>>24093848
>waste 5 years of your youth so you'll have a chance to earn 10k per year! hooray for normies!
>>
I got a pretty nice job, all I do is fuck around online for 90% of it.
I work in the ancestry business, in europe.
I look through old records keps by priests and such.
Who died and when, what family did they have, what did the kids do, etc.

Basically whenever someone reaschers about their ancestry, I'm the nigga that who found that shit.
That gives me a will to work.
Knowing that I'm making money whilst helping people find out about the past.
Pretty rewarding.
>>
>>24093610
Ok, I see now this is the end of our interaction, just a classic back and forth of "no your underaged", nice talking to you all the same.

But I'll say one more thing, even if it was "edgy" or whatever, who cares? Saying something is edgy is just a lazy way to dismiss what someone is saying. Oh someone makes a valid point about the fallacy of growing older? EDGY EDGY lololol this guys edgy!! I'm going to post this on /r/cringe so we can all laugh at this loser... well it's getting late better go to bed early so I can get up early for work tomorrow XDDD. It's the same thing with the ebin fedora meme, make a valid point about maybe there not being a god, oh looks like we got a fedora in here XDDD.

So stop drop the memes and converse like a human being.
>>
>>24093459
>memes

>>24093726
having a degree doesn't make you qualified for a job, there's plenty of jobs that can be gotten through apprenticeship but society has become so credentialist nowadays. Let's say you want a job as a programmer, even if you've been learning to code since being a kid and are a genius at it, you'll probably get passed up for the guy who has a degree and is a mediocre programmer. It's not about being able to do the job, it's about spending tons of cash to essentially jump through hoops you could easily do yourself for free.

People who had to endure the circus act of university will always be hostile to those who think they're above it because "I had to suffer, why don't they suffer too?".
>>
>>24092975
Go to mortuary school OP.
Get your embalmers license.
You'll have a high paying job where you don't have to work a lot.
You're boss will make hand over fist what you do, but you're job is only temporary as you use it as time to further learn the business and open your own mortuary.
Congratulations you now have access to free money.
People die every day, and even if the economy got shrekd and we went back to trading lolis for food people would still pay you to do the work you do.
>>
>>24093950
>People who had to endure the circus act of university will always be hostile to those who think they're above it because "I had to suffer, why don't they suffer too?".
This.
>>
File: 5 o'clock feels.jpg (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
5 o'clock feels.jpg
7 KB, 212x238
>>24093848
I'm not that guy you were talking to but I went to CC, transfered to University and just got my ass straight up kicked from a Biomedical Engineering degree. I was put on academic probation and now I'm so far behind I don't know if I should just drop out and work full time or change my degree and beg for one more semester to bring my GPA up.

Any advice? I feel so lost in the world right now. Half of my friends are starting internships and shit and the others are working at supermarkets with kids they can't afford to raise. I don't want to end up like the latter.

I'm completely willing to try and work my ass off I just don't know where to start.
>>
>>24093901

>he thinks wages slaves have the same disposable income and engineers and lawyers!

What's it like literally making up stories in your head to feel better about yourself?
>>
>>24093317
>No I will not tell you who the pro football player is
what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>24094027
>paying to be on probation
I never understand this? If you fall out with them why not just go elsewhere. How can a service discipline it's paying customers?
>>
>>24093950

If you'd been coding since you were a child and were a genius at it, then you'd have coded numerous things worth showing to potential employers and wouldn't just be a pleb with a hobby and no qualifications he thinks he can shoehorn into a real job.

People who have never actually been to university or were too stupid to pass always seem to have this hilariously skewed notion of what you actually learn there.
>>
>>24093901

>who wants material goods durr

I worked shitty jobs like that for years making shit wages, no one wants to stay there for their entire life.
>>
>>24094027
You're fucked. Congrats on screwing up your life, your permanent academic record, and any job chances!

Oh and enjoy that debt.
>>
Are internet colleges worth looking into? at all?

What are some jobs I can do while NEETing it up at home? I used to ewhore (not with my pics obviously) and make $300-$400 a week but it's too saturated and I can't do it as much as I could back then.

I was thinking customer service or something like that.
>>
>>24094027
Work harder next semester? I dunno, I only knew 1 guy in college who was on AP. It turned out he was trying to work an internship, a telemarketing job and go to class on the side. He took a year off and came back and eventually graduated. It took him 6 years but he got his degree and nobody really cares about your grades in school unless you're going to grad school.

Just make sure you don't flunk out. If engineering is what you want to do then meet with your counselor, say you're going to take a semester off and really work to improve your grades.

