[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you from blowing your head out with a shotgun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1446753548229.jpg (30 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
1446753548229.jpg
30 KB, 450x344
What's stopping you from blowing your head out with a shotgun
>>
I don't have a shotgun
>>
lack of shotgun
>>
gun laws
>>
I'm a coward.

Let me admit it, robot.
>>
Well gonna go now
>>
No shotgun, plus my parents haven't unraveled my web of lies yet.
>>
My immediately family, and my toy chihuahua would miss me because shes very attached to me.

It sucks having strings attaching you to life.
>>
File: image.jpg (975 KB, 5054x3370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
975 KB, 5054x3370
Just need the shotgun tbhfam
>>
Hate.
Unending fucking hate.

If i didn't know for a fact that my life is so much better than the fuckwads i know, i would have gone on a rampage years ago.

I will end up more than financially stable while others got knocked up, knocked others up, married too young or live in squalor and misery.
>>
Because I like food, blowing my load, and music.
>>
Too messy, anyone have cleaner suggestions?
>>
>>24093230
How did you end up financially stable? It is a goal of mine as well.

Please don't say a stem degree.
>>
>>24093276
Nope.
Working my ass off since i was 16. And my family runs several profitable businesses. Hotel, Bar and a supermarket.
>>
File: You.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
Everything is terrible and it's all your fault. You alone are the cause of your unhappiness. You will never allow yourself to be happy.
>>
Because I have work tomorrow and it'd be real inconvenient for the other guy if I didn't show up
>>
convicted felon, can't buy a gun.
>>
>>24093329
>And my family runs several profitable businesses.

Welp, there you go. You were already set for life from the getgo.
>>
I believe if I condition and spiritually strengthen my resolve past a certain point, I will become okay with being miserable. I look forward to this. I believe in God and that he is endlessly disappointed in me.
>>
>>24092207
lack of a shotgun
>>
Waiting for the point right before being kicked to the streets.
Until then I can shitpost and do nothing, the only things I like to do.
>>
>>24093569
Never claimed that i wasn't.

Start your own business. A bar would be good. Makes the money back if you can handle things.
>>
>>24093587
>>24093243
if i'm being 100% honest it's probably more of that. as soon as that runs out i am shuffling myself right the fuck off the mortal coil. maybe, we'll see.
>>
>>24093329
>my family

Fuck off silver spoon fag.
>>
>>24093680
Sorry man. I'll just have to check my privilege next time.
>>
I'm not weak and coward
>>
>>24092207
I don't own a shotgun
>>
My girlfriend
I was going to kill myself about a week after I became Interested in her, now I'm still here a year later, if we broke up I'd be dead, if she cheated we'd both be dead, if she died I'd be dead, and also to a lesser extent the feelings of my mom if I shot myself
>>
>>24093764
You literally have a huge advantage by being born into a family that already has money and runs businesses. This isn't some tumblr privilege bullshit, you were basically guaranteed success.

Now fuck off, Elliot.
>>
>>24094035
>You literally have a huge advantage by being born into a family that already has money and runs businesses. This isn't some tumblr privilege bullshit, you were basically guaranteed success.
Yeah. And i was upfront about it. And have always been thankful for it.

What are you gonna do about it? Cry at me for shit that i did not complain about?
Keep sucking dicks.
>>
>>24093894
being a weak and coward is why im not blowing my shit off
>>
It could go wrong and I'll end up disfigured.
>>
That's a harder question every day, anon.
>>
>>24093894

If killing yourself is so easy, then why don't you do it? :^)
>>
>>24092207

I have no life, how could I end it?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.