[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about you first relationship/first time asking a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9
Tell me about you first relationship/first time asking a girl out.
I wanna hear from you robots.

I wanna know how your first date went/how it was cancelled/how you were rejected.
>>
I've had lots of girlfriends but I've never been on a "date".
>>
>>24090940

So you can laugh at the misery of those that haven't made it in life on one of their few safe havens on the internet?

I really can't imagine why people like Harper Mercer lose their shit, it's mind-boggling!
>>
>>24090963
>I've had lots of girlfriends but I've never been on a "date".
How?
>>
>>24090963
Teach me your ways Chad!!!
>>
>>24090997
>So you can laugh at the misery of those that haven't made it in life on one of their few safe havens on the internet?
Actually I'm 24 and am going on my first date tomorrow, so I wanna know how it went for others when they were also late to the game.
>>
>>24090963
SAME. FUCKING. HERE.

The most effective means of attracting a girl is to not succumb to the traditional conventions of how relationships work. That's how Chad does it. No joke. Can you imagine Chad calling Stacy and coming to pick her up, before taking her to an expensive resteraunt to try and gain her favor? No.

It's no wonder that you guys have so many issues with women. You don't get a woman that's worth your time at a bar, or on tinder. You don't take her out on dates like you're living some romantic comedy.
>>
>>24091138
>>24090940
>can you imagine Chad calling Stacy and coming to pick her up, before taking her to an expensive resteraunt to try and gain her favor? No.
So what do you do? Just say you want to hang out?
You make her meet you somewhere if you don't pick them up?
>>
>>24091138
>>24090963
How do you know if you have a GF?

>been hanging out with a girl for about a month
>we haven't called each other GF or BF
>had my first makeout with her
>grabbed her tits, and ass, and grabbed her bare ass
Slowly moving up the robot scale to cyborg status!
Feels good.
What's best is she is pretty pure, no idea if virgin or not, but she isn't used to be touched.
>>
>class is canceled
>had talked a little bit before
>"you can buy me some hot chocolate since we have to wait until our next classes"
>she spills it on me
>wipes it with a napkin panicking
>together for 3 years

Best is not having to ask the girl. First and only relationship for both of us.
>>
Got desperate and asked out a cashier at a Meximart after going there regularly to buy stuff as a pretext to get to know her. When she got the idea that I was serious she accepted.

The first date was to a festival in the park. It was raining so a little bonus that we had to huddle under an umbrella. It went alright.
>>
>>24091313
>>"you can buy me some hot chocolate since we have to wait until our next classes"
>>she spills it on me
>makes you buy her a drink
>THEN SPILLS IT ON YOU
Should ditch her.
>>
The person I asked out flaked and I ended up seeing them on a date in a cafe about five hours later. It's been over two years since I asked someone out. Every single time it ends up similar to that event. I have given up.
>>
>>24091399
It was on purpose. Some girls do stuff like that, since it's an excuse to get closer, and also lets them act like they're sorry towards you and want to make it up.

Like they can say "Let's meet up again so I can make it up to you." rather than admitting they just want to meet you again.
>>
>Aprils fools day
>Asked many girls out as a joke
>One actually said yes, didn't realize I was joking
>Went on a date together, was great
>Been dating for 5 years
Only the first 3 things I said are true. I brought it up, and we made a day, and had to literal raincheck because heavy rain.
>>
File: 1441040298490.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1441040298490.png
151 KB, 449x442
>>24091434
>using "person" to describe the date
grill or homo? please be honest
>>
File: ireallymessedup.png (35 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
ireallymessedup.png
35 KB, 650x500
>short filipina girl develops a crush on me
>starts hanging out with my brother everyday after school just so she can be around me
>I'm such a fucking sperglord I don't even notice her goals until her best friend pulls me aside at school one day and basically threatens me to ask out already
>I like her (I guess) but I'm not in love with her and I'm still too much of a pussy (and too inexperienced with women) to ask her out
>filipina girl still hanging on my every word like a lost puppy
>one day I finally swallow my pride and ask her out
>she's ecstatic
>we go to a movie (I think it was Seven Pounds starring Will Smith, what a fucking shitfest that movie was)
>make out in my car in the parking lot
>I finger her in her parent's driveway
>next day she calls me crying telling me how much she loves me and how much I want to marry her
>lolwut.jpeg
>we had been going out for a week and all of the sudden she's pledging herself to me for life
>we date for a year
>I slowly lose interest
>stop caring about what she wants, we grow apart
>she cheats on me with a good friend when she's pissed at me
>haven't spoken to her since then

