[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another weekend spend inside at the computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1436175005007.jpg (75 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
1436175005007.jpg
75 KB, 609x960
Another weekend spend inside at the computer
>>
>>24086093
It has been like this for the past 5 years

I have literally wasted my life from ages 18 till 24. One day when I maybe grow old im gonna look back and I think why did I wasted the prime of my life?

But i probably will do nother again next week, i dont even have anything to do. In my dreams I do nice stuff but not irl
>>
I feel you man.
>>
>>24086261
I thought to myself why didnt I just go out and do something instead of spending my evening on 4chan but then I remember I dont have any contacts to do something with

I actually had them up to a few years ago but i always said no i cant or no i dont wanna and stayed inside on the computer

and now i regret it and i wanna do something but they all have boyfriend/girlfriends and are busy

i need new friends but im too old to find new ones or find a gf
>>
pls respond guys i am bored and need someone to say something
>>
>>24086124
Same here but I'm 22 yo at the moment going to try to do something though been a shut-in for 7 years now
>>
>>24086679
yes do it asap cause when youre 25 it really is too old
>>
I spend virtually every day inside all day. I'm not agoraphobic I just don't want to go out. The last time I went outside was a month ago to go to a dentist appointment.
>>
>>24086759
i always want to do something or be at a nice girl or have a nice girl over but i dont know any

i used to know like 10, i had 10 potential love interests years ago but i chose to sit alone inside by my self at home

and now i wish i could go back cause everyone has their lives and i dont know anyone and i want a girl ;(
>>
>>24086818
I have never had any interest in women (or men). I've never had sex or even kissed a girl. I don't masturbate either. So I can't really help you with that, sorry.
>>
>>24086855
well consider yourself lucky then
>>
>>24086693
>25 years old
>too old
I consider 40 years old to be the end of 'youth' lol
>>
>>24086124
me too, I liked this life when I was a teen but now I really hate myself for it.
>>
>>24087019
where would i find willing girls that want to put up with a useless fuck like me at age 25 then?

>>24087082
yeah, we've wasted the prime of our lives

the most energetic and handsome part of our lives, ruined, wasted away behind the computer
>>
>>24087097
and so many wasted chances, saying no im gonna stay home tonight when someone invited you over or you had a 90% chance of having sex

and now these chances are never gonna happen again

and for what, to play some shitty old videogames
>>
I tend to just stay at home often too. What I do is I try to find something to do or somewhere to go in the weekend during the week. Plan ahead. Ie. last weekend I went to see a movie and went to a bar afterwards for a few beers.
>>
>>24087223
on your own?
>>
>>24087097
I'm mostly ok with this life now, but some friends or something would be nice, haven't had any for years.
>>
19, soon to be 20 years old here. what do you guys recommend doing, so i don't feel like my prime years have been wasted?
>>
File: 1356352542003.jpg (11 KB, 262x320) Image search: [Google]
1356352542003.jpg
11 KB, 262x320
I'm wagekeking all weekend. 8-6 both days.
>>
>>24087248
i dont really care about friends anymore, all i want is a female companion

>>24087250
anything not inside at your computer or tv
>>
>>24087250
anything that isn't sitting at home all day on the computer.
>>
>>24087238

Yes. You can go to a restaurant, bar or movies alone.
>>
>>24087285
why not? I admit I get pretty jelly of all the normies with their good lives here. I don't know why I didn't do anything while I had the chance.
>>
>>24087397
i just dont care much about friends, i rather have a gf

i never had much friends anyway, only a handful and they arent even that imortant to me
>>
What do your recommend I do if I have no friends? Specifically I mean.
>>
>>24087517
idk idgaf about friends anymore

i just want a female companion to copulate with and play with her body mainly
>>
>>24087508
are you still friends with them now?

>>24087517
I'd tell you if I knew, sorry.
>>
>>24087589
yes but i dont really like them

mostly i use them to accompany me when i go to the city or buy something or get some fastfood and they mostly accompany me to get a ride to that place or something
>>
>>24087555
>i just want a female companion to copulate with and play with her body mainly
That doesn't work for us non-boring people.

I want to do crazy shit and experience things that the average retard wont believe, but I just don't know where to start.
>>
>>24087654
then you are fucking boring yourself

and touching a female is not boring in my opinion
>>
>>24087517

Go to see a movie and go to a bar afterwards for a few beers. you can just sit alone and browse 4chan in your phone and then talk to someone when you feel like it. alternative is movies and then some cool new restaurant. Try something new like a korean bbq for instance. Your goal is leaving the house and doing something.
>>
>>24087684
>and touching a female is not boring in my opinion
Only touching a female is pretty desu.

It seems more like a short term goal than an ultimate destination.
>>
>>24087741

it has been a short term goal for quite some years
>>
>>24087623
I wouldn't disregard them so much if I were you, but do whatever you want.
>>
>>24087778
they disregard me too

i never really cared much about friends only in highschool i guess

i just want a girl thats like me
>>
>>24087654
What stuff are you talking about? Travel and adventure? That stuff can cost a lot of money. You could apply to work on a cruise liner or teach English abroad.
>>
File: 1429718044395.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1429718044395.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>just leave the house and do something
>people don't realize there is literally an infinite amount of stuff I could do

How am I supposed to pick something to do?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.