[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hole Troll's Weekly Update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: the troll cave front view.jpg (824 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
the troll cave front view.jpg
824 KB, 2048x1536
Greetings, fellow robots. Hole Troll here.... I didn't have time to make many videos but I did try to incorporate some of the stuff that was asked for last week, such as a narrative approach and topics relevant to r9k. I don't know if this is what you guys were looking for but I made a video on some of my perspectives on race (I recorded a lot about normies/robots but didn't like how it fit together) and a somewhat interesting story of how I got scammed by a dindu that happened in real life.

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ep3uh46HKg

This is supposed to be the first episode of a series of "Hole Troll's Robot Rees" so let me know how bad it was and whether I should make more.
>>
File: boston bomber smug.png (206 KB, 344x396) Image search: [Google]
boston bomber smug.png
206 KB, 344x396
>>24085604

Well, I guess THAT bombed...
>>
>>24085604
you have the perfect hole troll voice
>>
>>24085604
Give it some time senpai. Just gotta keep the thread up for a bit so robots can see what you're up to.
>>
>>24085604
You kind of sound like Francis (aka boogie something something)

Also I don't remember, but do you have internet in your cave?
>>
i hope that isn't your real voice, that lisp is so bad
>>
definitely make more of these
enjoyable, would certainly watch a second part/10
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ-FyyW31hI

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
gonna share my channel fellow robots
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEZ0L0XJ9yOceItYBq4llYg
>>
File: fire tail pepe.jpg (19 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
fire tail pepe.jpg
19 KB, 250x211
>>24086202

Thanks

>>24086245

Yeah I guess the last ones blew up pretty quick but that was at a different time of day...

>>24086268

No, I have to go to my domicile for internet use...

>>24086289

Unfortunately it is. I can do pretty decent death metal vocals though... Should have added some in to the bloopers of this vid...

>>24086349

Thanks. What should the next one be on? I have some material comparing/contrasting memes but it would take a while to edit...

>>24086405

It's like the suicidal Pepes in real life except it's a toad instead of a frog so it looks uglier and is more resistant to fire.
>>
>>24086730
is there any reason for that ridiculous lisp? fucked up mouth structure or whatever?
>>
>>24086755

Just the way I've always talked... maybe a speech impediment but I never got screened for any of that.
>>
>>24086730
>What should the next one be on?
other things about the culture of the board,
>>
I would definitely watch another one. Good work, OP, keep it up
>>
File: feels dried cow fetusy - Copy.png (21 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
feels dried cow fetusy - Copy.png
21 KB, 700x700
>>24087030

Cool. I'll try to do something like that.

>>24087084

Thanks.
>>
>>24087320
Look forward to it, if you wanted to make a longer video that would be cool too. Like an 8 minute one or so.
If you disagree or agree with a lot of the stuff it's great either way, but definitely try to give your personal opinion on everything
>>
>>24085604
I'm sorry senpai, I appreciate the effort but I couldn't listen to all of it. The constant stuttering and unsure tone in your voice makes me feel you weren't prepared to actually convey these thoughts to an audience. Maybe drink a little next time to loosen up.
>>
>>24085604
why the fuck am i looking at 3 and a half minute of fucking fire? where is the cave?

get your shit together cavetroll anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.