I give the entire experience a 7/10
>>
>>24091518
Young woman. I've decided that when they're in college or have attended a party school they're not worth the time of day. I live in a party college town, too.
>>
>>24090940
>Tell me about you first relationship/first time asking a girl out.
>I wanna hear from you robots.
there's none

32kv
>>
>>24091600
>32 KV
I'm sorry to hear that, but at least you have magic powers.

>>24091596
>>24091434
Fat and ugly?
If you are skinny and ugly, or fat and cute, I don't see how you can get rejected.
>>
>>24091532
>>next day she calls me crying telling me how much she loves me and how much I want to marry her
>how much I
>I
wut?
>>
>>24090940
>Got really drunk at a party & made out with a girl that I vaguely knew through school.
>Somehow exchanged numbers. Agreed to meet up one evening.
>Went down to the beach one evening together & watched the moon rise.
>Went back to her place afterwards & met her stepfather. First he spoke about his model train collection and then he threatened to kill me so I left.

This was in 2006, had no success since.
>>
>>24091686
>>First he spoke about his model train collection and then he threatened to kill me so I left.
>I really like trains, and if you touch my daughter, I'll fucking kill you!
He sounds autistic.
>>
>>24091643
I don't have very good perception of my self. If asked I'd say I'm average. I need to drop about ten pounds though from sitting inside all day every day. If I didn't have family members living within an hours drive I'd probably be an absolute shut-in. Fact that I have asked people out more than once is near miraculous.
>>
>>24091734
Turns out he'd been abusing her since she was 10.

He'd probably had fit in here if he'd been born 30 years later.
>>
>>24091736
Do you flirt?
Sometimes if people are getting 0 signs they don't think a girl is interested.
>>
>>24091399
It was by accident because she faceplanted when she was trying to sit down. I don;t know how she managed it but she tangled her feet. Idk just glad she got that close.
>>
>>24091663
I fucked that up. She called saying how much she wanted to marry me.
>>
File: 1439128460481.jpg (20 KB, 421x363) Image search: [Google]
1439128460481.jpg
20 KB, 421x363
>>24090940
I was 15? We had met at a party and I asked her out. It was warm summer evening. We walked and talked for hours. When it got dark we went to a park to meet up her friends and did some light drinking. Played spin the bottle and did stupid shit. Ended up laying on the grass and watching stars. I had nowhere to sleep so we went to her place and slept in seperate beds.
This was actually a very beautiful experience, but after she cancled our third date bc she went to some party, I never spoke to her again. I've never asked anyone else out for a date.
>>
>>24091761
No. I might step outside two or three times a week. I'm not looking for anyone. I do know when someone is interested. Most women are incredibly subtle.
>>
> call x girl
> hey we going to the movies
> yeah sure come over
> go over
> her girl friends are there
> they're working on a project or some shit
> hey are we gonna go or what?
> sorry we have to work on this
> leave
> go to the movies alone
>>
>>24091859
>I had nowhere to sleep so we went to her place and slept in seperate beds.
Fuked up
>>
>>24091004
>>24091039
Im not a chad, 2 ugly
anyways, Ill meet a girl, talk to her casually, sometimes we hit it off, sometimes we dont. I never talk to a girl like Im interested in her until she starts talking to me that way. Once its been established that she wants the cock, I may/may not give it to her, then they get super clingy after that.
>>
>>24092080
>I may/may not give it to her
>on /r9k/
God you people are so fucking autistic
>>
>>24092238
jelly lol
>>
>first time asking a girl out

Bill Nye was in town and I asked some girl if she wanted to come see Bill Nye with me. Her excuse was that she was already going with friends. Idk if that was true or not. A year later, she turned down my prom proposal to her in front of a room full of people. Lotsa spaghetti.

