[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socially Awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Who /socially awkward/ here?

>NEET
>live at home
>wake up excited to watch college football
>walk into living room
>see a group of my parents friends over
>everyone looks at me
>do pic related and walk back into my room
>just watch Netflix all day
>have to hear someone yell "ANON THEY JUST SCORED! GET OUT HERE"
what the fuck
>>
>>24089380
>Who /socially awkward/ here?
we all are you fucking retard
>>
>>24089415
relax buddy, we get that you're a tough guy
>>
File: 1370218876654.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1370218876654.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>tfw you can't leave your apartment to get food because your neighbor is outside.
>>
>>24089380
What team senpai?
>>
>>24089415
This.
How can I escape this dark pit of awkwardness.
>>
>>24089648
>tfw you can't leave your room to take a shit because your normie landlord is doing renovations right outside the bathroom
>they've cooped you up in your room with their braindead normie banter for so long that your turds will be the size of oil tankers, and they'll hear you trying to unclog the toilets
desperate times call for desperate measures
>>
>>24089689
Vols are who I truly care for. Because they're always bad I just find other teams to watch to find some way to be happy.

This year I like Ole Miss and LSU a lot but I wouldn't call myself a fan of either you know?
>>
>so socially awkard I start crying when I recieve too much attenion
I don't think I could ever survive a applying for a job without crying desu. Life is suffering
>>
>>24089769
Ah cool. I root for a shitty sunbelt team that is currently getting memed on by another shitty sunbelt team. Just
>>
I feel some days I can be a lot worse than others.
I mean one day I might go out to do something like go for a walk or get shopping if I have to, but then suddenly get really anxious and just return home immediately. Yet I've somehow managed to keep friends long enough that I occasionally get invited to parties, of course I rarely go and when I do I leave within minutes because I don't know what to do. I wish I could afford to get drunk every night at home, it's the highlight of my week when I do
>>
>hear flatmate in hallway outside my room
>avoid leaving the room until he's gone back to his room
>I get on with him fine, and there is no reason for me to do this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.