[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we have an entire generation of white males that are terrified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 92349.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
92349.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
Why do we have an entire generation of white males that are terrified to approach women?
>>
Well we don't.
>>
What do you think happened after that photo was taken?
>>
>>24087662

You know what happened.
>>
>>24087629
>Why do we have an entire generation of young women that are terrified of men that approach them?
>>
>>24087672

IS SHE OK? ANNIE ARE U OK, ARE U OK, ARE U OK ANNIE
>>
>>24087688

You need to be more specific. Enlarge the picture. That's not the face of terror.
>>
>>24087692
IT WAS HER DOOM
>>
File: 1431405183702.jpg (69 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1431405183702.jpg
69 KB, 625x468
>>24087672

when is this shit robot getting removed again? it's annoying and doesn't contribute anything to the board
>>
>>24087748
You don't even know what the fuck is happening in that picture.

Are they her friend, or is she some coal burner.

Most women don't want to be approached by men, so men limited themselves from doing so. When's "patriarchy" ever gonna get a thank you from women?
>>
>>24087855
I like it.
It gets people annoyed. Annoyed people shitpost more often, contributing for the to the shitposting nature of the board. Contrary to what some people told you, the robot is here to make the board even shittier.
>>
The threat of harassment accusations/lawsuits.

Minorities will get accused of that shit, and far worse, without even doing it.
They might as well take the risk associated with the accusation if they're going to constantly be accused anyway.
>>
>>24087947

that post doesn't explain further what happened after the OP image was taken
>>
>>24087629
White guilt
>>
>>24087629
Because those males tend to have a 100% rejection rate. What's the point in trying?
>>
>>24087629
I have no confidence, I feel alien to the world. It has a lot to do with my specific life story I'm not sure if it's relevant to my generation since I feel alien and all. I was raised by a single mom with multiple step dads btw.
>>
The chick like in OP's picture needs to have her tubes tied and her face branded.

These people have sold their humanity to the scheming kikes and their fat-lipped, greasy pets.
>>
Because talking to women you don't know is considered rape.
>>
I don't know where OP lives but where I live blacks have it rough, the area is almost totally white aside from some hispanic migrants who keep to themselves in their own insular communities and most of the girls won't even consider blacks.
>>
>>24088043

/pol/, pIs
>>
>>24088043
She simply like tall guys with broad shoulders and partying, niggers are the optimal choice for what she wants plus they tend to have access to drugs, and are "bad boys".
>>
>>24087946
>I've always been rejected
>that means women don't want to be approached by men in general
>>
File: cuck.png (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
4 KB, 125x125
kcuc
>>
>>24087692
HAHAHAHAHAA! That made me lul so hard!
>>
>>24088043
agreeddood
>>
>>24087629
reported your cuc k thread faggot
>>
>>24087629
>Why do we have an entire generation of white males that are terrified to approach women?
single moms
>>
>>24088124

Is this an uncomfortable subject for you?
>>
>>24087662

Nothing, those two are her brothers.
>>
>>24087983
But it does, you just need to read between the lines.
>>
>>24088085
>She simply like tall guys with broad shoulders and partying
That's the price of procreation for goyim.

If she wants to act like an ape, she's gonna have the same rights of an ape and that means none. I hope she suffers miserably as a negro beats her pretty face to an unrecognizable pulp and sets her on fire.
>>
File: 3771300-rorschach.jpg (1 MB, 1576x2100) Image search: [Google]
3771300-rorschach.jpg
1 MB, 1576x2100
I'm not afraid of approaching women.

WOMEN ARE AFRAID OF APPROACHING ME!
>>
Because single mothers

>dad leaves/ thrown out
>boys raised to be effeminate and beta by mother
>cool kids have dads or dads have had a positive impact on them before departing
>betas have no confidence
>chads with dads are alpha
>>
>>24088225
Nah, she'll get pounded by them and then find a nice white guy to settle down with when she gets old enough to need money, he'll lick her pussy that was pounded by nigger cock and love it.
>>
>>24088091
>that means women don't want to be approached by men in general

Girls don't care about men if they aren't attractive.

>Sees a pic of 2 black guys with a white girl
>Thinks white men aren't capable of doing the same thing
>>
>>24088325
>he'll lick her pussy that was pounded by nigger cock and love it.
Do you think the beta kek is any better or more noble than her?

Shit, weak human being belong to both sexes and should all be shamed as scum with a brand on their face so as to prevent them from procreation and spreading their subhuman seed.
>>
>>24088431
we live in the age "there's nothing wrong with being a slut", you're fighting a losing battle, just give up white man, find a nice normie girl to serve and kek yourself to after her nigger bf dumps her
>>
>>24088325
>>24088514

I don't want this to happen to me.

Should I just give up? I don't want to find someone nice and then have these thoughts run through my head at random moments.

Is there a single decently looking girl that didn't get banged at a random club at some point during her life?
>>
>>24088606
Not only are you fucked, but society will attack you for being aware you are fucked. Just be a kek and pretend everything is fine. Btw most women lie about how many sexual partners they had just fyi. She just needed to get the bad boy out of her system.
>>
>>24088606
>he doesn't understand that women love to get pounded just as much as man love to pound
>he thinks that women marry out of love, not need
M8, unless you're a sick pedo and married a little kid or the woman you're after is ugly, the girl you settle down with will be used goods. She will have fucked strangers, she will have sucked lots of dicks, she will have gotten her pussy filled with jizz.
Deal with it.
>>
File: 1376925094568.jpg (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1376925094568.jpg
58 KB, 645x773
>>24088762

I don't want that.

Guess I'll just stay alone.

I think it will work out.
>>
>>24087629
see
>>24088144
Pretty much this. Being raised by a single feminist mother pretty much fucked up my dating life.

I talk to women sometimes but instead of flirting with them I just talk about classes/hobbies and I could practically see their vaginas dry up just by looking at their facial expressions.
>>
>>24089159
>>24088144
You could also be a beta child with a father around. He has to be very distant in a emotional way though.
>>
>>24089159

> I could practically see their vaginas dry up just by looking at their facial expressions

Glad I'm not the only one this has happened to
>>
I'm not afraid when approaching girls under 14
>>
>>24089159
My mom was a sex ed teacher who was kind of a nympho in her college days. Ended up getting picked up by my dad because he was persistent...in some way that I will never comprehend, because he's never seemed like a flirter at all.

>instead of flirting with them I just talk about classes/hobbies
It's hard to break that barrier and start talking about something so nebulous as "flirting"...the best thing I can ever do is complement them on their choice of hobbies and how well they're doing in classes.

The only thing I can generally do is get them to go to dance parties with me, and even there, they want me to butt-grind them and I just...#1, don't know how to do that, and #2, am kind of disgusted by it. But...at the same time I want to, without just like, grabbing their hips and shoving their ass into my crotch. This is what I see other guys doing, but that would lead directly to a situation where I would HAVE to flirt, and that is terrifying.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.