[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ugly femanon/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
File: kjksrh.jpg (47 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
kjksrh.jpg
47 KB, 500x457
How do you deal with being ugly? Is there any hope of us getting a bf that isn't online?
>>
>>24090932
You can't say those things without posting youself first.
>>
>>24090988
Gonna have to agree with my man here. Ugly is all relative, you could just be a bitch
>>
>Wahh I'm so lonely, I can only get affection from the opposite sex ONLINE. I may as-well be dead, Chad would never online date
KYS
>>
File: CuteTomoko.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CuteTomoko.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
I usually masturbate, watch animu, read comics, and play vidya.
>>
>losing weight to look better
>drop 67lbs
>have visible check bones and chin now
>still kinda ugly
why even try
>>
maybe take some tit growth herbs you vapid whores
>>
Do any of you ladies wanna go on a date some time?
>>
Honestly the only bad thing I really have going for me is the darkness under my eyes. I play video games for too long and in a the dark which doesn't help. I used to be a pizza face in high school but my acne miraculously cleared up right after graduating.
>>
>>24091103
Dude here, in the same situation. Lost about 80lbs and i still look funny. Went from chubby face to high cheekbones that i didnt know i had
>>
File: 1441758652859.jpg (33 KB, 326x346) Image search: [Google]
1441758652859.jpg
33 KB, 326x346
>>24091107
>tit growth herbs
is that a real thing?
>>
>>24091068
well, cunt, i suggest you shove as many carrots up your vagina as possible until your vag bleeds so much that you die by your own hands.
>>
File: 1404481460871.png (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1404481460871.png
15 KB, 477x539
>>24091173
Yeah it's called let me cum inside you with no condom
>>
>>24090932
please a 5/10 gets world wide vaction offers 24/7.

Being a girl is living life on easy mode
>>
>>24091173
Fenugreek might help.

Gaining weight too.
>>
File: Abortion.jpg (41 KB, 350x309) Image search: [Google]
Abortion.jpg
41 KB, 350x309
To be fair, pregnancy would fucking suck.
>>
>>24091249
i've received world wide vacation offers i never even knew i had? holy shit this is the life senpai
>>
>>24091068
all day? how old are you?
>>
>>24091292
i want to go on a vacation to your heart.
>>
subtract fat, add sluttiness

keep repeating until you get bf
>>
>>24091107
but will that make them perkier? I don't want larger pancakes
>>
>How do you deal with being ugly?
i don't leave my room when i don't have to. I avoid people at all cost, I don't smile because I hate my teeth the way it makes my cheeks huge. I can't look people in the eye. I wear black baggy clothing to hide my body (not fat, but not skinny could stand to lose 5kg). I don't wear makeup because I touch my face too much and it looks horrible on me plus I don't want people to think I am trying to look pretty when I look ugly even when I wear nice clothing & makeup.
>>
>>24091502
bench press to make your chest muscles stronger
they pick up the boobs

also flattering bras
>>
I have never seen a woman on this board ho was truly ugly. They are all average to mediocre and want those (You)s
>>
>>24091529
Probably just insecure, bb. Pretty much every girl i've ever met is insecure when they look fine and honestly it's starting to annoy me. Go out and do whatever you want, it's not like people will actively call you an uggo or whatever
>>
>>24091574
I mean, who doesnt want those (You)s? Here's a dank one for you, my man.
>>
>>24091529
I am male you but not that ugly.

>I can't look people in the eye

Looking people in the eye really gets me. can someone tell me why it is so hard?
>>
>>24091246
kkekk
>>
>>24091587
> it's not like people will actively call you an uggo or whatever
But I have been called ugly. Even by complete strangers on the street.

>>24091628
We are probably assburgers 2bh.
>>
>>24090932
>Is there any hope of us getting a bf that isn't online?
How would you even get an online one?
>>
>>24091659
Well, they're just strangers, what the fuck do they know? Just keep doing you, dont worry about it. I used to be like you, until i realized that people are just asshats in general. It'll be like that forever
>>
>>24091705
Sure I will never see them again, but I sort of makes you more insecure and even less confident when you hear it. Good on you for doing you and being who you want to be.
>>
I'm in love with a girl who's probably objectively unattractive because she's smart, fun, and funny. She's a legitimate nerd, extremely awkward, into tabletop gaming and programs in C. She has zero fashion sense, no breasts at all, underweight, greasy hair, doesn't wear make-up, huge bags under her eyes. I love being around her and she's completely beautiful to me. Her boyfriend is annoyingly perfect and one of the most attractive guys I've ever known.

