[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl from work likes you >generic as fuck stacy i asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 723x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 723x695
>girl from work likes you
>generic as fuck stacy

i asked for a virgin qt... why god...
>>
Hit it for a while.
Consider it practice for the qt of your dreams.
>>
>complaining that someone finds you attractive

please get the fuck out
>>
>>24089156

this.

most of you virgins dont realize that IF you get the girl of your dreams who isnt a whore, you will be so terrible in bed that you will get keked eventually.

so use the whore as a training dummy
>>
>>24089156
He wouldnt deserve the virgin qt if he wasnt a virgin.
>>
Quit your bellyaching and gtf in there.
>>
>>24089218
This.

I don't wanna be tainted by a slut, I want to remain pure until I meet the right woman tbqh.
>>
File: 1423335743634.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1423335743634.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>>24089216
get off my board chad
>>
>>24089119
>girl from work likes you

why are you even here?
>>
>>24090799
Man, i wish i even HAD girls at work. But i guess girls dont want to do hard labor
>>
>girl shows interest
>she's fat
Every. Single. Time.
>>
not even at 13yo you're virgin anymore these days
Don't delude yourself op.. they're all sluts
>>
>>24090834
Put her on a diet. Work out with her. jesus plz listen to my words
>>
>>24090834

> girl shows interest
> she's ugly, fat AND a nigger
>>
>>24090955
Well, i would tell you to hit it anyways, but thats a unholy trifecta. One of the rare "no fuck" cases for me, and my standards are low as fuck man. I'm sorry for you hombre
>>
>girl likes you

I don't know this feel
>>
>girl shows interest
????
Don"t know that feel tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 194x259
>girls like you
>she's white
What's with slightly chubby white girls and spics? Every since middle school they seem to adore me.
>>
>>24089273
And then the virgin qt will cheat on you because you suck in bed from being your first time.
>>
File: why-00009.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
why-00009.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone else hate when people show an interest in you?
I'd feel awful if someone said they liked me in a romantic way since I'd have to figure out how to reject them. Thank god I'm not attractive.
>>
>>24090832
i wish i had work
>>
>>24091228
I was like you, until i started working in lumber. Now i wanna die.
>>
>>24089119
women have no set personalities,
with enough time, you can mold her into whatever you want.

You do have to take charge in the relationship in the sense that you have to tell her what you want.
>>
>>24089119
>inb4 this girl is the first person to show OP any kind of general sense of kindness and hes mistaken it for flirting
>mfw OP is already counting his eggs and disregarding her even though she doesn't even want to fuck him
>>
>>24091279
I know it sounds bad but this anon is right. It's ridiculous how easy women are to mold if you can proof to them you're somebody cool or loveable
>>
First of all there's no such thing as an attractive female virgin over the age of 20. Hell, finding one 18 or 19 is extremely rare, but by 20 there's no doubt that cherry's been popped. And please remember I am not just talking about secular girls, if they're attractive it doesn't matter if they're Catholic or Mormon or Muslim. They've been fucked and you're kidding yourself if you think they haven't. So this whole fantasy of a virgin girl being the perfect one for you doesn't work unless you get to them at a young age or live in fucking Amish country (and again even then the most likely situation is that Mordecai's daughter has been used as a fucking pummel horse by more than a few guys).
>>
>>24091282
maybe OP will reject he non-existant advances and work will be awkward for everyone
>>
>>24091228
No you really really don't.
>>
>>24089119
This is why you should never trust God.
Or any fairy tale for that matter
>>
>>24091194
This desu though ive rejected 3 girls
Its a horrible feel watching the look of dismay on their faces when you do.
they were all 3/10[/spoiler
]
>>
>>24089218
>>24089273
guys virgin girls prefer guys who've had lots of sex even more than sluts do. virgin girls fantasize about experienced Chad's dominating them hard and using their giant penises to rip her innocence straight out of her vagina
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.