[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Amerikeks have to wait until they're 21 to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Smug Pepe.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>mfw Amerikeks have to wait until they're 21 to start drinking legally.
>mfw Europe has legal age of 18.

How does it feel to be keked out of legal alcohol, Americans?
>>
>>24087235
It's 16, not 18
>>
Not a problem. Get it from parents and friends. Easy.
>>
I can fuck 14 year old girls and not get in trouble in the US.

How does it feel to be keked out of prime pussy?
>>
I don't really think it matters. We were all pretty much drinking once we started high school. I even got caught with beer at 17 and the cop didn't say anything about it, let me keep it. It was more fun because we were doing things that were illegal, and we made our own moonshine which was cool and got you fucked up quick
>>
>>24087283
no you cant senpai
>>
>>24087283
Alabama?
>>
Actually, it's 16 in some places.
>>
>>24087323
Yes I can, you're just jealous.
>>
>>24087283
>I can fuck
Well I can't fuck at all, so that would be of no advantage to me.
>>
>Be European
>Get beheaded for breaking Sharia Law
>>
>>24087235
>alcohol

sure is normie in here
>>
>>24087235
No one actually cares if americans underage drink unless you drink and drive
>>
File: 1446071192385.jpg (32 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1446071192385.jpg
32 KB, 400x389
>>24087235
>keked by alcohol

NO FUCKING WAY
>>
A little better than you do about not owning a gun.
>>
File: 1446671710083.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1446671710083.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>24087373
Allah's will be done.
>>
>>24087283
that's pathetic as fuck dude
>>
>>24087235
>mfw Europe has legal age of 18.
smoking and drinking is 16, yes even hard liquor, in many places afaik
>>
>>24087427
You're just mad you missed out on prime pussy, yuropoor.
>>
>>24087261
it's 16 in belgium only(talking west europe here)
>>
>>24087926
>>24087444
>>24087327

It's 18 here in Ireland.

Americans still have it worse, though, lol.
>>
How can you really be driven to drink in the age of internet?

There's so much entertaining if not dumb crap you could invest your misery into and these likely won't contribute to a heart attack.
>>
Since when does the law matter? I'm white so I do what I want. Stepdad started buying me beer at 16, dad was easily guilted into buying me bourbon. Whiskey was his favorite drink so I framed it as a bonding experience lel.

Most weren't that lucky, but everyone would get given a glass or two of eggnog at Christmas by a cheeky uncle, or a glass of bubbly on new years from about 14 and up. 21 is basically just lipservice, it's not enforced. It's leftovers from the temperance movement. It's the same with spirits. Cops only care if you sell. It's overlooked if you just make a few gallons of hooch a year. Beer is limited to 50 gallons but it's not tracked. America is the alcohol paradise. We have the world's lowest prices. Wild turkey is $20/750ml. How much is that in Canakek or United Kaliphate? Probably three times as much.
>>
>>24088279

Regular alcohol consumption decreases chance of heart attack as much as daily aspirin does. Alcohol feels good and has a lot of culture tied up with it. Try to control it. Alcohol is great if you can drink it and not go retarded. I have low tolerance but I hold my liquor better than anyone I know. People are just meming when they say alcohol makes you act different. I'm exactly the same, only able to talk more.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.