Point is, unless a woman is obese to the point where you smell like sweat and ham all the time, she can get a boyfriend by just not being a boring ass blank slate. A cool girl with a personality that you click with >>>> a pretty girl with nothing else to offer.
>>
>>24091764
Hopefully you get over them sometime, their opinions shouldnt get to you. Dunno how you handle this shithole with such a tenderness about you
>>
>>24091529
>I avoid people at all cost
>I wear black baggy clothing to hide my body
>I don't want people to think I am trying to look pretty when I look ugly even when I wear nice clothing & makeup.
Fuck, sounds like me

>>24091249
OP here and I'm a literal 2/10. Men have made an effort to come up to me and tell me how ugly I am.
>>
>>24091844
I don't get offended by faceless people and also I don't take anything on here seriously but irl people scare the shit out of me.
>>
File: london.jpg (74 KB, 388x884) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
74 KB, 388x884
>>24091892
I bet your pussy is not ugly. Tbh I consider 1/10 to be a 90 year old woman and a 2/10 to be a severe burn victim you are probably average
>>
>>24091934
Average is the new ugly mate
>>
I'm 320 lbs and married. Considering I never had trouble pulling guys, you might want to consider that it might be something aside from your face that's the problem here.
>>
File: 14466673485638.png (66 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
14466673485638.png
66 KB, 1228x1502
I don't think robots can fully understand how it feels to be an ugly woman
I am 180lbs so quite chubby and hairy and I stink. I work with other women and the cattiness faced is making me suicidal
I think women are just naturally bad people. I can't really explain the shit I deal with because it is mostly just little comments and excluding me but sometimes I get bullied by my co-workers in an aggressive fashion. for example on Halloween we had a fancy dress day in the office and I went as Santa, so the girls I work with started joking around implying that I am so hairy and furry that I must have been dressed as the baby of Santa and one of his reindeer. then they made me pretend I was santa getting raped by a deer, making me make 'ho ho ho' screams and stuff. it stinks.
>>
>>24091628
I am you except I can not stop looking people in the eye.

Trust me, the alternative is better.
>>
>>24091911
Well, i'm a burly dude so i guess i cant relate to any fears you have of people irl. You said makeup doesnt look good on you earlier, how much of that is just insecurities, or does your face just reject makeup somehow? Not being mean just trying to understand
>>
>>24090932
Getting a bf is easy even if you're ugly, but getting one who actually loves and appreciates rather than resents you for being all he can get is another story. I just give up.
>>
>>24091988
Yeah, but they probably had a hard time pulling you.
>>
File: high test door.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
high test door.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>24091998
desu there are lots of chubby chasers senpai just do squats to shape your ass
>>
>>24091998

STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCK

IT'S LITERALLY THAT SIMPLE

YOU HAVE LIFE HANDED TO YOU ON A PLATTER AND YOU FUCKING ATE IT AWAY
>>
>>24092025
>but getting one who actually loves and appreciates rather than resents you for being all he can get is another story.
this hit home so hard
no one is ever going to be truly happy dating my ugly ass
>>
>>24091892

Hey I have nothing to do and I'm not an asshole, mind to send me a pick on skype so that I can give you any advice?
(Any girl or boy that feel ugly can also ask for any help if they want)

> here is my skype account for 4chan: motivateme4chan
>>
>>24092021
>Not being mean just trying to understand
Kek, I have heard worse, you haven't called be normie whore yet so we are good. I am pretty fair/pale so wearing mascara looks comical.

What's it like being a burgly guy?
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>>24091988
>I'm 320 lbs and married
Average "fembot"
>>
>>24091068
I read a lot of comics too. What do you read fellow femanon?
>>
>>24091998
As a dude i can say that women are so fucking abusive emotionally, i dont see how women are ever friends irl. As for the hair, i dont think dudes would mind as long as you shaved certain parts. Seriously though, most women are just trying to pull you down to make themselves look better, just dont dignify them with a response or even a look
>>
>>24091998
>I am 180lbs so quite chubby and hairy and I stink
Shave the hair and wash. It can't be that hard.
>>
>>24092093
>so that I can give you any advice
>advice

Really now? Advice that will help with being ugly? Your best chance is accepting it and/or laughing at yourself. Even that is extremely difficult.
>>
>>24091998
>then they made me pretend I was santa getting raped by a deer, making me make 'ho ho ho' screams and stuff.

There's no way this is real. If it is you can sue them and your employer and live comfy for a long time.

