[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here GED I'm probably going to fail highschool and so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-19-51-51.png (260 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-19-51-51.png
260 KB, 1440x2560
Who here GED I'm probably going to fail highschool and so in just going to do the GED I was wondering how hard it is
>>
I'm a senior btw
>>
>>24091219
failing out of high school is the most degenerate thing you could possibly do
>>
It's designed to be harder than high school you worthless retard
>>
>>24091219
I can't believe people who take that test actually believe that the results they get are accurate.

Reminds me of anit-vaccination retards...
>>
>>24091219
How the fuck do people fail high school? It's like "failing" being babysat.
>>
>>24092083
I know that I'm failing because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>>
File: 03B57B1.jpg (99 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
03B57B1.jpg
99 KB, 604x604
Just drop out of school and do something with your life. Worst comes to worst, you tell some idiot at a potential job that you graduated high school, and they don't check because the entire world is full of incompetent morons.

Leave it to /r9k/ and 4chan in general to tow the line all the sudden and start spouting the same horseshit their idiot parents did to scare them into higher education.

You have a beautiful opportunity here, OP. Don't waste it.
>>
>>24092233
If your looking for a job that pays you enough to live, an error in the hiring process like that would never happen. It's almost like winning the lottery if you try to do something with yourself after dropping out of highschool. Most likely, OP will become a loser roaming the streets, begging for coins and pity, and will die a nobody.
>>
>>24091219
I dropped out because I couldn't stand the routine everyday, seeing the same faces everyday. Like if I sat down somewhere and looked at my watch at exactly 6:50am the door opens for X person. It was like life on repeat and it drove me insane...

anyway...

The GED is NOT hard at all, nigger. Do what I did, get your ass on Khan Academy and do ALL of the shit on there--especially the math. You want to get a HIGH MOTHERFUCKING SCORE on the test so you can get scholarships and shit. The GED piss easy but you want to score high or it's community college for you. Don't listen to the people who tell you it's harder than high school they want to keep you enslaved more than necessary.
>>
>>24092359
>decent example of how people can't stop being dumber than dogshit for two little minutes.
>>
File: sad-00008.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sad-00008.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
I have my GED. It was really easy to get. The hardest parts would be the math and the writing. The rest is literally just reading a paragraph or two and then answering multiple choice questions, even the science section.
>>
>>24092468
>they want to keep you enslaved more than necessary.

Bear this in mind at all times, OP. The majority of replies here will be from unimaginative little shits who will try to force you to do what they've done, to potentially suffer the same failures, and to convince them they've made the right choice in their own lives.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.