[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done with /r9k/. Every single one of you are all hypocrites.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: feels.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
I'm done with /r9k/.

Every single one of you are all hypocrites. You all claim to be the outcasts, the ones rejected by society, you all claim that you aren't normies, that you've somehow figured it all out and you're above the system. Yet you all are no worse than normies, every single day on /r9k/ is the same fucking bullshit, the whole 'tfw no gf' 'waahh why won't girls like me', you whiners are the cancer that's killing /r9k/.

Because, you see, if the worst of your life's problems is the fact that you can't have a gf then you are a normie and you need to fuck off this board right now. True robots have no desire for girlfriends, what robots want is companionship. Real robots want to be able to express their feels in public with a friend that cares about them rather than posting it on an anonymous imageboard and getting sympathy from complete strangers.

This board has become infested with normies and redditors and it's gone to the point where it has become tiring to wade through the pile of bullshit to find a decent thread. I won't miss you /r9k/.
>>
File: 144robotv4.png (2 MB, 1584x957) Image search: [Google]
144robotv4.png
2 MB, 1584x957
>>24091101
Fuck you! I'm a robot.
>>
>>24091291
>and need to get off my board
I keked
>>
>>24091291
>Final score : 49

Didn't realize it was actually that bad but I was always aware that I belonged here.
>>
>mass shooting
just wait and they will eventually vanish
>>
>>24091291
I got 129, but Im really not that terribly attractive or successful, and am currently a college dropout making decent money doing a very labour-intensive, shitty job. Getting a gf isn't childsplay and I dont think I make anyone jealous.
>>
>>24091291
>86
ah god damnit, I swear this college life is gonna destroy me soon, then I can be accepted by you very cool people
>>
>>24091291
>94

I guess I really am a normie redditor
>>
>>24091291
I'm 117. This chart is bullshit, I've never even had a gf
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>24091667
>>24091671
>>24091813
>>24091822
normans pls ro
>>
>>24091101
no, you make it youself too easy, you asshoel.
>>
>>24091291
60: Cyborg

Not hating women and not being an ugly manlet saved me from roboticizaiton.
>>
>>24091101

What's a good thread to you, OP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.