Also I never understood why people "work out" with others. Just do that shit in your house.
>>
>>24092128

Lol no I made lots of friends go from x/10 to x+2/10.
I just don't give a fuck and say the truth.
>>
File: Foodless.jpg (57 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
Foodless.jpg
57 KB, 500x365
I been called too thin, sorry I like my good health and fitting into shit. Seriously, why are fat women such ass holes?
>>
Breast implants
I'm an ugly femanon and they gave me a huge confidence boost and increased my quality of life
>>
>>24092159
jealousy
>>
>>24092097
Being a burly dude is actually ok. i'm ugly in the face, but that's alright. Gay guys seem to like me more than women, and being burly means people typically dont mess with me. So being pale is bad for makeup? Pale girls look alright with me. Saw one at my pet groomers today and spaghetti'd everywhere
>>
>tfw ugly as fuck
>tfw never going to have a bf
>tfw 5 seconds away from suicide
>>
> tfw all you want is to marry a rich man and be taken care of and be his loving, doting, sweet wife who cooks, cleans, loves, and supports him
> tfw too ugly
>>
>>24092159
fat women know deep down they fucked up yet they blame the patriarchy or sexist models instead of liking pie more than jogging
>>
>tfw "ugly skinny girls" always come on here and complain but they're always too content to post a pic or date/try to talk to a robot

every time
>>
>>24092151
>Lol no I made lots of friends go from x/10 to x+2/10.

That might work if they were lazy. Proper grooming, a bit of makeup, losing weight.. Everyone can do that. If your facial features are disgusting there's nothing that can be done.
>>
>>24091988
what do you do? do you only go for hispanics/blacks or something?
>>
>>24092194

You sure it's because you're ugly and not because of your personality? Maybe?
>>
>>24091998
I don't know what sort of bizarre Stacey office you work in but I've never met girls that mean in my life, even towards any of the really unfortunate looking girls I've known, or amongst the popular girls who hated me in high school.

I get the feeling girls who say other girls are universally cruel and horrible either got really unlucky or are shitty people themselves who attract excessive negative attention. Like how drama whores always say they hate drama.
>>
>>24092225
no

>tfw so ugly that no boy will ever cum in your vagina
>>
>>24090932
I don't know if it counts, but I've been a massive hambeast forever and my body is fucking destroyed.
By the time I'm finished, I'm going to have an above average face, but a body that looks like it belongs to an 80 year old woman that stepped on a landmine.

>Is there any hope of us getting a bf that isn't online?
We'll just have to work on improving other areas to make up for it.
There's probably even someone out there with a silly putty fetish for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
I'm "ugly" but I have a bf
>>
>>24092210
You can hide some facial problems with simple haircuts. You can't go more than x+2, I can't make an ugly girl a stacey, but evolving to your sexiest form is much better than crying on r9k about > tfw no bf
>>
>>24092205
Honestly, I don't see how calorie intake is such a hard thing for people to understand, if you throw away more trash than you take out your can overflows. Honestly, if Nicole Arbour wasn't such a cunt I'd agree with her.
>>
>>24090932
I'm ugly and stuck in a shitty third world country. My "friends" constantly make me feel like shit because I'm not pretty enough for anything. I deal with it by crying myself to sleep every night hoping something good happens someday maybe or that I die a instantly in an accident or something kills me. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself though. I can't stay home locked up in my room because my parents won't let me so I have to pretend I'm ok with life everyday when I'm not. I just wish everything would end soon.
>>
>>24092193
When i hear burly I image you having a beard. You can't be ugly if gay men are attracted to you.

>So being pale is bad for makeup?
I don't know, I just looked like a $5 whore 2bh.
>>
>>24092274

iiiiidk m8 you seem pretty thirsty

What do you have to offer, for those interested in being your suitor(s)
>>
>>24092318
same senpai. I just got good at makeup and learned to dress well and developed hobbies and jazzed up my appearance with tattoos. it takes a little work but it's doable.
>>
>>24092363
Well, you always got the thirsty robutts on the r9k. And why hang with people who make you feel like garbage? Cut out that cancer, family
>>
>>24092194
>>24092274

I've seen multiple offers to you in the past week alone though.
>>
>>24091892
post pics otherwise we have no reason to believe you are as ugly as you say you are
>>
>>24092374
I HAVE COWTITS AND I'M LOYAL
>>
>>24091417
>add sluttiness
is saving yourself for marriage something only pretty girls can do then? i only want one person to know what my o face looks like
>>
>>24090932
Find a desperate NEET robot, get him hooked, and reel him in.
>>
File: visitingrelatives.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
visitingrelatives.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>>24092159
>visit overweight grandma and mom
>"oh honey you look so unhealthy"
>"you need to eat!"
>make 5 course meal
>have a bit of it
>"you eat like a bird! here, eat this!"
>3 days later
>go home
>gained 5 lbs.

every fucking time. takes a long time to lose it too.
>>
>>24092013
Fuck that man you are an alpha
>>
Is there even any point trying if you're an ugly girl? Should you just give up on having a boyfriend all together?

