[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found my mom's sex toy drawer What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I just found my mom's sex toy drawer

What do?
>>
You post pictures of it.
>>
put them in your mouth
>>
Take them and hide them in various spots around the house. Wear gloves though, wouldn't want to touch mommy's residual vagina slime.
>>
>>24089277
Why were you snooping? My mom left her fucking vibrator going in her drawer when she went to work one day, that was annoying.
>>
Stick it up your asshole
>>
>>24089277
Use them to masturbate, obviously. Now it's a shared sex toy drawer.
>>
>>24089277
I remember when I was around six or seven years old, I found my mom's dildo in her bottom drawer.
I kept smelling it, I couldnt name the smell but it was so pleasing that i kept coming back.

for some reason I thought it was the leg of a baby doll.
>>
>>24089277
You have to eat them all.
>>
Cum all over them, coat them in your semen and rub it in so it's not obvious, just kind of slick/shiny which if she uses them then wouldn't be too weird. Then see what happens.
>>
Sit her down for a talk and ask if she has any questions
>>
Describe it. (bonus point with pictures)
My mom has on in her bedside drawer. I found it while I was looking for money to take. It's purple and as an anal attachment. Hell, it could be my dad's.
Since I found it, I've been having stray thought about using it.
>>
i once used on my mom's dildoes
>>
This thread is completely worthless without pictures.

Stick them up your ass OP
>>
>>24089277
i found my dad's vibrating cock ring in a drawer and accidentally touched it
>>
File: 121.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Mom found my dildo a long time ago. I now pop it in the dishwasher because that thing gets it clean as fuck. Funniest time was when I forgot it was in there so she waited til my friend came over and walked in saying I forgot it in the dishwasher. I laughed, mom laughed, friend was sorta freaking out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.