[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here a nihilist or an absurdist? It actually feels way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: arton3050.jpg?1432043597.jpg (52 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
arton3050.jpg?1432043597.jpg
52 KB, 300x305
Anyone here a nihilist or an absurdist? It actually feels way better knowing that it all doesn't matter.
>>
>>24091154
What is the nihilistic view on culture, tradition, and morality?
>>
If you call yourself one, you're not.
>>
I'm probably somewhere in between.
>>
>>24091308
That's probably the case with nihilism but not so much with absurdism though?
>>
Atheist /reporting/. 5/10 nihilism 5/10 absurdist, pretty dark and dry personality in general senpai. The nothingness isn't really comfy if you're unhappy with your life. Makes it even harder to relate to most people actually. Easier for suicide rational though. Science is my truth, your niggerjesus can fight me on it
>>
>>24091281
A true nihilist would probably have no view on any of that.
>>
nihilists are the emos of philosophy, constantly clamoring how nothing matters doesn't solve anything
>>
File: fedora61.jpg (54 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
fedora61.jpg
54 KB, 625x468
>>24091477
*tips fedora*

Go fuck a goat fagtheist loser. You probably would since you have no objective morality LMAO.

Pic related: Typical fagtheist gaybo degenerate, doesn't believe in the HOLY BIBLE.
>>
i try not to let myself be defined by labels, but i'd say i line up quite close to absurdism and nihilism.
oddly enough, i'm not a negative or cynical person. realizing that nothing matters much in the long run and that i'll be forgotten made it possible for me to break out of my asocial personality and become a happier person.
knowing that all there is, is an endless abyss is strangely liberating.
you may now tip your fedoras at me.
>>
>>24091641
Basically this.

Existentialist here. Really tired of the Nihilist "everything is meaningless so this is pointless" trump card. People would play it all the time to get out of refuting an argument they were presented with and would leave with a smug sense of accomplishment at having "proved his philosophical superiority."

Just like the militant atheists and militant religious would go at it back and forth outside the library. Both of their beliefs are not falsifiable so just go on with your lives, fuck. They would just argue in circles.
>Stalin was an atheist so atheists are evil
>But muh Crusades
>But muh not falsifiable Prophets
>But muh not falsifiable rejection of your Prophets
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.