My whole life I've been laughed at. Even if someone would settle for me, they'd also resent me for not being what they really want. I feel like I've wasted the last 5 years moping and hating myself, but now I should just give up on anyone loving me completely and focus on educating myself.

I want my parents to have grandchildren but I just don't see a guy genuinely wanting to have children with someone so hideous.
>>
>>24092366
Yeah, bearded. I try using it to draw attention away from my baby face and plump lips, but i think i made it worse. So makeup makes you look like a slag? Maybe you could pull off what i like to call the malnourished qt look.
>>
>>24092433
She's had a LTR before as well and constantly shitposts about how she'll "always be alone", "never find a man", so on and so forth. Ignore it.
Honestly, mystery has never once posted a timestamp. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a guy all these years.
>>
>>24092399
>Tattoos
Into the trash.
>>
>>24092517
I've posted vocaroo requests with my very feminine voice.

I have my eye on a qt from this board.
>>
>>24092556
>mystery.jpg moves on to her third bf
GRATS MYSTERY!
>>
>>24092516
>Yeah, bearded.
I like beards more than bare faces

>So makeup makes you look like a slag
Exactly

>the malnourished qt look.
?
>>
>>24092424
>Well, you always got the thirsty robutts on the r9k
No in my country, no.
>why hang with people who make you feel like garbage?
Because I'm in a good university and I'm forced to make connections, get good grades, act like a good girl, etc.
>>
>>24092583
It would be second and he doesn't like me back
>>
>>24090932
starve yourself and PS
>>
>>24090932
Yo, ugly femanons, Ive been trying to find a new girlfriend for ages and Im getting no bites, if I post picks of myself any chance you can tell me what Im doing wrong?
>>
>>24092612
Holy hell she went from an Easter Island head to some kind of K-pop idol.
>>
>>24092589
You see, the malnourished qt is a look that i've just seen. She was very pale, and had heavy dark circles under her eyes. Her hair didnt look combed, and she looked really frail. she looked like someone who needed protecting, which was attractive to me. Until her dude-bro bf came back, then i had to quit stare raping the poor girl
>>
>>24092493
Honestly I never see my family for that exact reason.
>>
>>24092621
sure. i feel like ugly girls are likely to be more honest but less cruel than a lot of people would
>>
is this a bait thread?

i see no pictures.
>>
>>24092493
lord I know this feel
>>
>>24092595
Damn, at least you're putting in the effort to "fake it till you make it." Doing better than most of us there. Could be a late bloomer, i was and i went from feeling like dirt to feeling like slightly less than dirt at 22.
>>
Why is it so hard to find a femanon online? All I want is a girl I can talk to and talk about anime video games or just NEET away.
>>
>>24092651
she sounds qt
>then i had to quit stare raping the poor girl
better to stare rape than to actually rape
>>
>>24090932
>ywn find your perfect 3-4/10 fat femanon gf
Looks do matter a little bit to me, I'll admit, but really what I want is someone who understands me and cares about me. I don't know how to find that even if I don't take appearances into account, though.
>>
>>24092556
Of course it's easy to get newfags with a voice changer.
>>
>>24092603
is it the irishfag
>>
>>24092664
>/r9k/
>expecting selfies

nice try horny robot
>>
File: ROBOT.png (642 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
ROBOT.png
642 KB, 563x750
>>24092657
Be harsh, yo

>>24092717
Because femi-neets are almost entirely socially retarded and legitimately afraid of social and physical contact. I should know. One of my highschool friend's sister is that way and the only time she gets out is when she desperately blows me whenever I visit him for dinner at his mom's place
>>
>>24092556

Sad. I had my eye on you to be honest.
>>
>>24092736
She wasn't conventionally cute which was what i was getting at. Qt comes from all sorts of places and is different for everyone. And yeah, stare rape is better, but since i'm a burly guy, thats all the reason she would need to call authorities. Gotta not do any raping.
>>
>>24092776
Fuck no I'm still so butthurt about that

>>24092797
Would steal your dog desu
>>
>>24092797

Nice doggie, this is me btw
>>
>>24092708
Thank you, anon. That makes me feel a little better.
>>
>>24092814
How do you know my eye isn't on you?
>>
>>24092059
Isn't it sad when girls who would be qt3.14's if they weren't so fat, get fat?
>>
>>24092850

Probably because you barely know anything about me. Though that'd be fantastic news.
>>
>be ugly girl
>try to flirt with robots
>"fuck off you're probably a trap"
>real trap enters the thread
>"i'm a trap, hehe!"
>10 robots respond begging to fuck it

