[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically I threw my life away and no there is no point in continuing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TFd4GeW.jpg (141 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
TFd4GeW.jpg
141 KB, 720x960
Basically I threw my life away and no there is no point in continuing on.

>Joined the National Guard right out of high school so I can pay for college
>Was a fatfuck, go to basic get in better shape but still struggle with PT
>AIT, PT isn't intense or anything like it was in basic training
>Little to no free time to workout
>Fail my PT test by 8 push ups
>Getting chaptered out

I failed my family. I failed myself. Now I can't go to college because no money. I can't get a job because I will most likely have a general discharge. I failed everyone who said they were proud of me. Ive brought so much shame and disappointment to my family. My little brother told me I was his hero. Everyone will lose any respect for me when I tell them. There's no point in continuing. I had my chance and I threw everything away. I'll be a failure for the rest of my life now.
>>
can't you just try it again or something
>>
>>24085713
I'm a failure too.

But we keep pushing.

because, reasons.
>>
that sounds overly dramatic. you'll have a million more chances in life.
>>
>>24085713
>>Little to no free time to workout
What were you doing that was taking up so much time, you fatfuck?
>>
Can an aussie explain to me why all the pictures of kangroos they seem to be jacked? Do they wrestle crocs or something? How the fuck can you live in a place like that
>>
Just learn a trade, college is a meme these days anyway. Tell anyone who asks you got out on a medical.

Should have worked out more to prepare for basic Senpai.

t. Active Duty Milfag
>>
>>24086456
They look cute and fun in cartoons but real grown male kangaroos are brutes. They all look like that and are aggressive too.
>>
File: 1437882003799.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1437882003799.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>24086346

>Fuck up and get dismissed from Military College
>Unbelievable amount of dishonor to my family
>Can barely live with myself after, contemplate suicide
>Know that even if I make it back in it will never be the same

On top of the crippling realization that I irreparably damaged my ability to be successful, I barely made the GPA requirement to transfer to another college. Although it is easier academically here my emotional state is so fucked up from getting kicked out of college the first time that I'm struggling socially and academically at my new college, and I feel like its just a matter of time before I'm on the street or dead.

I don't know man, it feels like my life and concept of reality is slipping through my fingers, and that there is nothing I can do about it.

I don't want to feel these feels.
>>
Oh no you failed a thing
>failed high school
>get GED a year or two after
>do nothing for years
>try job at Wal-Mart
>can't physically handle it
>start going to CC
>took me 3 years and a summer to get my AS
>I started with some AP credits
>I'm 25 in my junior year
>kissless handholdless virgin
They may have beaten me but they'll only finish me after I have murdered most of them. Fuck normies.
>>
>>24085713
american or european?
>>
>>24086661
American
>>
>>24085713
I did an enlistment in the Marine Corps and shit like this really scare me about going back. I always struggled with PT due to my inability to run at the level that's expected of me. Compound that with the fact that I had to resort to saunas and starvation to constantly make weight and I just....I just don't know.

The more I work out, the more weight I gain. If I starve myself to maintain weight, then I can't PT at the level I need to. The only ray of hope I can forsee is that fact that I'm 30 now and have extended run time for my PFT and CFT.

My contract is about to expire and I'm conflicted with what to do. Working my ass off in the civilian work force for the last three, almost four years has stagnated my life. I'm going nowhere but I don't know what else to do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.