>first relationship
I met this girl from YikYak and hung out with her a couple times. Then, when we were on her couch she was saying something about how she was jealous of her roommate for always getting male attention. So I told her that I found her more attractive than her roommate (which was the truth, btw). Things led to things and pretty soon she was on top of me grinding on my dick.
>>
>>24092238
Why is that autistic?
I should mindlessly stick my dick into anything?
>>
>>24090940

First ever date was at an Applebees when I was 10. My mom let us sit in a booth by ourselves. Gril was super weird and asked me all kinds of weird questions. We "dated" for three more months and then she got obsessed with her older brother's friend. She would call the house and I told my mom to say I was in the shower. She got it eventually. Looked her up once or twice, no idea where she is now.
>>
>>24092360
You were so young, did you do anything when you dated?

I hope you dated after that.
>>
>>24091261
shes not ur gf just your fwb since no one has asked anyone out, if you like her just ask her out since obliviously shes into you
>>
>>24092422
Well we go to movies together, and go to the park, and go eat ice cream and shit together.

And we haven't fucked. Would that still make us FWB?
>>
>>24090940
>first time asking a girl out
Sophomore year of high school. Mom won preview tickets for Revenge of the Sith for the day before release at like 7pm and gave them to me. I went up to this qt girl "friend" who I knew loved Star Wars and asked if she wanted to see it with me. She said that she was going with her best friend the next night so she couldn't go with me. Ended up going with a male friend and having a good time.

First relationship? Never had one.
>>
>>24092379

Held hands while watching harry potter once, kissed her like twice.

Yeah I'm a normie man. Thanks for the concern though. Dating a qt right now, second real relationship. Had a couple one month flings after my ex dumped me for selfish reasons in 2011. Got pretty dark for a while there.
>>
>>24092523
yep ive done those things with fwbs in the past before
>>
>>24092599
I'm not sure if she is that kind of girl.
>>
>>24092794
>>24092599
>>24092523
Woulda most people just assume they are dating?
>>
>>24092302
yes. absolutely.

>>24092265
of course I'd be jelly if it had happened. I'm jelly of lots of chads but not from this shit poster
>>
>>24092599
>>24092794
How do I know for sure if we are just FWB and nothing more?
>>
>>24091138
You can't just make betas unbeta anon.

>tfw beta doesnt listen to my advice and throws a hissy fit and listens to people telling him to "bring her[Girl from Tinder] on dates if you wanna gf her"
>tfw just gonna laugh at his downward spiral
>>
>>24093443
What's the number one thing to do?
>>
>>24091261
Sometimes you'll just have to ask. My bf and I just knew, because we were doing things that we both considered "only for relationships", so both on the same page about that. People are different, and have different values with certain gestures, like hugs or hand holding, if you have a good idea of hers you should know.
>>
>>24093489
Stop looking for a gf on an app made for literal sluts?

Stop going through the dumpster looking for the chance of finding a Louis Vuitton bag?

I don't understand it. You, me and everyone else knows exactly what Tinder is for. The fact they're on it is a red flag for me.
>>
>meet girl from tinder ive been texting for a few weeks
>coffee before i have to go to class later
>we chat and get to know each other for about 2 hours before I have to go
>tfw she cut off all contact and stopped replying to my texts

Seriously, if you have that big of a problem with someone, don't be a fucking coward and hide from it. To this day, I still don't know what I did to deserve that, a simple "sorry, I'm not interested" would have sufficed
>>
>>24093614
She doesn't have to do that. Deal with it, you're on Tinder, don't think you're so important when you're one of so many men there.
>>
>>24093517
We hug and kiss, but not really handhold.
>>
still hasn't happened
still hasn't happened

