[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw woke up at 4pm today I need to wake up at 7am tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: help.png (112 KB, 271x294) Image search: [Google]
help.png
112 KB, 271x294
>tfw woke up at 4pm today

I need to wake up at 7am tomorrow tomorrow, how do i do this shit
>>
>>24092346
shake awake
>>
dont go to bed
>>
>>24092346
Force yourself to sleep
Good luck though, you shouldn't fuck your sleep schedule up
>>
cryotherapy
spend an hour or so out in the cold with minimal clothing on
it resets your hormonal cycle
>>
do some meth
>>
>>24092346
Atarax + Melatonin
>>
According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer , ``Shiftwork that involves circadian disruption'' is a class 2 carcinogen
>>
>>24092382
This, a hard task but can be done.
Go to bed an hour before you want to sleep, shut your eyes and keep them shut and do not open them for any reason. Hopefully with enough will power you will bore yourself to sleep.
>>
Literally just wake up at 7am and stay awake as long as possible when you get back up.
>>
Take Tylenol PM at 10pm
>>
Lorazepam
>>
>>24092674
Better yet, Valium, shit will knock you out
>>
>>24092598
Guy you're replying to here, it really is hard to do, what l did was go to bed 2 hours earlier and bore myself to sleep. Also try working out, it'll mane it easier
>>
>>24092382
>>24092598
>>24092829
I'll just do as many pull ups/push ups as i can do and do this. Thanks anons.
>>
>>24093168
No no no no no don't do that. Trying to sleep right after exercising is a terrible idea.
>>
>>24093326
So how much time would be needed inbetween bed/workout.
>>
>>24093344
Always takes me at least 2-3 hours to get sleepy after major exercise. Even though I'm exhausted, I'm wide awake.

Work schedule was all screwed up for a while so I decided "fuck it, I'll go climbing 9-11pm". Big mistake, couldn't sleep until 2am and then was groggy as fuuuuck at work.
>>
>>24093406
thanks m8e
>>
>>24093344
Do it 2-4 hours beflre going to sleep. Do sprints, jumping jacks, basically stuff that makes you sweat for 1 hour, maybe buy a sword and swing it around if that makes you happy. After 30-60 minutes of it you can stop. But if you want you can just go outside and jog, doesn't have to be anything in particular
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.