[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a gf yet? If not, why not? You know she'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1446182467960.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446182467960.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
Do you have a gf yet?

If not, why not?

You know she'd probably look like this right?
>>
File: 1419896410596.jpg (380 KB, 737x1024) Image search: [Google]
1419896410596.jpg
380 KB, 737x1024
>>24091450
I never really cared about gf until short hair qts
>>
>>24091450
>man hands
>>24092068
>shit eyes
>>
>>24091450
You talk like my mom
>why dont you have a girlfriend? Do you like girls?
>>
>>24091450
I do, but Ive slowly come to realize that something's fucked in my head and I cant love. Im her whole world, and she'd do anything for me, but its not enough. Her cooking doesnt impress me. The blanket she hand knitted isnt a particularly attractive color. The hand made gifts she spends hours and hours on make me feel nothing. More than anything Im afraid. Afraid that its not just her, that its me. That this is as good as it may ever get, and that I cant feel anything if we're not having sex.
>>
>tfw no girlfriend with a flat-stomach
Sage and report all shitpost threads, robros.
>>
>>24091450
I have a girlfriend anon :3
She's Asian though. So you're wrong.

>>24092356
Hmm, sounds like you are having a identity crisis.
You feel like 'this is it' right?
Maybe you should try taking a break from the relationship. It might help you clear your head on what you want rather than dragging her along.
>>
>>24092988
Ive tried that. I just end up coming back. I cant find a girl better than her. I can find some that are more attractive. Some that are more confident. But not a single one who tries as hard as she does. I feel like Im just waiting for something to come and blow me out of the water, and I usually dont fall prey to that sort of thing.
>>
>>24093092
So you're staying with her out of pity and your own fears of the unknown?
>>
>>24091450
>Do you have a gf yet?
no

>If not, why not?
various reasons analysed in previous posts

>You know she'd probably look like this right?

It's extemely unlikely that she would.
>>
>>24093189
I wouldnt say its pity, I just have faith that she'll change I guess. We're both in a touch period in our life, also Im just crushingly afraid of being alone and never finding someone as good as her. Im afraid that Im wrong about all this. Or that all this is in my head and I just cant FEEL the way Hollywood tells me I should about a good relationship.
>>
Stay inside all day.
Have no way to meet new girls.
I'm boring too.
>>
>>24091450
I have a girl that will most likely become my gf in the near future. She looks nothing like that picture and I wouldn't want her to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.