questions: answered
>>
>>24093014
They wanted to know how it works and I told them. No need to get ass blasted
>>
>>24093867
Why not? I bet you can!
>>
>>24094170
because i'm a fucking robot
>>
>>24094200
A real robot?
>>
>>24094204
might as well be
>>
>>24093958
yea, you're right. Sorry.
>>
>>24094305
Prove it. Right here. Riht nw.
>>
>>24094392
o-okay anon
>>
File: phone.jpg (28 KB, 471x400) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
28 KB, 471x400
>held back a year
>8/10 qt with nice tits, ass and a sick ratio in my small (12 people) English class
>don't really do much for a long time but consider her the hottest girl in my year
>during this English class she laughed at some jokes I made
>called me nice out loud
>see her looking at me from the corner of my eye then look away when I move my head
>final few weeks of high school and I figure I might as well ask her out
>pussy out at school 3 days in a row
>friday night and I hate myself for not asking her
>decide to use facebook
>send her a short message asking if she wants to go out sometime
>seen 30 minutes later
>no response
>doesn't talk to me at school ever again
>tells other people I asked her out
>nobody ever mentions anything of it to me
>>
File: 1446605612125.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446605612125.png
21 KB, 400x400
>>24094392
I-I'm sorry you are such a huge faggot. Even by /r9k/ standards
>>
File: cringe.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
> Ninth grade
> Hardcore beta
> Meet girl in spanish class
> Enormous crush on her, get hard everytime she's within 10 feet of me
> After a few weeks of this, decide to ask her out
> "H-hey, do you w-want to go get lunch tomorrow?"
> She looks at the ground and laughs slightly, makes an excuse about hanging out with her friend

A few days later, I decided it was time to try again.

> Bell rings, try to speak to her before we go out the door, pussy out
> Catch up to her in the hallways, she's talking to a friend
> I get her attention
> "S-so do you want to get lunch sometime?"
> She says she doesn't know, maybe, in kind of an exasperated tone
> Trying to salvage any dignity I can, I smirk, shaking my head, and say "okay"
> As I walk away, hear her and her friend laughing
> Never speak to her again.
>>
>>24094918
I applaud your for the balls to do this especially in high school. I would've NEVER have considered doing that and now im in my mid-20's and still haven't.
>>
>>24090940
>>Had a crush on a girl all hrough highschool.
>>She was objectively nothing special but 9/10 to me, ticked all my boxes
>>On one of the last days of school I asked her to the prom and she said yes
>>Didn't think this far ahead. Genuinely had absolutely no idea what to do now she'd said yes.
>>Spaghettied hard
>>Literally did not contact her at all.
>>Walked through the door of prom together and shared ... maybe ... one dance together
>>Completely ignored her for the rest of the evening
>>Spent more time grinding with Stacy the 10/10 and Kristy the 8/10 .. still not entirely sure why.
>>Went to Stacy's afterparty while my crush went to a sleepover with the school's female nerd group to watch anime and Disney movies
Fuck my life. Fucking up that evening is legit one of my greatest regrets.

I'd send her message if I'm ever back in my home town ... if only I could remember her name.
>>
>>24095384
>>>Spent more time grinding with Stacy the 10/10 and Kristy the 8/10 .. still not entirely sure why.
Fuck em at least?

>while my crush went to a sleepover with the school's female nerd group to watch anime and Disney movies
How do you know.
>>
>>24090940
My first relationship began when I smoked some drugs with a fat purple-headed girl who rubbed herself all over me and pulled me up to her room, because my friend had told her I love fat girls.

I wish more people gave as few fucks as she and I.
>>
>somehow get her to hang out with me at my house
>netflix and chill etc
>stomach rumbling, wtf
>go to the bathroom, around the corner from the TV room
>ass stings
>look down
>puddle of brown water....
>was wearing sweatpants, back is wet to the touch
>what the fuck
>open door, thankfully my ass only started leaking just then
>mop that shit up
>oh god the smell
>commando fucking sprint to my room, stash disgusting clothes, get fresh ones
>yell that I'm gonna have a quick shower

so fucking close. jesus christ. so fucking close
>>
File: 1438476026714.jpg (48 KB, 583x470) Image search: [Google]
1438476026714.jpg
48 KB, 583x470
>3rd year uni
>barely any friends
>every night I yearn normality and friends
>dream of no more loneliness
>start browsing /adv/
>seek guidance
>believe in the "jus b urself m8" program
>go to gym daily for a week
>enough self delusion and false confidence to think I can make it
>start talking to people more
>meet 7/10 qt
>we have a great talk I listened and laughed, made sure we have a good time
>she asks to exchange numbers so we can hang out more
ThisIsIt.mkv
>call her without preparing what to say after 2 days
>speak without too much thought
>say I was thinking about her and ask her if she would let me buy her dinner
>"aaaw that's sweet anon, sorry but I'm grounded"
>didn't hit me till an hour later after suppressing the thought
>grounded
>she was 22 back then
>search facebook via her number
>selfies with other girls at a fast food restaurant
>felt like a turd that's dry on the outside but squeezes once you grab it
>>
>>24096008
Wrong thread?
This kinda reminds me of something that happened to me 2 weeks ago
>making out with girl (Still very new to it)
>feeling her up and shit
>I cum in my fucking jeans
>panic
>tell her I have to go home
I don't think it woulda went anywhere, but still, I don't want her to know.
>>
>>24096214
>>grounded
>>she was 22 back then
Might not be lying. I have friends in early 20s who aren't allowed to ride with people because of their parents.
And friends in their 20s with curfews too.

