[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that you can surgically remove the "brown"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Is it true that you can surgically remove the "brown" from your eyes and make them blue/green?
Would it be cool if I got that with just one so I looked like a cat?
>>
>>24092145
No. The closest you can get is having your eyes tattooed. There is no surgeon thats going to do an iris transplant for cosmetic reasons.
>>
File: wewewef.jpg (136 KB, 707x800) Image search: [Google]
wewewef.jpg
136 KB, 707x800
doesn't work that way, sorry about your luck

>tfw green eyes and heterochromia
>>
>>24092145
Yes, it's true. They just came out with a new $5,000 procedure for it.
>>
>>24092209
>>24092172
This isnt true
Everyone with brown eyes has either green or blue underneath
You can get laser eye surgery to remove some of the pigment changing the color
The thing is no one does it because it raises red flags and no one knows how it affects you in the long run
Look it up
You could get it done as some places for a few thousand dollars but it's risky and you would be one of the guinea pigs they test it out on
>>
>>24092341
>being so insecure about some melanin in your eyes that you'd risk to remove it

just no
>>
File: Taniaheadpic.jpg (96 KB, 873x1024) Image search: [Google]
Taniaheadpic.jpg
96 KB, 873x1024
If you're willing to possibly fuck up one of your eyes permanently do it
It's not like you won't have the other and can just wear a cool eye patch
It will make people think you're interesting
>>24092419
Plastic surgery has been around for a long time is this new to you?
>>
just use contacts
>>
>>24092702
>contacts
I bet you never wore them yourself. They are a living hell
>>
>>24092172
this is wrong

>>24092419
honestly there's probably no side effects

They'd probably use something called the yag laser, I could be 100% wrong but it's a super safe laser that's used to remove floaters.

It projects two beams and when they intersect they disintegrate the floater
>>
>>24092771
Not if you actually know how to put them in they aren't really
>>
>>24092145
Yes they laser off the brown but you gotta wait a long ass time before you can buy the treatment
>>
>>24093080
constantly wearing them is tiresome for your eyes. Any if just a small dust particle that gets into your eye it becomes hiroshima
>>
>>24092946
there are side effects

blue/green eyes make look a lot better but are more sensitive to the light because they have little or no pigmentation .

the procedure to turn brown eyes into blue eyes is to remove those pigmentations
>>
>>24093242
Is this why nordics have blonde hair white skin and blue eyes?
>>
>>24093242
meh

not like i'm outside very often anyway.

I bet blue eyes would look sexy af on me
>>
>>24093419
Black people immigrating to northern europe will often find themselves with severe depression because they're not able to produce enough vitamin D due to their skin being so dark.
>>
>>24093561
Maybe that's why I'm depressed
I'm italian with pale skin begging to obsorb the suns rays
>>
>>24093740
Vitamin D deficiency leaves you with 0 motivation. I can imagine that a lot of shutins here would feel immediate improvements if they actively tried to get some sunlight or just take some vitamin D pills.
>>
>>24094101
Pills work?
>>
>>24094130
Yes. Multivatims and such are garbage but if you actually spend most of your time indoors there is a good chance that vitamin d supplements will help.

People in scandinavia will also use things like UV lamps to not go insane during long winters.
>>
>>24093419

Yes. To imagine how bad the need is in some countries like Norway : the average age for their women getting their first period is around 16.
They need all the Sun they can get: having a dark skin would mean getting less than they need.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.