[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody explain why my dick burns after I pee, little info
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (402 KB, 626x927) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402 KB, 626x927
Can anybody explain why my dick burns after I pee, little info on me. I'm a virgin (obvi), I'm uncut, and, I've never pulled my foreskin fully. Please help I can't go to a doctor because American healthcare costs an arm and a leg. Is it because I don't shake after I pee I thought it didn't matter. Also why does my pee smell kinda like Chinese food. Any help would be appreciated
>>
Also could it be from fapping? I used to fap with 2 hands now I just fap with one
>>
Might be a UTI
Try pissing into a bottle and see if any white shit decants
>>
>>24092463
How mucb do you fap and HOW do you fap ?
(Do you use lube/anything else)
>>
>>24092463
Holy shit why have you never peeled your foreskin back all the way? I can't even begin to imagine how disgusting your dick must be.
>>
>>24092463
Get PH strips and pee on them. If they indicate any PH lower than 6-7 you may have a UTI
>>
Depends how long it's been dude but if it smells that's the sign of a UTI

maybe you should try not being a loser who doesnt bathe and actually wash yourself for once you loser

also guess what in america you cannot be turned down if you go to the emergency room and all they can do is send you a bill afterwards

you can literally die if you leave a UTI untreated btw

also the health care exchange for 2016 is about to close soon maybe you should go to healthcare.gov and check out some of the bronze plans assuming your state actually adopted the exchange

okay good luck but honestly you loser

why are all men disgusting losers jesus christ save them all I'm serious
>>
>>24092522
>>24092546
>>24092576
I used to fap when I was neet like 9 times a day now I've cut it back 3-4. I always pee in bottles because I'm lazy but I've never seen anything just normal color after a couple of days it gets moldy. I've pulled back my foreskin like halfway after that my dick feels tingly and I stop
>>
>>24092633
could just take his temperature and find out loser
>>
>>24092463
This happened to me when I was a kid. I didn't want to tell my parents so I just pulled it back a little bit each day and washed it. It was full of dick cheese.
>>
>>24092687
peeing in a bottle can cause a UTI becuase you're putting your junk near the same thing over and over and bacteria can start to grow around the rim of the bottle dude
>>
Gonna need you to answer a few questions in order to help you out:

1. How small is your penis?
2. What does your semen smell like?
3. Have you ever stuck something up your butt before?
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 554x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 554x388
>>24092687
Embrace the tingle you nigger. Pull it back all the way, then you can actually wash it like a normal human being. Jesus Christ, what is it with NEETs and hygiene?
>>
>>24092463
>I'm uncut
there's your first problem
>>
Start drinking lots of water so you can get the bacteria out as fast as possible. And take cranberry supplements.
>>
>>24092463
This happens to me every now and again.
Had sex a few times.

Itll go away. just treat it like bedbugs
>>
>>24092687
if you never pulled it back it's going to be painful for the first time. you can pull it all the way below the glans. get ready for the dickcheese.
>>
>>24092726
dont talk shit about NEETs. Its you americans that give us a bad name. Your so uncultured you dont even know how to wash your own dicks so doctors have to literally cut off your skin for fucks sake
>>
>>24092789
Damn I guess I'm spending my Saturday night trying to pull my foreskin back completely
>>
File: 1428436726972.gif (361 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1428436726972.gif
361 KB, 500x338
Take some alkaseltzer for a bit.
>>
>>24092645
>You Americans
>Implying all uncut American men are on the same level as uncut NEET Americans
>>
>>24092687
>9 times a day
>3-4 times a day
>uncut
>never pulled the foreskin all the way to the back
Wow. Just, wow. How can one be this stupid ? Pull it all the way back even if it hurts because that's the reason why. Oh and nofap 2 weeks and take showers everyday you moron
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.