>>search facebook via her number
>>selfies with other girls at a fast food restaurant
Maybe she had to be home by a certain time or was grounded from dating.
>>
I'm so beta. We hung out during downtime between classes. She suggested we go see The Dark Knight together. Obv I was on board. Bought the tix in advance. Took the shitty bus to get there. It was actually pretty nice. I didn't kiss her after but I probably could have.
>>
>>24095677
>>Spent more time grinding with Stacy the 10/10 and Kristy the 8/10 .. still not entirely sure why.
>>Fuck em at least?
God no. The 10/10 was genuinely the hottest girl at the school (it's been 3 years since I graduated and I still haven't met someone hotter - no one was surprised when she became a model) and the 8/10 was easily top 5 (not model material though - short, brown and busty withhout being fat). I didn't stand a chance.

>>while my crush went to a sleepover with the school's female nerd group to watch anime and Disney movies
>>How do you know.?
I was good friends with the girl hosting it. We chatted about it next time we /tg/ed together. And photos on fb of course
>>
>>24090940
my first gf was a friend of mine. it lasted, at most, like 2 months. this was when i dare not touch a woman and was kind of a pussy, to be honest. then again, this girl was really weird and probably wouldnt have let me do anything that big.

we really just went to her house for dinner, the renaissance fair (her idea not mine), and We saw a movie together. then she broke up with me, and i got super pissed, which in retrospect is kinda funny just how much i overreacted about it. i basically called her an uncaring bitch (which in some cases she was, she always pointed out that i didnt talk that much in groups, even if i tried to get out of my comfort zone).

I eventually apologized to her, and months later we had a class together. whats even more awkward is that she wrote an essay about the breakup and how sad she was that we werent friends anymore and that she screwed it up. it was like a group exercise thing where i just happened to get her essay. it was too awkward.

she was so weird too, like she actually said "oh no!" and had her head buried in her arms and shit. she was like a very weeaboo girl, im actually glad I dodged that bullet in retrospect. good news is I havent seen her since high school
>>
>be 15
>2003
>talking to qt from school on aim
>chad friend in other window coaching me on how to ask her out
>copying and pasting convo with grill
>accidentally paste excerpt from conversation back to her instead of my friend
>MISSION ABORT
>grill asks me who i'm pasting the conversation to
>sheepishly admit i was being coached by a buddy of mine
>ask her out
>emphatic no
>stops talking to me and avoids me at school

good times man
>>
>"Why don't you ask her out?"
>"She has a boyfriend"
>"But if you ask her out she might leave him to go out with you."
>"No she won't."
>"Hey, will you go out with anon?"
>>
>>24097840
>>"Hey, will you go out with anon?"
What happened? Did you say yes?
>>
>>24097945
I wasn't the one being asked out dingus. And obviously she didn't say yes or I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>24098020
G? >"Why don't you ask her out?"
B? >"She has a boyfriend"
G? >"But if you ask her out she might leave him to go out with you."
B? >"No she won't."
G? >"Hey, will you go out with anon?"
It looked like it to me.
>>
File: holmes-supporters.jpg (159 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
holmes-supporters.jpg
159 KB, 950x534
all of them rejected me because I was not your typical asshole chad,your typical cheater,your typical serial killer, your typical women beater, your typical liar or your typical weed smoking pothead. women will rather date serial killers then peaceful men like me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227021/Father-accused-murdering-six-year-old-daughter-bed-planning-kill-family.html

http://ktla.com/2015/10/06/newhall-man-gets-50-years-to-life-in-prison-for-murder-of-19-day-old-daughter/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3234853/Minnesota-father-killed-wife-three-children-gruesome-murder-suicide-family-history-mental-illness.html
>>
>>24098300
Just used your jaded irl.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.