[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most robot friendly MMO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Virtual reality.jpg (58 KB, 877x544) Image search: [Google]
Virtual reality.jpg
58 KB, 877x544
What's the most robot friendly MMO?
>>
>>24086760
Prolly ur mum
>>
>2015
>playing an MMO
no
>>
what type of mmo ye looking for?
>>
>>24086832
Little normies
>>
>>24086779
W-w-whats wrong with mmo's?
>>
Is Tree of Savior any good
>>
>>24087185
Yep that's literally what i'm playing right now, having an amazing time but there are still lots of bugs to be dealt with, i'm not sure though because most of us are playing it for the nostalgia factor rather than the amazing gameplay but it is still really fun.
>>
If you can look past the ass graphics osrs is pretty lonesome 90% of the time. I like it
>>
tera? don't really know, it's the only one I've played that isn't wow.
>>
>>24086760
probably a wow private server

its free nigga
>>
>>24087401
Wake me up when Corecraft comes out
>>
Anyone have experience with The Secret World? It looks pretty cool.
>>
File: 1360476036323.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1188) Image search: [Google]
1360476036323.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1188
Tera is my favorite due to the gameplay being more than just spamming macros, and its art style.

>tfw you have two high level characters occupying all your character slots but you never rolled an Elin

/a/ and I love how the Elin armors were censored for the west because loli. But that's just wrong, because no loli has hips and thighs like theirs, and if they did I'd be an unapologetic pedo.
>>
Runescape is good.
>>
>>24086760
Old Republic

It's just 1 giant single player game now
>>
everquest project1999
>>
>>24087439
The combat needs a lot of work but the quests are the key point to the game. Very well-written, often require you to use external means to solve them (such as looking up information on special websites made for the game itself, decoding things with morse code, so on and so forth.)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.