[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /given up/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
Who /given up/ here
>>
If you truly have given up you would have killed yourself by now.
>>
>>24090463
Given up on the usual stuff. Now i just wanna git gud at fighting games and lay around all day.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24090463
pretty much [ m e ]
>>
File: Mo3fHAa.jpg (55 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
Mo3fHAa.jpg
55 KB, 680x451
>tfw could never really give up
>Always had that tiny speck of hope inside me
>Had a moment where I finally let go
>Deleted all my math and art pdfs
>Threw away my tablet
>closed all the tabs I had open
>Just completely free of it

I don't know what to do now
>>
>>24090463
I have it was never ment to be for me.
>>
not yet, champ
not yet
>>
File: ironwood-alpha.jpg (43 KB, 350x275) Image search: [Google]
ironwood-alpha.jpg
43 KB, 350x275
I've given up on m'ladies. My confidence actually increased since I don't have to worry about impressing them.
>>
>>24090480
not the point
you give up you change the way you live your life
you start listening to your animal self alone, not the other 3 sides of your personality
therefore, you've given up your ego for the sake for your il
that is how people get morbidly obese or addicted to drugs at the age of 25+
>>
>>24090463
I gave up, really didn't do anything for a long time, wanted to just die

Now I want to do other things I find interesting and it requires me to be fit and more mentally stable so I'm trying to accomplish that

I've completely given up on relationships though. I already know that I'm completely undesirable. I put no investment into relationships and I'm still getting the same return that I got when I tried my hardest to be attractive - 0
>>
>>24090463
w2c that shirt
>>
everyday is the same so i do not mess up trying to do something new. if i try to do something that i am not used too, i only end up fucking up myself for trying. the end point of it will be going back to what i was doing if i did not do that thing.
the only winning move;
>give up. let go. be a couch potato.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.