[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a terrible person thread. >go to subway >order a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (130 KB, 2300x920) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
130 KB, 2300x920
Being a terrible person thread.
>go to subway
>order a sandwich
>"Your total is 7.53"
>mistaken my one for a ten
>broke af
>tell the cashier to wait
>go to my car
>leave
>>
File: 1446834680688.jpg (8 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1446834680688.jpg
8 KB, 245x250
You're doing God's work op, wagekeks BTFO once again
>>
File: subway.png (244 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
subway.png
244 KB, 393x401
>>24089058

I guess you won't be enjoying a fresh nutritious sub made personally FOR YOU by a qualified sandwich artist after all huh?
>>
>someone makes something and says its OC
>respond "Nice man! saved!"
>didn't actually save it
>>
what is with r9k and subway? they sign some kinda contract?
>>
>extremely picky eater
>hear that subway is good in NEET threads
>all of the vegetables and topping look disgusting
>spend $7 on bread, a thin slice of ham and 2 slices of cheese

Fuck subway
>>
File: 1334867699277.jpg (33 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
1334867699277.jpg
33 KB, 600x371
>>24089101

I think I love you anon
>>
>>24089181

> jared

> children
>>
This is why I use my debit card. You never run out of money because you either have your card or you don't. I don't know why people still use cash. Even a checkbook makes more sense than cash.
>>
>>24089181
Jared

But Taco Bell should really be the robot fast food place since it's so cheap
>>
File: sandwich-order.jpg (137 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
sandwich-order.jpg
137 KB, 640x418
> go to subway

> meatball sandwich

> flatbread

> double meat

> all the veggies
>>
>>24089176
I see nothing wrong with this, you're telling a small lie to give a robot a much needed self esteem boost. I do that everyday, I go on omegle and tell people I love them and they're fantastic and amazing. A small show of affection or care can really make someone's day.
>>
>>24089196
>extremely picky eater
>Fuck subway because I don't like vegetables

No anon, fuck you.
>>
>>24089250

Taco bell is fucking nasty. Really I hate all fast food. I just go to a local trashy looking asian place. $6 gets you enough food to be stuffed for two meals, and it's fucking delicious. If I feel extravagant I"ll spend an extra $3.5 and get a quart of hot and sour soup.
>>
Going to Subway rather than a local deli is like going to a Domino's next to a real pizzeria. I don't get why you would do that to yourself.
>>
>>24089307
maybe you should stop being a lil hipster "foodie" about food you picky fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 706x706
>say tbqh
>I'm actually not honest
>>
>>24089304

He has a point desu baka. Subway uses fake flavorless meat and old rotten vegetables. I usually get the spinach and jalapenos since those are hard to fuck up, but their tomatoes, lettuce, and olives look like they were swept up from the floor of a rotten vegetable factory.

Corned beef is $9/lb at the deli. A loaf of rye is like $3, a bag of sauerkraut is $2, and swiss varies on which one you want. fuck the nasty sauce, but here's all the reubens you can eat for a week straight for under $20. Add a jar of pickles and you're set for dining nirvana. Subway is objectively the worst fast food. It's below even burger king.
>>
>>24089240
>This is why I use my debit card. You never run out of money because you either have your card or you don't.

Good luck with that dude
>>
>>24089365

Maybe you should develop some fucking taste buds. Every fast food place uses the exact smae ingredients and recipe. They don't even give you a lot of food for the price. No foodie eats from ghetto asian places, just people who know good food. You and you're little foodies friends continue getting the soggy slop master 69,000 from generic burger chain.

I bet you unironically drink bud lite. Fucking trash. Pretending to enjoy shitty food and beer all because you're afraid of getting called a hipster online.
>>
>>24089456
>never run out of money

I want that card tho
>>
>>24089271
you lying sack of shit this is why nobody likes you. You are insincere with people and they feel it
>>
>>24089058
There was a time in my life when I told my parents I had a job but I would actually go to a local park and sleep in my car/walk on the park trails all day.
>>
>>24089456

If you mean theft or losing it I can cancel it if stolen and not be a stupid retard who can't remember where he put his card. Luck has little to do with it. It's hard to prevent crime but it's far less likely to happen in an area with fewer criminals. If it's seriously hard to keep up with your card they make card holders that go on your phone now, and actually google pay is catching on so soon all we'll need is our phone to pay, not even needing a card.
>>
>>24089328
because its cheaper and sometimes more convenient? I have to go twice as far as subway to go to a deli, and its not open as much as subway, and idk what you even mean by a "real" pizzaria. All the small pizza locations near me are run by asians and their pizza sucks, dominoes in my city is actually top notch and just behind santa lucia in terms of quality
>>
>>24089491
waaaaaaaaaaaaaah people don't eat "good food" like I do

A. majority if you foodies cant even differentiate taste in blind test. It's fucking hilarious how you guys can be so pretentious about someone eating fast food when it's just a psychological circlejerk about your unfounded superiority.

