[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play the online game Final Fantasy XIV >the endgame is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1440366496673.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1440366496673.png
17 KB, 900x900
>play the online game Final Fantasy XIV
>the endgame is currently very hard
>people are having a hard time finding competent players to group with
>notice the group finder has notices like "please have experience" or "must have cleared at least 3 times"
>newer players coming into the game and wondering how to get said experience when they can't even get a group
>realize how similar this is to the current job market in america
>realize this is not exclusive to jobs with our culture in general
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x357
I know that feel.
Had the same problem with wow.
Everyone, every fucking single one, wanted to link achievement to get in.

Well how the fuck am I supposed to get it.
Felt mad man.
>>
>>24092421
Near the end of MoP was retarded
>Lf ilevel higher than this raid tier to get in
>>
>>24092421
normies have even taken over video games it seems

YOU MUST BE THIS NORMAL TO PLAY, WHAT'S THAT? NO ONE GROUP WITH YOU BEFORE? TOO BAD
>>
>>24092458

>tfw only did raids through raid finder because I was too autistic to fit in a guild

Bad feels.
At least it exists so you can still see raid content if you are like me.

Also, I quit wow and mmos in general but I still think of going back sometimes. Hope I don't.
>>
>>24092338
>the endgame is currently very hard
>>
>>24092689
you clear savage yet breh? if so you're like the 1%
>>
File: velocifaggot.jpg (192 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
velocifaggot.jpg
192 KB, 640x637
are people friendly enough in ARR? I've wanted to play it for a while but I can't justify $30 a month for meanies
>>
>>24092743

It's an mmo.
What do you think?
>>
>>24092743
it's $12 a month

theres going to assholes in every onlien game
>>
>>24092338
Getting this game tomorrow. Any tips?
>>
>>24092852
pick job you like, take your time and enjoy the story

once you hit level 30 level your suc job and get your job stone
>>
>>24093363
is it solo friendly?
>>
>>24093635
very solo friendly
>>
>>24092743
people have been really friendly to me. then again I'm playing as a girl. On the other hand, theres a lot of guilds that are about helping new players and I joined one.
>>
>>24093998
>tfw can't be grill in csgo so people won't try to votekick me for not being good at

I broke up with that game because I'm not allowed to pretend it's single-player. I just want to befriend the chickens.
>>
File: 1399633732204.jpg (72 KB, 320x298) Image search: [Google]
1399633732204.jpg
72 KB, 320x298
>>24094064
Csgo is awful. It's the kind of thing you don't realize while playing but then when you take a break for at least a week and look at it from an outside perspective it's really, really bad in all aspects.
>>
Just like the job market, you need a friend or a guild to invite/carry you if you haven't done it before.

Nepotism is just the way shit works.
>>
>>24092338
>just lie
I lied on my resume, had my friend pretend to be a manager.
If you're reading this Sachit, fuck you, I know you post on here
>>
>>24093776
>>24093998

Are there any dead servers to avoid?
Are tanks in raids over or under played?
Dragoon + Thaumaturge a bad idea?
>>
>>24092338
Humans are lazy shitheads
>>
I quit XIV because I got bullied too much for being bad tbqh :(
>>
>>24094181
characters should be all classes. Im currently a dragoon. healers are rare. parties are typically 1tank 2dps 1 healer
all worlds are typically full.
>>
>>24094306
eh, theres lots to do, you don't need to raid really.

become a master crafter or something
>>
>>24094422
Dubs dubs thank you senpai.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.