Should I just pretend to be a trap at this point?
>>
>>24090932
I'm not ugly so much as I look like a slightly feminine guy, which seems to be worse in the dating department than being an ugly woman. Guys will fuck almost anything that looks female, but I don't know if I've ever heard of guys that like tall flat-chested chicks with strong jawlines.
>>
>>24092929
You should stop trying to pick up guys on 4chan for starters.
>>
>>24092757
iktf man. The difference is we want girls we can actually relate to and get along with, and think that's more important that how someone looks. No woman wants that. Looks are all that matter to them. That's why every "ugly" girl in this thread is alone. They're without a doubt average at best, but won't acknowledge that any man exists who doesn't look like chad.
>>
>>24092929
That would happen even to attractive girls. Robots are skeptical of people claiming to be girls. And they're also massive flaming faggots, apparently. Don't mind them, though. If you can convey something about who you are and who you're looking for you'll find someone eventually. That's what I keep hoping, anyway.
>>
>>24092971
lets see a pic then. Come on.
>>
>>24092797
obviously you need to lose a bit of weight, but i'm sure that's something you already know. you don't need to be super slim or anything because being a lil chubby is attractive, at least imo. your hair needs volume and a trim. go get it cut and ask what the best cut for you would be and what products you could use to get it looking thicker. i don't know too much about beards, but shave it so it angles your face better and trim it a little where you end up keeping the hair.

i like how you're dressed- you look cute and comfy and your natural hair color is great. keep the dog
>>
>>24092978
>No woman wants that. Looks are all that matter to them.
Looks and money and social status, you mean.
>>
>>24092971
As a girl with disgusting cowtits, most guys tell me they'd rather my chest be flat
>>
>>24092440

>cow udders

Fucking dropped

>loyal

Maybe not dropped...that's 50% so far, gonna have to try harder
>>
>>24093030
Who tells you that? When does that even come up in conversation?
>>
>>24092797
If I were you I'd keep the beard trimmed a bit shorter, and maybe not quite as far down the neck. I'd think about trying out a mustache with it, too.
>>
>>24092929
Talk to me then. I'm bored
>>
>>24092506

If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't impregnate you because I fucking hate kids and I find it morally abhorrent to have children
>>
>>24093056
All the time

>so yeah, I have disgusting cowtits, most guys hate it
>really, mystery.jpg? that's disgusting, I wish your chest were flat
>>
>>24092971
>tfw no tall flat-chested girlfriend
So glad I've moved on from my mild passing interest of seeking a girlfriend on the internet.
>>
>>24091784
LOL
you're an orbiter to an ugly chick.
>>
>>24092783

>the one thing women are good at.

?!?!!
>>
File: snowbot.png (146 KB, 283x315) Image search: [Google]
snowbot.png
146 KB, 283x315
>>24093067
Thats as good a mustache as I can grow, sadly.

>>24093010
Ive been trying to style my hair a bit differently. The problem is I have a receding hairline so I have to be careful when I part it. Here's me a few weeks ago from when I was in Chile for the 'summer' in full winterbot mode.
>>
File: 1390547705962.jpg (440 KB, 977x1261) Image search: [Google]
1390547705962.jpg
440 KB, 977x1261
>>24092971
>some of these are flat
>>
>>24093151
i doubt she's ugly. she's probably has a cute little button nose and blue eyes but doesn't wear makeup which makes him think most ppl would find her ugly
>>
>>24090932
Maleanon here. Would be willing to chat up any ugly fembots here. I promise not to ask for nudes or anything lewd.
>>
>>24092971

Please notice me desu senpai
>>
>>24092971
This. I don't look female neither do I look male and no I don't have short hair.
>>
>>24093200
That doesn't help, not every girl with a strong jawline has 10/10 features otherwise
>>
File: Kathy Senpai.jpg (69 KB, 592x866) Image search: [Google]
Kathy Senpai.jpg
69 KB, 592x866
Honestly, unless you're planning to breed, why do people like tits that much?
>>
>>24093260
I have an intense fetish for androgynous people with long hair, please to be my gf/bf.
>>
>>24093298
They're comfy.
>>
>tfw the boy you like wont give you painal
>>
>>24093340
I hope this is just bait because you are god damn annoying.
>>
>>24093391
i-it's not
>>
>>24093391
Then stop fucking responding to it.
>>
>>24093340

If you're unwilling to literally transport robots to where you live, then stop complaining
>>
File: image.jpg (934 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
934 KB, 3072x2304
>>24092199
>tfw same dream, but black and obese which is worse than being just ugly

Time to get 3 more cats and just lean into the loneliness
>>
Robotic/slightly cyborgian male here, now accepting "ugly" gf applications
>>
>>24093111

How cowtits we talkin here?
>>
>>24093667
BIG AND COW LIKE
>>
>>24093724
Mystery, would you say you were queen of fembot feel threads at this point? You and your gentleman callers take up a lot of space in them now.
>>
>>24093846
NO I DONT WANT TO BE THE QUEEN I JUST WANT A QT BF
>>
>>24092220
I've actually only dated white men, and didn't even have to look for fetishists or anything. I've been with 4 men, three in long term relationships, and made out with 2-3 more. I've never had any trouble finding a partner.
>>
File: 1445780046459.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445780046459.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>24093724
oh come the fuck on, you can't just fuckin DO THAT.

