[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /paranoid/ here? I have the constant fear that people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ncqjv5ypgR1shivooo1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncqjv5ypgR1shivooo1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x459
Who else /paranoid/ here? I have the constant fear that people are trying to deceive or trick me. I find it hard to trust most people with sensitive information about myself.

My cynicism has caused me to hate most of the people in my life. I feel that I can see the narcissistic things in others that most people do not see.

Anyone else?
>>
>>24092637
A lot of this is just a consequence of analyzing social interactions more than other people. In reality there is a lot of insincerity there that most people won't pick up on.

But there's still good people out there.
>>
>>24092659
That's the thing though, I don't think I will ever find anyone that is still truly innocent or unable of being a narcissist.

Most of the people I used to call "friends" disgust me now. I see through all of their bullshit and it angers me. I can't look at any of these people without thinking of what their true motive may be.
>>
File: 1420438939548.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1038) Image search: [Google]
1420438939548.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1038
yes

The 13 year old's I use to go to school with made me super paranoid about everything

That was 7 years ago, what the fuck? Am I still alive? I've been mostly NEET all that time.

I want to die.
>>
I have unsettling eyes so people always assume I'm glaring at them when really I just stare off into nothingness. It makes it hard to want friends
>>
>>24092637
I know this feel, OP. I know exactly this feel.
>>
>>24092637
Yeah, that's pretty much why I don't trust 90% of the people I deal with. I'm glad I have a circle of trustworthy mates who I've known for years.
>>
>>24092637
>I thought this was Your Friendly Neighborhood Autist

i hope she is alive
>>
>>24092969
Hold me brother :(
>>
>>24093322
I'm holding you, man. I feel your pain. ;_;

nice dub dubs btw
>>
>>24092637
I hate it
>>
I hide all info about myself, but I think it's reasonable to want to hide my weird notes and 4chan memepics and the fact that I have 0 friends on facebook.

Am I paranoid?
>>
I don't think we're paranoid. We just see the people for what they are - backstabbing and egoistic shits. Most of them at least.
>>
File: facebookcoverphoto.png (342 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
facebookcoverphoto.png
342 KB, 851x315
4chan is the only place I go where I open up and talk about myself. If it weren't for this place I would never get anything off my chest because I'm too afraid of opening up to someone who is just going to hurt me. I can't trust any one because of it.

please someone make it stop
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.