[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have made 40 threads over the last 12 hours and gotten under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1371560034201.gif (899 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1371560034201.gif
899 KB, 240x160
I have made 40 threads over the last 12 hours and gotten under 10 replies total.
>>
>>24087266
Well, did you try to attract homos? They eat threads up i tell you what. What kinds threads did you make?
>>
Perhaps you should try improving on the quality of your threads, OP.
>>
>>24087266
Just pretend to be femanon. God damn are you even trying?
>>
I love you and want you to eat me out
>>
>>24087731
He probably made either deep and thoughtful threads or NORMIE REEE threads. No one replies to either of those types. People reply when the thread has enough content to be interesting but not enough content to be meaningful and require any actual mental activity.
>>
>>24087762
This. Works for me every time when I'm feeling down. Although I'm kinda scared how well I can manipulate people into believing my garbage, kek.
>>
>>24087814
>one thread every 18 minutes
He was posting the latter, that much is obvious.
>>
>>24087814
Yeah, sounds about right. It's tough finding meaningful stuff here. Any attempt at fulfilling conversation gets drowned out pretty quick
>>
>>24087266
I've made about 4 threads over the last 12 months.

Please stop shitting up the boards.
>>
>>24087762
I did this once but the barrage of generic insults didn't really improve my mood.
>>
>>24087952

The robot only turned back on a couple weeks ago, soon the shitposts will be over
>>
>>24088608
>soon
Not nearly. It'll take months before we'll see more drastic improvements.

In the end, we'll have to partially rely on garbage content and bloxposting being reported by the users. Janitors and mods do not actively look for rulebreakers. They're 99% reliant on everyone else reporting rulebreakers, so get warm and comfy with that report button, Anon.
>>
I made 3 threads and got 30 replies
>>
>>24088666
fuck off chad, leave at least something to us robots god damn it
>>
>>24087266
I just made 3 threads and got more replies than that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.