[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New month, new me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1367261356781.jpg (27 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1367261356781.jpg
27 KB, 400x388
New month, new me
>>
>>24090110
that's the spirit anon
>>
>>24090110
Gonna be living alone for a month starting on the 20th, very exciting
>>
>>24090110
I've been working on doing pushups; So far I can do three in a row now

We all dtart from the beginning
>>
>>24090110
Changing who you are is impossible. You will always be the same old you.
>>
>>24090180
Found the defeatist :^)
>>
>>24090110
those 4 dots get on my nerves.
>>
No, just b urself.
>>
>>24090110
This
I'm going to start going on walks and practicing my hobby's and studying to get my ged tomorrow
>>
>>24090180
if you're the same as you were 10 years ago then you probably have some developmental disorder
>>
>>24090196
Defeatism is the first step to success.
>>
>>24090346
>if you're the same as you were 10 years ago then you probably have some developmental disorder
I've developed, certainly. The core of me is stille the same me as 10 years ago.
>>
>>24090360
Fapping is the first step to attaining enlightenment
>>
shut up faggot you're just as sad as you were before, why are you even still trying? you know life won't get better so why not prevent the worse? just end it
>>
>>24091632
You okay man? Need to talk, Skype/email?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.