[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extreme lazy eye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439900905358.jpg (41 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1439900905358.jpg
41 KB, 591x716
>Hey anon where are you looking?
>I'm over here anon
>What are you looking at?
>Why are you looking over there?
Make it stop. Someone please make it stop.
>>
>wahh I can't look at people in the eyes
You don't have a lazy eye. You lack social skills.

You retards need to stop self-diagnozing yourselves.
>>
>>24091445
Get a dank ass eye patch. It's the best solution. Now you'll pull all the booty from bitches with a thing for pirates
>>
>>24091478
You know what lazy eye is, right?

>>24091527
This to be honest fa/m
>>
>>24091527
Yeah anon, just lose all depth in your vision and a lot of your peripheral! It's worth it to be accepted!

Fucking hell are you retarded?
>>
>>24091478
I hope this was a joke.
>>24091527
This is not an option. I people would stop suggesting it every time I mention my eye and act like it's problem solved
>>
>>24091445
I'd probably joke about it too.
I joked about a friends colourblindness as well.

Mind you, I broke a guys arm after he threw jellybeans at her.
I was definitely very protective of my few friends.
>>
>>24091445
my bf has a lazy eye, wearing prism lenses corrects it
>>
>>24091551
Kek just joking man, i dunno what to do about a lazy eye. Make jokes every once in awhile, people like that
>>
>>24091445
That's not lazy eye
>>
>>24091743
It's not really fun being reminded that you look like a retard 24/7
>>24091799
I don't know how to call it then, my eye is way off center whatever
>>
File: Forest-Whitakers-lazy-eye.jpg (189 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Forest-Whitakers-lazy-eye.jpg
189 KB, 480x480
>>24091861
Probably exotropia

Pic related is lazy eye
>>
>>24091618
Sorry man, just joking bout the eyepatch. Maybe just embrace it, not let it make you self-concious. I know that's easier said than done though
>>
>>24091861
>It's not really fun being reminded that you look like a retard 24/7
It's not like a lazy eye is something you chose.
Looking like a retard in my books is having coloured hair or a 50cm stretcher in your ear. Something you go out and do.
Ignoring it would be leaving an elephant in the room though.

If you spoke to me in person you'd realise that I have a mild stutter. I'd much rather have a joke and be over it than have people walking on eggshells trying to talk to me.
I feel its worse when someone notices something and tries to ignore it, you can feel the tension.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.