Literally who the fuck are you goddamnit!?!?!
>>
>>24093882
Well, what would it take then, to be this "qt bf"? What kind of qualifications are you looking for? Several robutts are at your feet, begging for your attention at this point
>>
>>24093846
>tripfag
>attention whore
>at least 3 orbiters responding to her in this thread
>literal whore who let some neckbeard fuck her
>"i'm just for practice"
>queen of "fembots"

I guess it's accurate.
>>
>>24093882
if you could be a degenerate whore like jlh, would you do it?
>>
>>24093941
i like this one boy because i'm a sperg who doesn't understand social cues but he doesn't like me back i met him on r9k kek
>>
>>24090932
Ugly male here

It's good to know so many people know this feel too

>no acne
>skinny
>good hair
>on the tall side (6'1)
BUT none of it matters because I'm ugly
>>
>>24091197
That's a lot of carotene.
>>
>>24093993
never. i am pure desu
>>
>>24093988
>>24094012

No way you did that? Let me smash tho
>>
>>24094012
How much have you actually talked to him? Are you initiating conversations? If so, how do they go?
>>
>>24094025
Everyone is insecure. Some more some less some hide it some don't.
>>
>>24094045
>pure
>has the lewd disease of wanting to have a deep creampie
>thirst for cocks

dont kid yourself mystery. fujoshibot is the only pure femanon on this board
>>
>>24094056
Not for very long. I try to. They go... confusingly. I don't think he likes me.

>>24094100
I AM PURE.
>>
There's a lot of angry people here. Why are you all so angry? Everything will be fine in the long run.
>>
>>24093882
>I JUST WANT A QT BF
And what do you offer in return?
>>
>>24094173
loyalty, cowtits
>>
>>24094132
Hm, maybe he has someone else. Or is a true robot and doesnt want a woman. Maybe it's time to move on if he isnt trying to talk back to you. How long have you tried talking to him though?
>>
>>24094173

She answered this already. "cowtits and loyalty"

Which, desu, not enough
>>
>>24094189
I don't know. Everything feels like a blur. I think he is a true robot. Also, I think he might have a harem of staceys (but I think this about literally everyone because paranoid here)
>>
>>24094184
That's kind of a short list. What good is loyalty if you have no other redeeming traits to go with it?
>>
>>24091246
that's sounds counter productive, how will wasting away make boobs bigger?
>>
File: standards of beauty4.png (443 KB, 769x791) Image search: [Google]
standards of beauty4.png
443 KB, 769x791
>Easy mode roasties complaining about how hard it is being ugly

Fuck you bitch, there will always be some desperate loser to be with you, always.
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>24094145
Because once we're dead it won't matter? That's only marginally comforting.
>>
>>24094145
For me i'm just feeling the heat, other cousins I have are getting children and i'm sitting here without a gf. It's like something just clicked and I want a gf.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (25 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
25 KB, 500x319
>tfw uggos orbit you and you try not to hurt their feelings but they're so out of touch
These chicks don't even lift.
>>
>>24094233
I'll learn to do whatever you want within limit, I guess.
>>
File: what.png (703 KB, 767x794) Image search: [Google]
what.png
703 KB, 767x794
>>24094237
>respond frequently

you must not live in the midwest
>>
File: me.jpg (113 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
113 KB, 1440x810
>fat
>assburgers
>never gets out of house, live off of autismbux
>tfw when you will never have a qt bf
life isn't worth living, why not kms
>>
>>24094237
What? Some random "desperate loser" isn't a substitute for real love. You want to find that special someone. Two strangers can't just decide to be together forever.
>>
>>24094277
You can't learn what I want.
>>
>>24094224
Kek, anyone posting here does not have a harem of staceys. If you dont know how long you've been trying to talk to him, that probably means it's not been very long. Go try and talk to him. Ask him what he likes, if you havent already
>>
>>24094308
>Two strangers can't just decide to be together forever.