Give yourself a head start and study all the stuff you're going to take for Fall 2016. Start on that shit right now and just work on getting A's and getting off AP.
>>
>>24094050
They do, you regularly hear stories of middle class fuckheads whining that they defaulted on their mortgage because they spent all their money sending Tabitha to public school
>>
I do it to pay off the student loans, and so I can save up to move out of my parents house and watch anime in the comfort of an empty house.
>>
>>24093990
>You will never be rich aristocrat trading a loaf of bread for the firstborn lolis of the plebs

Bad feels desu.
>>
>>24094109
>>24094133
I don't have any debt.

Pell Grant got me my CC degree and I had a scholarship until recently at my current college.
>>
>>24094115
What makes a job "shitty"? It's the same shit, doing what your boss tells you, only in the "prestigious" job you are deluded into thinking you are a somebody.
>>
>>24094157
Become a mortician and get anything you want bro. That's what I'm saying. Shit is fucking easy work that pays off high as fug
>>
>>24094113
I am someone currently in university, so much of what we have to learn is totally unnecessary, especially these bogus leftist "have the right opinions 101" classes as pre-requisites.
>>
>>24094174

I maintain equipment that is used to save lives.

I hardly see my boss, they trust that I know how to do my job.
>>
File: stupid frog.png (326 KB, 855x619) Image search: [Google]
stupid frog.png
326 KB, 855x619
>be 26 years old
>failed community college
>got a 2.2 gpa and no AA
Why live?
>>
>>24094244
>I maintain equipment that is used to save lives
Yeah anyone can do this, you are not special
>>
>>24092975

gotta keep up with the joneses with the latest cars, clothes and smartphones.
>>
>>24093878
>Le "I'm a billionaire welfare recipient" meme. XD

Where I live, even Shanaqua with 3 kids only gets like a $1000 in welfare benefits.

But if you happy with getting a few scraps in charity, then feel free to go on welfare.
>>
>>24094281

They really can't.

Most people can't even trouble things they use every day.
>>
>>24093901
The level of stupidity of this lifestyle infuriates me to the point of despair. You can't even start to tell people how vain it is. It's truly some kind of deep social psychosis.
>>
>>24093906
how would you prefer to spend 5 years of your youth?
>>
>>24093906
>spending 5 years in school bettering yourself, what a joke!
>spending my life memeing on an indonesian coupon clipping board, great choice!
What are you doing with your life that's better than education yourself, making contacts, learning about something you enjoy, etc?

No really, I'm curious.
>>
>>24094454
Traveling.
>>
>>24094256
I know this feel far to well..
>>
File: 1446658830862.png (16 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1446658830862.png
16 KB, 809x808
>>24094517
>learning about something you enjoy
>>
>>24094517
College is a huge meme. You have to be a normie before you go to make any contacts or find enjoyment in the experience.

I've been going for 2 years and literally want to kill myself.
>>
File: 1397963043032.jpg (16 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
1397963043032.jpg
16 KB, 460x306
>>24094517
>What are you doing with your life that's better than education yourself, making contacts, learning about something you enjoy
I do all of this outside of college desu, and I'm a college student. I've learned far more and bettered myself in many more ways outside of the lecture halls than I have within them.
>>
>>24094517
>education yourself
Looks like you need some yourself, regardless, I can do anything a CS grad can do already.
>making contacts
You have to be a normie to do that, and contacts aren't easy to come by in the CS world. Especially not in the state I live in.
>learning about something you enjoy
See point 1.
>>
>>24094256
>>24094664
literally how can you not graduate from CC with a 4.0
>>
>>24094820
By not giving a fuck.
>>
>>24094698
>College is a huge meme. You have to be a normie before you go to make any contacts
Either you go to a shit college or are just an anti-social commuter who sits in the back of the classroom never saying a word and leaves campus immediately class is over. Considering this is /r9k/, I'm guessing the latter.

I was socially retarded and even I was able to make some good contacts in college, because I actually went out of my comfort zone and went to networking events/talked with my professors & classmates.
>>
>>24092975
I don't know how wagekeks do it, working is pretty much a pyramid scheme.
>>
>>24094889
you can give the absolute minimum of a fuck and still graduate with a 4.0
>>
>>24094923
I go to a good college.

But congrats, you're a fucking normie. Get the fuck out.
>>
I need money to save up to be able to travel across the world and become famous one day
>>
>>24093311
>unless you spend thousands of dollars to get a degree.
Well what hinders you getting one? 4-5 years of comfy uni then a comfy desk job that you actually enjoy. This is the best avenue for most every robot. Of course stocking warehouses or working at a call center is spiritcrushing wagekekery to the max.
>>
>>24094923
I tried that, I really did, I tried to catch the boat to normiehood I really did, but I go to the psych and they made me more of a robot. From a socially awkward person to a socially awkward person on ADHD meds.
>>
>>24095051
>just sit behind a desk for 4-5 years then get out and go sit behind another desk for the rest of your life!
>>
I work because i need money
>>
>>24095121
>rest of your life

Take 4-8 years and save $150000.

