[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any virgin fembots on /r9k/? I would give anything to have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Vivian_James_65808[2].jpg (104 KB, 772x1080) Image search: [Google]
Vivian_James_65808[2].jpg
104 KB, 772x1080
Any virgin fembots on /r9k/? I would give anything to have a virgin wife, I would commit my life to you. Even if you're a 5/10, most important thing is you're a virgin (and you're willing to have kids in a marriage).
>>
>>24089315
I am curious, how would you rate yourself, op?
>>
>>24089315
I am virgin but I don't want to ever be in a relationship. I like being alone too much and only like talking to "people" online.
>>
Yes, but I'm not white and probably more like a 4/10. I have 0 aspiration in life and I'm not interesting to talk to.

I get at least 80% of my social interaction from r9k and I'm probably going to fail college.

Any takers? I like western cartoons and my favourite comics are the 2003 superman/batman and teen titans.

Located in California.
>>
>>24089498
What about an online bf? Please be my online gf
>>
>>24089315
you dont understand the situation.
even a 0.1/10 could easily get sex.
love with conditions isnt love.
only death is salvation.
>>
>>24089315
DO NOT SEXUALIZE VIVIAN.

SHE IS NOT FOR SEXUAL
>>
I am a virgin because I don't trust anyone, also sex is disgusting

female virgins are all damaged like me
>>
>>24089580
I would if I wasn't in Britain and gay.
>>
>fembots
impossible
>virgin fembots
double impossible
>>
>>24089498
We're actually not people. We're part of the system. I need scissors! 61!
>>
I am, but have lots of health problems. I probably shouldn't have kids, can't imagine they'd come out healthy.
>>
>>24089580
what race are you? I don't have a problem with race, just curious. Also don't mind you being 4/10 as long as you're not like obese or disabled.
>>
>>24089370
face probably 5/10, 6/10 without glasses
body disgustingly hairy, belly is kinda chubby. 4/10
>>
>>24089315
>virgin
>fembot
hahahahahahaahahah
>>
>>24090000
So you're not only disable, but also nothing special? Yet you demand an at least 5/10. Pff. I'd be way meaner if your post number wasn't so good.
>>
>>24090054
glasses aren't a disability you cunt, and how is it demanding a 5/10 if i consider myself the same?
>>
>>24089963
black/white but I just look somewhat Indian t b h my standards are just don't be fat or terribly disabled as well.
>>
>>24090081
Your worst case was a 5/10. Now go contemplate how your impaired vision is so pathetic I almost feel pity for you.
>>
>>24090130
do glasses count as a disability? I'd take you in a heartbeat, I love black girls. They are so nice and polite to me, unlike white girls. plus I think black skin is more beautiful
>>
>fembot

kekeke

>5+ virgin fembot

KAKAKAKAAKAKAKAK
>>
>>24090173
you're probably like a 2/10 legbeard with a septal piercing sitting behind her computer
>>
>>24090211
Because I didn't jump on you after such an enticing offer? Don't make me laugh, loser
>>
>>24090271
No cause I can practically smell your bitterness and hatred of "le menz" from the other side of the computer. Legbeard. Shouldn't you be posting on /r/gamerghazi or whatever it is you legbeards do?
>>
>>24090320
Gender has nothing to do with it, I detest you because you're an entitled asshat. But keep projecting your own insecurities on me, you might almost offend me.
>>
>>24090386
>entitled

says the one that will never ever get a boyfriend and will die alone cause she's too fat to crawl out of her bed to collect her disability pension
>>
>>24090445
I already have one. Try again.
>>
>>24090478
>lying on the internet

Didn't your whore of a mother ever teach you to not lie? Tut tut, you naughty girl. We all know fat whalebeasts can't get boyfriends. And no, that anime character you dream about raping you is not a boyfriend.

People like you are basically the reason we need to take away rights from women. In a just society, you'd be stoned for being a whore.
>>
>>24090519
Now I just feel sad for you. No woman deserves to be stuck with a pile of stinking shit like you. Thankfully, you're very good at showing that, so they'll know to stay away.
>>
I used to be a virgin, but had it taken away by another robot.
>>
File: 1446611122557.jpg (12 KB, 299x305) Image search: [Google]
1446611122557.jpg
12 KB, 299x305
>>24090519
Why would someone just go on the Internet and tell lies?
>>
>>24090585
Lol, cause I said something mean to you after you've been insulting me all this time? Go kill yourself bitch. I hope you slice your arteries open with a razor one day, maybe then your imaginary non-existent boyfriend might cry, cause no one else will. Your mother hates you and your father hates you. You're a failure in their eyes and you'll never be anything else. You'll always be that fat slut that didnt' turn out the way they wanted you to.

And don't worry, lots of women are with "piles of stinking shit" worse than me. You know all those stats you feminists like to pump about rape and domestic violence? They're real. Most women live in violent relationships, maybe you should feel bad for them? Its what they deserve though, its what any woman deserves.
>>
>>24090647
You hear that ladies? He even promised to hit you! Pile on on this great, great opportunity.
>>
>>24090752
>implying its wrong to hit women when they deserve it

a good wife wouldn't get hit cause she wouldn't do anything that deserves to get hit. You don't understand do you? There's power structures in place for a reason.
>>
File: [sad af].jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[sad af].jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>you're willing to have kids in a marriage
and Turners syndrome knocks me out of the race once again.
>>
>>24089315
>have children

Disgusting.
>>
>>24090849
>>24090827
sorry ladies, but you should know by know the only value of a woman is her vagina and ability to produce offspring. In traditional societies, a woman such as yourselves who can't do this would not even be traded for cattle.
>>
>>24090908
Have fun with those little annoying ass money leaches.
>>
>>24090908
this is exactly why I'll never date a person that is a self proclaimed "nice guy". thanks /r9k/.
>>
>>24090827
I'm a hebe with a moral code. Where do you lie on the scale?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.