That's what dating is.
>>
>>24094312
What is it that you want? ;_;
>>
>>24094292
I'd e-date you if you have a good personality.
>>
>>24094329
Personality traits like kindness, honesty, compassion... Things that can't be learned.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (121 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
121 KB, 422x750
>>24094315
Yeah no one here has ever had a harem.
>>
>>24094373
Man, vyro didnt have a harem of stacys. I dont know what the fuck kinda harem he had, but it was funny up to a point
>>
>>24094292
My aunt is a ginormous schizophrenic autistic bible trump 50 years old whale and still gets propositions. Doubt you dont get ANY attention
>>
>>24094329
You must traverse the silk road and board a ship tho the land of the rising Sun, only then will thou findith what he seeks.
The art of Moe' senpai desu.
>>
File: 1442907145893.jpg (42 KB, 604x482) Image search: [Google]
1442907145893.jpg
42 KB, 604x482
>>24094373
>mfw there are people on this board who think Vyro's derpy monkey face is attractive
>>
>>24094308
OP said her problem was "having a bf which isn't online"

Not "having a very special someone which I am extremely attracted to."
>>
File: ricky.jpg (1 MB, 4764x1816) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
1 MB, 4764x1816
>>24094373
>>24094396
>tfw not narcissistic enough to have a harem from /r9k
>>
>>24094365
I'm very honest and compassionate and kind.

>>24094396
>>24094373
Exactly. And vyro wasn't even a qt
>>
>>24094448
I dont wanna have a harem from here. The women here in my experience are neurotic as hell. I couldnt handle all that. I'm just here to talk and share feels
>>
File: 1437699228771.png (444 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
1437699228771.png
444 KB, 465x455
>mfw all a roastie have to do is be nice for a week

also not morbidly obese
>>
>>24094448
Ian and Ricky are both cuties to be honest.
>>
>>24094449
Go tell your r9k crush that you love him. Tell us the results
>>
>>24094524
ricky was an annoying shit poster the worst of his kind desu
>>
>All these replies of "I want a qt bf even if its online"
>Robots reply saying they'll like to talk
>ignored
Fembots.
>>
File: project harpoon.png (376 KB, 609x820) Image search: [Google]
project harpoon.png
376 KB, 609x820
>>24092854
It is depressing to see a "BBW" when she actually have potential.
>>
File: 1375499460444.jpg (28 KB, 779x134) Image search: [Google]
1375499460444.jpg
28 KB, 779x134
>>24094550
I'd rather have Ricky back if it meant replacing you desu
>>
File: IMG_013691.jpg (770 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_013691.jpg
770 KB, 1440x2560
>>24094550
Hi Mistery. Do you remember when I tried to talk to you and you rejected me because I'm too ugly?
>>
>>24094599
>wanting ricky back

holy shit you must be new
>>
File: shit gif but cute-minho.gif (500 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
shit gif but cute-minho.gif
500 KB, 500x297
>not terribly ugly or fat
>have Stacy younger sisters and mom
>people always compliment them and ask if we are really related
>not intrested in my looks but harrassed by my mom but still don't do anything
>plan on meeting my husbando in a couple years
>want to look nice for him
>now have to start caring for my looks
Feels kinda good man.
>>
File: 1350558772130.jpg (18 KB, 140x239) Image search: [Google]
1350558772130.jpg
18 KB, 140x239
>>24094625
>implying I didn't shitpost with him
>>
>>24094563
Welcome to the land of fembot feels threads. They all end up like this
>>
>>24094620
OH MY GOD HI I MISSED YOU

I never rejected you once, and if I did, maybe it was because you're a ginger and I can't handle that

>>24094645
ricky leaving was the best thing to happen ro t9k
>>
>>24094449
>I'm very honest and compassionate and kind.
Well you shoulda said that along with loyal and cowtits. Okay you can be my gf now.
>>
File: 1441002337352.jpg (48 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1441002337352.jpg
48 KB, 400x336
>>24091022
>Ugly is all relative, you could just be a bitch

This. Most 'femanons' I meet have some kind of dramatic bitch complex that makes them feel compelled to be flaky and annoyingly rude.
>>
>>24094652
You'll leave /r9k/ as soon as you find a bf that will put up with your dumbass
>>
File: ricky2.jpg (148 KB, 1268x949) Image search: [Google]
ricky2.jpg
148 KB, 1268x949
>>24094645
>>24094625
>>24094599
>>24094550
>>24094524
Ricky was the worst.
>>
>>24094652
>robots throw themselves at mystery
>"omg hi hehe i didn't reject you"
>"its just because red hair, not rejection"

if qt red hair chad came in here, you would offer up your nasty used up pussy instantly. fuck off mystery
>>
>>24094036
U x4
>>
File: IMG_2262.jpg (735 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2262.jpg
735 KB, 3264x2448
>>24094652
always the excuses

>tfw no wholesome girls want to be my gf because I'm stupid and ugly so I have to drug them and cuddle and have sex with their unconscious bodies instead
>>
>>24094277

