[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 26 yo bald KV with depression >decide to get a wig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442014998824.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
112 KB, 297x282
>be 26 yo bald KV with depression
>decide to get a wig
looksgood.jpg
>girls notice me again
>i decide to go to a clup and pick up some twat
>find a 7/10, we get drunk together.
>we make out
>tells me it would be better if i took her to my place
hollyshit.gif
>we get to my place, make out like no tmrw then go to the bedroom
>we get both naked, she says i'v been blessed (i have a big one) and start to suck it
feelsgoodman.jpg
>i decide to return the favor and go down on her
>she seems to enjoy what im doing (i wish i did too, its not as good as i imagined, it taste weird, its kinda gross)
>while she's moaning she decide to grab my hair and pull for some reason
>mfw she took my wig off
>she stops moaning and say "wtf?!" loudly.
>i stood there and say nothing.
>she drop the wig on the bed stand up and say that she just remembered that she has some important thing to do.
>she dresses up and says she'll call me back

she'll call back ? right guys ?
>>
File: nope.jpg (22 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
22 KB, 480x269
>>24088419
Sorry OP
>>
>>24088419
I wonder what she had to do that was so important. Probably had to go the bank; they do close early.
>>
>>24088419
It's unlikely you'll be able to meet a girl and have sex with her without her realizing you're wearing a wig. Avoid one night stands and start going on dates.
>>
>>24088419
Just superglue that shit to your scalp, how hard can it be
>>
>>24088419
please god please let this be real
>>
>>24089628
why s that ?
(fuck you unoriginal comment, that shit is ridiculous and should be removed)
>>
>>24089722
because it's hilarious but it sounds kinda farfetched. agree with you on the robot tho senpai
>>
Tell her that you have cancer?
>>
>>24090488
because cancer at 26 is better than MPB, fuckin normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24089628
this is 4chan, of course it's real
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.