[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon reporting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
My boyfriend just dumped me for "cheating" Please tell me he's ugly as fuck and I'll find someone way better so I don't feel like bad.

pic related
>>
he's a fuckboy, a cucck and you're probably no better than him and a slut
>>
Damn that guy is handsome as fuck.

He's probably creampieing a more attractive girl right now.
>>
>>24086989
Hes hot and your gonna get ugly in a few years so you're fucked

Smh desu senpai
>>
>>24086989

Please stop posting my picture on 4chan.
>>
He looks handsome as fuck to me.

Is he into guys? If so I'd be all over that. You deserve it anyway you fucking whore
>>
>>24086989
>i cheated
>pls r9k make me feel less bad about it

kill yourself, whore
>>
>>24087063
did she cheat homie?
>>
>>24086989
He looks like me
I have a gf but she lets me cheat on her

england
n
g
l
a
n
d
>>
>>24086989
I'm a guy. I hope I get raped by him in prison on day.
>>
He's handsome and looks likeable. You're a cheating whore and not every man is a kek, get used to it.
>>
>implying pic isn't OP fishing for compliments from other men
You faggots are fucking stupid.
>>
>>24086989
>I swear, guys. It doesn't count as cheating unless we do it like 3 times a week.
>>
>>24086989
You threw away the best you're going to get because you couldn't keep yourself off the cock carousel for five minutes.
>>
hes probably better looking than you slut. smgdh tbvh
>>
You came to the wrong neighborhood, femanon
>>
>>24087134
i wanted to say not every man is a c u c k, fucking filters
>>
He's more attractive than you'll ever be.
>>
Quite a handsome fucker. If I was gay 10/10 would bang
>>
Your "boyfriend" is probably you

Either way you're a slut and he looks good
>>
>all these replies
Ebin simbly ebin
>>
I would much rather let him fuck me up the ass and turn me into his faggot, than pound your cheese ridden, fish smelling whale vagina. Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>24086989
Bla, everyone makes mistakes.

No idea why you'd ask this question here and hope for a nice answer. Lots of bitter people. Still, learn from your mistakes- maybe monogamy isn't for you?
>>
>>24087164
It wasn't on fucking "cock carousel". I got drunk and taken was taken advantage of, a stupid mistake.
>>
>>24087367
> and taken was taken advantage of, a stupid mistake.

You should be stoned to death
>>
>>24087367
wrong response, was actually meant for >>24087149
>>
>>24087307
>everyone makes mistakes

How the fuck do you "accidentally" cheat on someone? Own up
>>
>>24087367
>>24087434
>implying you weren't 100% aware of what you were doing
>implying you aren't making excuses to try to cover your ass
>>
>>24087367
there are consequences and bet you don't make the same mistake again with your next bf. This one you ruined. Life is one hard lesson after another till you figure it out. Problem is I doubt you will learn or even care and why you want everyone to punish your ex for doing exactly what anyone with self respect would do and that is to dump you.
>>
File: son.gif (883 KB, 372x200) Image search: [Google]
son.gif
883 KB, 372x200
>>24086989
>"cheating"

was making your bait obvious part of your plan?
>>
>>24086989
This is just a picture of you and you are looking for validation
>>
File: 1413833114972.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1413833114972.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>24087708
First thing that came to my mind. Robots think alike.
>>
>>24086989

>implying this isn't a pic of you trying to boost your ego
>>
File: 1366773287733.jpg (49 KB, 399x571) Image search: [Google]
1366773287733.jpg
49 KB, 399x571
>>24086989
go kill yourself you fucking whore
>>
>>24087367
or maybe you were drunk and fucked a guy and THOUGHT you were taken advantage of bc you're a cunt.
TL;DR get over it you silly bitch.
>>
>>24087367
This has to be bait. There's no way women are as retarded as /pol/ made them out to be.
>>
>>24087841
Why would you judge me if you know absolutely nothing about the circumstances?
>>
>>24087367
>Women are absolved of all responsibility the second they are intoxicated

I hate this shit, it doesn't even matter if the male is drunk too. If these aren't double standards I don't know what is.
>>
>>24088378
>"I'm so undesirable I can only score with drunks"
>>
You're going to live a miserable life. I hope you have the decency to never contact him again.
>>
>>24088440
You've done nothing to refute my argument, all you did was try to further absolve yourself of responsibility. Saying it was a mistake is one thing, expecting all responsibility to be taken off your shoulders because you were drunk is a whole different thing. You're in the wrong here, don't come to r9k and expect anons to stroke your ego. This is an even playing field.
>>
When OP is actually the person in the picture and is just looking for validation.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.