What would you do if you fell in love with a guy and started going out, but then found out you were sexually incompatible?
>>
File: 1310223334167.jpg (215 KB, 797x1146) Image search: [Google]
1310223334167.jpg
215 KB, 797x1146
>>24093298
Just look at them

I know you want to suck them as much as I do
>>
File: 1376393030946.jpg (526 KB, 1008x1152) Image search: [Google]
1376393030946.jpg
526 KB, 1008x1152
>>24094708
>implying eeyore wasn't the worst
Alright lets not have a competition of whos the worst /r9k/ tripfag
>>
>>24094709
>implying napstunna isn't a chad

lol how new are you

>>24094704
Yes.
>>
>>24093550
>tfw black and chubby
>tfw dream in life is to have a hairy builtfat manlet husband to trade virginities with and go to concerts with and teach your children how to box, use guns, etc
>tfw a hairy manlet looked down when he walked past you a while ago
w-welp
>>
>>24094728
no probably because you take pictures of strangers on the metro you kek

>>24094729
t-teach him

>>24094741
Eeyore was intolerable by sheer quantity and life experience. If Ricky was posting at the same rate as eeyore at 23 he would be absolutely insufferable
>>
>>24094786
How chubby we talking here, bb. White builtfat 5'8 guy here
>>
>>24094224

Well how OFTEN do you talk to him?
>>
File: 1390207924122.jpg (143 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1390207924122.jpg
143 KB, 640x481
>>24094741
Fuck eeyore. Hes a twofaced hypocrite. Despite being misogynistic, he has had a harem of girls that he activity collected in threads.
>>
>>24094620
holy shit dude i haven't seen you in ages
>>
>>24094836
I try to talk to him everyday. It's hard. I have such lewd thoughts. I'm crazy
>>
>>24094836
She probably talked to him like, twice then stopped responding.
>>
>>24094563
Fucking this. It pisses me off, and I am not even one of the horny bots hitting on them

Roasties will ALWAYS have betas willing to commit to them even if they are ugly monstrosities, and these monstrosities end up being entitled and having high standards because there are all these fucking faggots who want them.

All a roastie have to do to have a bf is being single
>>
>>24094841
It's true. A 17 year old girl I know wanted to fugg and gf him
>>
File: 1432854784223.png (206 KB, 289x280) Image search: [Google]
1432854784223.png
206 KB, 289x280
>>24094857

Guess that means it isn't me.
>>
>>24094844
You probably have.
>>
>>24094879
Man, honestly everything about these threads make me mad. Good thing i'm kind of enjoying this rage at this point. Gives me the rage to workout harder tbqh
>>
>>24093909
your life sucks though
I mean how do you even move at 320 lbs
>>
>>24092440
what are cow tits
>>
File: 1410022144249.gif (1 MB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1410022144249.gif
1 MB, 500x495
>>24094890
POST COWTITS NAO
>>
File: 1379673880798.jpg (109 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1379673880798.jpg
109 KB, 724x844
>>24094841
>>24094890
Guess I should become an obnoxious tripfag shitposter so I can have my own harem, eh?
>>
>>24094929
I meant posting. I don't visit /r9k/ frequently at all anymore and I've never seen a photo of you, nor cared to, being a fellow guy and all.
>>
>>24094938
Something I lack.
>>
>>24094961
Hey, it wouldnt hurt. Works for everyone else willing to attention whore
>>
>>24094961
It's the best way, honestly. But don't be lame like Doj or anything. Be obnoxious like Vyro and Eeyore. I don't know why, but femanons go crazy for that shit. I've talked to a couple of male tripfriends platonically over the years and they get bitches all day every day desu
>>
>>24093200
Who are those chicks? The last one is Kirsten Dunst, right?
>>
>>24094961

I've legitimately considered this, people have called me good looking before. One girl even said I had "god-tier facial aesthetics"

I disagree completely, of course, but I guess my opinion isn't the important one in this case.
>>
>>24094971
That's a shame because I'm 100% straight but also curious and I always wondered what it's like to suck a dick.
>>
>>24094961
Being a tripfag doesn't actually grant you a harem contrary to the popular opinion of shitposters.
>>
>>24094961
Why the fuck would you want a harem. Seriously, what the actual fuck? Why are you people so obsessed with girls and sex.
Don't you have anything to strive for in life, no ambition at all?
>>
>>24094996
I used to be an obnoxious and famous tripfag on another board for a while and I don't think any women ever considered me attractive for that.
>>
>>24094308

Let me translate roastiespeak for you:

>special someone=Chad

female entitlement is like fucking clockwork
>>
>>24094938
they're called udders
>>
>>24095033
>dick-suckin' straight dude
I hope you're joking!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.