[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yugioh/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
>this card will never be viable again

>konami had to let pendulums and xyz ruin yugioh
>>
File: DarkMagicianGirl-DPBC-EN-SR-1E.png (397 KB, 311x450) Image search: [Google]
DarkMagicianGirl-DPBC-EN-SR-1E.png
397 KB, 311x450
>>24088939
How come nobody posts in these threads anymore
>>
I liked Synchros, but the game turned to shit the moment XYZ was introduced, and its been going downhill ever since then. Seriously, I hate spending an entire duel trying to bring out FHD or Red Nova, only to have it removed from play because an XYZ material was removed. Your entire deck now has to be made up of silly-robot looking space monsters with enough effects to make even 1,2, dimethylpentan-1-ol look bland and boring.
>>
>>24090026
I wouldn't even mind the XYZ monsters, but half of them are immune to a fuck load of trap or magic effects for the corniest ass reason i can't remember
>>
Anyone on DN right now? I'm up for a game, or i'll watch your games as I'm feeling lazy
>>
>>24088939
This card literally never was viable.
>>
>>24091305
It was when the game first came out, pendulum defender
>>
>>24092125
It was literally never good.
It's a -4, why would you run such a thing, ever?
Especially when Change of Heart and Soul Exchange are viable and popular cards?
>>
>>24089469
because its mostly just people bitching about any new game mechanic.
>>
>>24088939
I have tonight and tomorrow completely free. I feel like getting comfy and watching my original series season 5 DVDs I still have. Feels good.
>>
I dont understand why all theese people hate pendelums. It makes normal monster viable and keeps with the old play style of set a few traps and swing with big monster. It just sped up the process to keep up with the modern game. And unless you run the traps for it, there really isint any effect negation to be had in pendulums.
>>
>>24092150
holy shit you underage fucking faggot

what is a cyber stein?
>>
>>24089469
it was comfy as fuck but then now it's mostly autistic arguing about game mechanics
>>
>>24092700
A waste of 5000 Life points if your opponent has either Soul Exchange or Change of Heart or even fucking Relinquished
5000 were a lot of life points back then.
>>
>>24092700
Idk why that card is still even banned. Its legal in the OCG and no one plays it. If you pop his effect and it gets negated. or what ever you special summon gets a trap or somthing, its pretty much GG.
>>
>>24092782
Because it's obscenely strong.
People don't run it right now, because there's all the cool Solemns they could be spending their Life Points on and they need the Solemns bad this format.

How about this play:
Cyber Stein into Naturia Exterio
>>
>>24092742

cyber stein + blue eyes white dragon + megamorph.

pretty much gg no re

you can even add blue eyes shining dragon to become untouchable
>>
>>24092933
Soul Exchange into Zaborg :^)
>>
>>24092845
>Naturia Exterio
well thats slightly better. But stein could still get hit with somthing before you bring out the fusion. effect vailer/fendish chain, soloms, breakthrough skill, random xyz/synchro effects. Unless you turn 1 him, its too much of a risk.
>>
If it means so much to you autists organize a Skype group or something and play DN with decks without XYZ, Synchro, etc.
>>
>>24092742

Stein into CED + Limited = GG
>>
File: Meotoko-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (481 KB, 450x654) Image search: [Google]
Meotoko-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
481 KB, 450x654
NASTY RAY BEAM ATCHYA
>>
File: Anthrosaurus-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (534 KB, 450x654) Image search: [Google]
Anthrosaurus-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
534 KB, 450x654
>>24094665
KINDA LIKE YOUS IF YA HAD A HIGH IQ NYAAAAHHHH
>>
File: HerooftheEast-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (662 KB, 443x647) Image search: [Google]
HerooftheEast-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
662 KB, 443x647
>>24094912
FROM DA FAR EAST
>>
File: SkullStalker-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (530 KB, 450x654) Image search: [Google]
SkullStalker-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
530 KB, 450x654
>>24094926
FOIST HES GONNA GRAB YA MONSTA WITH HIS CLAWS THEN HES GONNA ATTACK AGAIN WITH HIS STINGA
>>
File: Wolf-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (488 KB, 450x654) Image search: [Google]
Wolf-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
488 KB, 450x654
>>24094962
QUIT SNIFFIN AT MY SOCKS
>>
File: AlligatorsSword-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (285 KB, 300x436) Image search: [Google]
AlligatorsSword-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
285 KB, 300x436
>>24094976
FASTA DAN DA SPEED OF SOUND
>>
>>24090026
1,2 dimethylpentan-1-ol
As a chemist, this triggers me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.