[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything is terrible, everything has gone to shit because I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1378616249176.png (116 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1378616249176.png
116 KB, 500x357
Everything is terrible, everything has gone to shit because I tried to leave the house and make some friends but all that happened is I got used and now I'm getting in more and more trouble. I just wanted to have somebody to talk to that didn't involve the internet, but the internet was the only place I could go where it didn't matter what I said or what I've done. I want my old life back, where I could spend hours playing JRPGs and not having to hear another humans voice other than my mothers for months on end.

Don't ever give up on being a NEET and giving into stupid normalfag concepts such as having a job, having friends and losing your virginity. You will be disappointed, never change /r9k/ this is the best you can hope for.
>>
>>24091749
So your going to give up because things didn't go your way.
>>
>>24091802
My life has never ever gone my way, I tried to make a change but all the happened is I got covered in shit. What am I supposed to do? I'm never happy anymore, but at least when I was by myself I had some control over my situation. Now everything is fucked, all I am to them is just somebody to laugh at and make normals feel better about themselves.

My lesson is a lesson to other robots: don't ever try to become 'normal'.
>>
Tell us what happened, OP
>>
>>24091964
They think I'm gay or suicidal or something, there's more but it's too embarrassing to talk about. I can't deal with people, why can't life be like in our Chinese Cartoons? The only reason I haven't killed myself is because of my mother.
>>
File: 1343815363600.jpg (150 KB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
1343815363600.jpg
150 KB, 1520x1080
>>24092396
There's nothing inherently wrong with either of those things. You can talk op, nobody here can judge you, just the way you portray yourself
>>
>>24092396
this is r9k senpai it's going to be hard to find something too embarrassing to talk about
>>
File: 1342755863652.png (1 MB, 713x457) Image search: [Google]
1342755863652.png
1 MB, 713x457
>>24092526
I'm not gay but with the way I act maybe people confuse it with being that way.

>>24092568
The problem is I know one person who I am fairly certain comes here and I think a few other people do too. Stuff keeps coming out of my mouth that shouldn't, normal people think they can relate but they can't. I just can't stop making stupid mistakes, I can't stop messing things up.
>>
File: 1337901796410.png (43 KB, 154x240) Image search: [Google]
1337901796410.png
43 KB, 154x240
>>24093061
How do you act? I'm a fag but not once has someone treated me like I would be, and because nobody has ever brought it up neither have I
>>
Learn to be more stoic op. Don't reveal your sadness / pain, most people will use anything you reveal to them against you in the future.

I'm in the same shoes as you. I have committed that mistake countless times.
Most strangers believe I'm a closeted homosexual creep too because I'm very quiet and distant.

Remember: "Think as you like, but behave like others", and never get attached to anyone.
>>
File: 1330028593209.gif (135 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1330028593209.gif
135 KB, 400x335
>>24093300
I'm soft spoken and overly nice, I have an easy to read face and I'm guessing I have feminine body language. One of them gets all touchy feely when we drink and another guys girlfriend keeps making comments that I spend more time with him than her {I keep trying to go home then she goes home and he gets all funny like he doesn't want me to leave). The kind of dudebro "I'm only pretending" gay shit that normal people do but at times its like they take it too far and direct it to me.

>>24093373
As I said I'm way too easy to read, I've always tried to be stoic and distant but it's like I'm always doing something wrong an always making somebody upset then I always feel guilty. People absolutely LOVE to guilt trip me and I don't know why.

Also my anxiety is starting to return, I haven't had this much since I was in high school.
>>
>>24093640
well op...
How old are you?
Are you male or female?
What's the most common wrong thing you to people?
What do they tell you to make you feel the guilt?
>>
>>24094457
29 / Male

The biggest problem is peoples moral compass, I'm not a Christian but I value what they teach and feel that since being an athiest became the cool thing people ditched their morality along with it. Ever notice how people are always more concerned about starving kids in Africa than doing anything in their own home town? It's because people don't have to see it, when they see somebody they know suffering they'll act all kind and worried but they won't actually do anything. The only people I do see trying to make things better are Christians, you don't need to be religious to be a kind person. Everybody is only in it for themselves, which is precisely why I want to go back to being a shut in and not caring about anybody but a few people I talk to on the internet.
>>
>>24094885
Never tell Christians, feminists, or any of the individuals with their head stuck in their butts your opinions, avoid arguing with them. If any of them happen to speak to you, you just simply reply to them briefly to bored them and go away. That's how I treat any of the people I knew from High school I unexpectedly encounter.
>>
>>24093640
Stop hanging out with those guys. Whenever they invite you, just tell them you have to do x activity.
Don't take any of them seriously.
>>
>>24094885
I'm assuming you have a group of friends who you hang out with regularly. Just start to see them less and less until they get the message that you don't want to hang out anymore.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.