Buy a nice house and car. Save another $50000. Buy an apartment/condo/shitty second house and rent it out.

Stop working by the time you're 38.

wow much work such hard
>>
how come everyone on 4chan who's in college is getting a STEM degree?

im studying graphic design, it's fun as fuck. my degree means nothing, but we're having workshops with different clients constantly, so my portfolio game will be insane when I'm done studying.
>>
>>24095220
It's a meme

Go on /pol/ you'll see threads every day of people saying they're STEM degrees aren't worth shit.
>>
File: squidward laughs.jpg (111 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
squidward laughs.jpg
111 KB, 512x384
>work two days a week
>get 5 day weekends
>have enough money to pay my mum rent
>have enough money for a car, a good computer, and lots of games
>still have enough money to save
>none of my family can shout at me because I am earning money and paying my way
>don't pay income tax
This is how you live. If you're NEET, then you're a bitch who gets lots of abuse for being a faggot. If you're full-time, then you're a bitch who gets paid too little for too much work.
>>
>>24095012
>I'm a special snowflake who can't network like practically everyone else can.
>Woe is me.

Yeah, wouldn't to hear anything else on /r9k/ kek
>>
>>24095271
What does it even mean to network?

The closest I've gotten to making any friends in college are people I knew in High School and lab partners. I got their phone numbers but aside from occasional studying they don't seem to be part of my "Network".

How does one make friends as a commuter?
>>
I'm really weird with work, I had a job with family as a shrimper and we'd work whenever we could every week doing shifts that lasted from 6 in the afternoon until 10 the next morning, and that shit was backbreaking.

But I absolutely despise normal retail jobs, holy shit.

Maybe it was because I felt like I was at least being paid enough for the first one, getting treated like a damn robot for 8 bucks an hour grills me.
>>
I keep hearing this nebulous fucking term "networking".

Pro tip: your professor is not going to network with everyone in your class. It's just not going to happen. They're going to be networking with the Stacies and Chads, if they're even tolerable enough to network with in the first place.
>>
>>24095220
Because 4chan is full of autistic kids and autistic kids gravitate towards STEM. also it's a huge meme pushed by parents everyone who does STEM will be successful.
>>
>>24095316
>How does one make friends as a commuter?
By pushing the envelope with your classmates. You just can't expect to say "hi" and have plans magically appear out of thin air. You have to start talking about interesting things with them (and schoolwork isn't interesting) and then invite them to go somewhere.

Or join a school club or two. Trust me, your My Little Ponies videos will still be there when you get home. No need to rush right home.
>>
File: 1424668465803s.jpg (3 KB, 125x80) Image search: [Google]
1424668465803s.jpg
3 KB, 125x80
>people who think everyone on earth needs to work

honestly not enough jobs to go around desu
>>
>>24095257
what the fuck do you even do that you can afford all of that on two days of work per week?
>>
>>24095403
What if I live 20 miles from college?
>>
>>24095403
>said hi to classmates
>Largely ignored
>Joined clubs
>everyone already knew each other
It's so easy right?
>>
>What drives you? Materialism and consumerism?
No. I don't want to be a homeless bum. Having a warm bed to sleep in every night and meals when I need them is way better than being fucking homeless because "I dont wanna work"
>>
>>24095403
>just join a club xD

I live 30 miles from my college. I can't afford to live closer.

Clubs require so much on campus time it's ridiculous to be in more than one.
>>
>>24095255

>>24095393

i mean its weird. why not just study something you like? but i guess its really expensive in america.

where im from, a year of graphic design costs somewhere near 3000 in us dollars. its free if you pass your entry exams extremely well.
>>
>>24095403
>le unchecked hostility meme

keep up the good work, anon
>>
>>24095581
So you're the one special snowflake everyone on campus hates and collectively ignores? Everyone else is the problem? Again, woe is me, huh?

>>24095554
>>24095747
Well, what are you doing with all that time you're not in class? Unless you have a full-time job, you have time to devote to going to clubs and making friends.

Here's a newsflash...friends aren't going to magically come to your basement's door. You can put all the "XD" next to my advice as you want, but the fact is you won't make friends unless you put yourself out there to make friends.

But hey, it's easier just to stay in your comfort zone and bitch on a chink cartoon board about how everyone just refuses to be friends with you for some unknown reason.
>>
>>24095934
>40 fucking minutes from campus
>just participate in this club every other day lmao who cares about tolls and gas money and time spent commuting bro just join clubs u nerd
>>
>>24095220
STEM was a meme like 3 years ago.
The whole "lol i have a math degree, 300k starting, any job i want, liberal arts peasants lolololol"
A lot of people saw that stuff and thought "hey I'll get into engineering, I like to make money".