>I bet you unironically drink bud lite

kek I bet you unironically talk about "superior taste" in beer when they all taste like shit
>>
>>24089589
>A majority of you foodies*
>>
>>24089564

Even walmart and kroger have delis.

Dominos is pretty good, but it's below papa johns, and waaay below the ultimate god tier Hunts Brothers pizza, a chain that is rapidly growing. I've never tasted any other pizza like them and even though they use shitty ingredients it's better than all the shit chains like pizza hut and little caesars. The only one's that beat it are the dingy little localy owned joints that use an actual oven to cook with.
>>
>>24089240
>This is why I use my debit card. You never run out of money
NEETs in charge of finances everyone
>>
I actually just finished a tasty ass 7 inch veggie sub right now. Yummy.
>>
>>24089656
Cunt brothers pizza is def god teir
>>
File: frog.jpg (19 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
19 KB, 403x392
>>24089589

FOODIES FUCK OFF
>>
>>24089680
Tier*
>>
>>24089058
That's what happens when your retarded business model destroys the usability of the ingredients before receiving payment. It baffles me that the food industry is this way. Like, is anything else like that? You pay for a movie before you see it.
>>
>At house with nigger cousin
>He's constantly loud, and obnoxious.
>He hoards food, brings friends over, plays loud music.
>Everytime he warms up food in the microwave I tamper with his food.
>Cut off some pubes, and spit in his Ramen whilst he was away.
>Watch him eat the whole thing.

Screw that little cunt, he's disrespectful and never listens. I also rubbed my asshole with his toothbrush
>>
>>24089556
Awesome. Did you have a dog with you? Did you ever draw suspicion from anyone for being at the park for so long?
>>
>>24089656
walmart does not have a deli here (like the one you're thinking of that sells premade sandwiches n shit, like you'd find in a safeway) and I dont even think we have krogers in Canada. Although I've worked at a few pizza chains when I was a teenager, and every single one had a pizza oven. They weren't the real super legit, wood fired pizza ovens, but they were still pizza ovens.
>>
File: 20150702_joe_1024.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
20150702_joe_1024.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>24089589

The foodies who can't do blind taste tests are people like you who just pretend and want to join a food club. I've done wine a spirit tasting before, I can always tell the difference in taste, recognize a couple of favorites, and am usually surprised by something being much cheaper than it's price suggests. Fighting cock bourbon and black box cabernet sauvignon shocked me the most. They could easily charge double.

Don't worry, I remember when I was a kid and snuck one of daddies beers and thought it tasted like shit. As you get older and you have new experiences and learn to enjoy things you can appreciate different things. Until then I suggest Not Your Fathers Root Beer. They're really neat. Started as some basement beer autists oddball project, bought out by giantmacrobrewery for marketing purposes, and it's a solid alcopop that they swear is an actual ale. It's very spicy, not at all like shitty cheap root beers that are just three notes, sweet, vanilla, and mint. Woodchuck cider is another good way to learn about alcohol without crying because it tastes different from mountain dew. It's just cider. For fun you can pretend you're a trashy british chav. No matter how much I like picking on british I can't stand gin. I want to like it because it's the ultimate yurotrash drink, but it either tastes like granny's perfume or christmas tree cum. I guess theres something everyone doesn't like. Just don't be so picky though. You'll never find out what you like and don't like unless you try it.
>>
>>24089778

Wait what?

Does he just cook up a bunch of ramen then refrigerates it and heats it back up in the microwave? Pubes and spit probably are an improvement desu.
>>
>>24089794
There are a few parks in the area that I would alternate between. I noticed that cable install guys would park their vans and nap at this one park all the time. It's a college area so people probably assumed I was a student.
>>
>>24089843

No, I mean deli that sells meat and cheese, like the kind you have at your walmart. You can tell them how much meat you want and they cut it. It's actually the same price or less than the shitty precut stuff in the refrigerator too.
>>
>>24089911

No, he just uses the microwave, but like all stupid kids his attention span is low so he can't sit still. He left it unattended and I warmed up something just to have an excuse to remove his Ramen cup and put pubes and spit in it and stirred it with my finger, which I didn't wash before hand.
>>
File: vodka_quality_b.png (94 KB, 1137x707) Image search: [Google]
vodka_quality_b.png
94 KB, 1137x707
>>24089867

>The foodies who can't do blind taste tests are people like you who just pretend and want to join a food club. I've done wine a spirit tasting before, I can always tell the difference in taste, recognize a couple of favorites, and am usually surprised by something being much cheaper than it's price suggests.

Right, you're the only one who can taste the difference. Just like the tv characters I know and love!

>unironically "tasting the difference" in spirits and wine

Holy shit you're really deep into this rabbit hole fucking kek. It's one of the biggest marketing scams and foodies like you do the best to support it.

Whatever gives you your meaning in life, I don't want to pop that lil bubble of yours
>>
>>24089929
oh, well ya I get what you're saying. I still do this to get shit for lunches and whatnot, but you could use the "make it yourself' argument for almost anything and its going to taste better unless you want to pay $50+ per plate at a decent restaurant
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.