[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was alpha. Why he fucked up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ted_bundy.jpg (29 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
ted_bundy.jpg
29 KB, 620x350
He was alpha. Why he fucked up?
>>
>>24088012
>tfw no bundy dad
>>
>>24088012
Explain how he was alpha

I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>24088012
>alpha
who is this guy? he looks like a drug addict
>>
yeah, he was alpha
he was also an impulsive serial killer
he fucked up by being the later
>>
>>24088012
Oh my gosh this guy is really hot, who is he?
>>
>>24088012
>Ted occasionally exhibited disturbing behavior, even at that early age. Julia recalled awakening one day from a nap to find herself surrounded by knives from the Cowell kitchen; her three-year-old nephew was standing by the bed, smiling
This might have something to do with it.
>>
>>24088012
>Accounts of his social life also varied: He told Michaud and Aynesworth that he "chose to be alone" as an adolescent because he was unable to understand interpersonal relationships.He claimed that he had no natural sense of how to develop friendships. "I didn't know what made people want to be friends," he said. "I didn't know what underlay social interactions."
Holy shit he was a robot! A robot who turned Chad!
>>
>>24089406
what are you? 13?
>>
>>24089891
There's no way to know if this was true or not. Every story he told to every interviewer was different. He constantly lied to fuck with with people or tell them what they wanted to hear.

Charismatic, arrogant, absolutely no empathy, masterfully manipulative. He was the ultimate alpha. He should have just went into politics like the rest of them.
>>
>>24089376
he was handsome and smart enough to convince women to go home with him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.