And those same people are graduating right now staring at a 28k offer sheet out of college because Pajeet and Chang will do the job for about that much on an immigrant visa.

This shouldn't be news to anyone but don't let 4chan memes make life decisions for you. You can get a job in anything you want as long as you're really good at whatever it is you decide to do.
>>
>>24095995
this
>>24095934
kill yourself
>>24095827
whats the job market like? im interested in that. sick of the repressive elitist antisocial STEM atmosphere
>>
>>24095995
Do you never go to campus for class?

Oh, you do? Well, and this might be crazy thinking, but why don't you find a club that meets when you are on campus?

>In before "t-t-there aren't any events going on when I'm there!"
>>
>>24095470
I work in a bank. I don't earn a lot. It's basically minimum wage.
>>
>>24096056
Just checked one club application
>what are your hobbies
>tell your 3 biggest strengths are
>my 3 biggest weaknesses are
>i'm good at
Fuck it
>>
>>24094027
This is going to be me in a year when I transfer. I should just kill myself now senpai.
>>
>>24096056
>joining any random club

My classes run back to back 7am-11:30pm Mondays and Wednesdays. Most club activities are in the afternoons on Fridays and Saturdays. Club meetings are at the weirdest fucking random times.

>muh fake stutter to win the arguement
Eat shit and die.
>>
Desire for freedom and independence.

First: unless you're some sort of heir or win the lottery or some other very unlikely shit, if you're a NEET, you are *entirely* dependent on other people.

If your parents/whoever get tired of you doing nothing or bitching or fapping or whatever and kick you out, you're dead. And it is not going to be a nice death, you're going to freeze in the streets, get mugged by the first brute who sees your fat pasty fragile being. You're going to catch some disease and die slowly because you're too awkward to even beg in the streets.

You are absolutely dependent on whoever is sustaining you and all it takes for your life to end the most horrible way possible is them saying no. Your freedom is illusory, it lasts until someone realizes you're an object of charity that has overstayed their welcome.

Second: as soon as you begin working, you can save up money. If there are people helping you out, then you can save even MORE money. All it takes is not spending it on useless shit and being smart about buying stuff. Saved money lets you endure any unfortunate events that happen in your life, so you can be bolder in what you do. The more money you have saved the more independent you are. You don't have to fear telling someone to fuck off.

Remember this: you're ALWAYS working for yourself even if formally you're someone's employee.

It requires frugality. But freedom is worth it.
>>
Work 2 days a week. Get a really cheap apartment, around 700 or under. Find a room mate.

There. You now have 5 days to do whatever you want, and just enough money to survive / pay rent /buy groceries. Be Frugal. Only buy shit you need. Maybe some alcohol or weed sometimes. And video games on the cheap.

Do you value your free time, or having lots of money? Pick one. I know what works for me. Been living like this for a few years and I'm basically am evolved NEET.

Thoughts?
>>
>>24096844
is an anime grill inside a sucide rope
>>
>>24096038

well its one of those jobs that you can actually survive on just by freelancing. your head hurts after moving the vector points of your logo for 2 hours though.

since jobs just pop up all the time, many companies are hiring designers. also you can do other stuff like photography or just whatever art you want.

its still very new here, in eastern europe, dont know what its like in america.
>>
>>24096957

also though i know it may sound rude but i guess the main problem though with graphic design is that some people are just too stupid for it? I dont know how to explain it in english. you need to be able to "feel" what looks good, and many stem guys here are just too...cold? for it. i dont know.

it cannot be taught or learnt. like you cant take a random person from the street and he will learn it just by working hard. if you wanna be a good designer, i mean.
>>
You're just a stupid lazy cunt. Your life is most likely in shambles. Being this selfish and lazy pretty much guarantees that you are a failure in every area not just working.
>>
>>24096519
Fair enough.

Guess it's impossible for you to make any connections with anyone due to your unbearable circumstances.

Enjoy dying alone.
>>
Personally I dropped out of university because I felt empty all the time and had no drive to work.

Became a plumber and now I run my own business (well one man show really) and love it.
The money is great and somehow seeing how things I build and fix work again thanks to ME is really fulfilling.
>>
>>24096638

>Work
>Freedom

Choose one.
>>
>>24097362

posts like these make me feel warm inside.

ill probably be running a one man show as well once im done studying graphic design
>>
>>24097230
You sound mad. Go back to work at Walmart and suck your boss off you faggot kek.

Why do people like you make me so upset?its like you know your life is shit but you HAVE to gruel through another day at work and you lie online to justify it as if it's worth something or for filling. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>24093317
>If you think that "work" is just office work then you need to grow up and learn about the world a little bit.

Office work is easy tier.

Construction and factory/warehouse jobs are the worst. I cant believe some people do these jobs for years.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.