[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9K MEETUP, EUROPE, SUMMER 2016 Hello my fellow robots! After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-11-08 00.29.22.jpg (269 KB, 946x513) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08 00.29.22.jpg
269 KB, 946x513
R9K MEETUP, EUROPE, SUMMER 2016

Hello my fellow robots! After checking out a few different european cities i have decided that we should meet up in Slovenia at the main train station in the capital Ljubljana. While the city is not exactly in the center of europe and might not be the closest thing to some of you, it is on the bright side very cheap compared to most of the other european capital cities.

The first part of my plan is to take you robots to the lift that will take us on top of the Ljubljana's castle from which there appears to be a great view on the city below. We shall conquer the castle and our ree's shall be heard across the city below us.
>>
See you then.
>>
ma najebem ti se matere
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 512x768
Ljubljana? Is that an ewok city or something?
>>
>>24093274

It's an old city that has a river next to it and a castle on top of the hill. A city existed on the same location as far back as in roman empire.
>>
>>24092775

>implying I would actually pay money to meet other robots
>implying I'd spend several days of my life just to meet other robots
>impying that half of you won't be fags or obvious trannies
>implying a meetup will be fun, not just an akward mess
>implying there won't be autists that actually hate women or shit in jars or carry boubonic plague

lol no.
>>
>>24093396
pusi kurac
>>
>>24093112
Are you a serb? That sounded serbish
>>
>>24093466

I-i don't speak serbian.
>>
>And then I will take you robots to the basement of the castle
>And then I will kill each robot very slowly
>And then I will get away with Robot murder

lolno
>>
>>24092775
When is this event gonna take place? And what else will we do? How will we make sure that no "fembots" join us? Will we collectively take revenge on the female gender?

>>24093464
>autists that actually hate women
You're on the wrong board, white knight beta loser. The more you put pussy on a pedestal, the more women will despise you.
>>
>>24093472
>>24093502
pocuclaj mi karu necete dobiti more jebo ti ja mater i bog ti jebo sve

alpski fagotu
>>
>>24093464

What? If you don't hate women then get out normie. It will be fun because i am not a downer normie like yourself. It will be fun because betas will finally feel empowered in numbers.

We will do things that we would never do by ourselves. Also traps and women are not allowed
>>
>>24093582
alpski fagotu neces uspijeti cetnice
>>
>>24093555
>09

I think that the event will take place in early August. I also plan for us to visit normie places and ree at them and mock women. :3
>>
Montenegro master race here
who /balk/ here?
>inb4 >>>/int/
>>
We should meet in czech republic,cheap and the center of yurop
>>
>>24093665

I am from central europe. I won't say where but i have visited croatia before which is balkan. Now i plan a r9k meetup in Slovenia.
>>
>>24093795

alpski fagot zeli klat robote
>>
File: Nofunallowed.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
Nofunallowed.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
Reporting this before it gets out of hand.

Pls janitors do your job.
>>
>>24093893

Why would you report us? I am just trying to help out fellow robots by making a r9k meetup come true. It will be the first event that this page has seen.
>>
>>24093859

Speak english god damn it! I do not understand serbian and i am not going to use google translate.

Signed: Valter Heiz
>>
>>24094161
There have been meetups in the past and they sucked. Why would you want to meet these people? We're all boring and most of us are mean to each other.
>>
>>24094459

Why are you such a negative faggot? Not every meeting is the same and with me as the host it is bound to be a sucessful meeting.

When and where did the meetups happen? I wish to meet robots because we share the same enemy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.