[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on here right now eating greasy ass fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_2721.jpg (252 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2721.jpg
252 KB, 1024x683
>there are people on here right now eating greasy ass fucking philly style cheesesteaks
>disgusting ass fucking food literally soaked in grease and empty calories
>disgusting nasty grease clogging your arteries, filth making you fatter and fatter with each bite
>meanwhile I am eating a sensible lunch of carrot sticks, celery with peanut butter(organic kind, not that shit with sugar in it), and a protein shake(also with no sugar)

Why can't you be disciplined like I am, you fat lazy fucks?
>>
Fuck that looks good I had 2 yesterday. Enjoy watching your calories faggot I weigh 130 pounds and I'm 5'10 skinny fucc who could care less
>>
File: shredded.jpg (117 KB, 610x505) Image search: [Google]
shredded.jpg
117 KB, 610x505
PS. My body looks like this thanks to my diet

keep eating those cheesesteaks and chugging down disgusting american beer and soda though!
>>
>>24085606
>I weigh 130 pounds and I'm 5'10 skinny fucc who could care less

Bitches care. Also enjoy being weak as shit.
>>
I used to not give a shit because I was always skinny but I realized 2 things
1. cholesterol is literally gunk from your diet entering arteries and staying there, and heart disease is literally when the gunk is so thick that blood cant get through any more and you die
2. You have to eat every day. There is nothing you put in your body more than food. Even if you do a bender every weekend on drugs its unlikely to affect your body more than your weekly diet.

Once again, you have to eat every day and the little faults in your diet really begin to add up as you age. Even skinnies dont escape unharmed. Literally every cell in your body runs of food, yet people seem to just not give a shit.
>>
>>24085626
F am I work installing and manafacturing heavy ass granite and eat like shit all day. My 2 cheesesteak per lunch diet helps me pick that shit up and picking that shit up helps me stay skinny. Stay mad. Also my dicks huge and I fucked ur girlfriend
>>
>>24085641
Exactly. These chumps are playing with fucking fire, and they're gonna get burned.
>>
>>24085608
>implying that's attractive
>>
>>24085626
inb4 skinny fags come in and say 'actually women like skinny hipsters these days its popular'
you guys come in every thread related to size and you're about 10 years too late with the sentiment for one and secondly it was only with scene teenagers and all grown women appreciate some muscle on a man. its not even for looks so much as credibility.
>>
I cut red meat out of my diet pretty much almost entirely. I don't remember the last time I had a burger. I also haven't had a soft drink in like 3 years. I mostly drink water but if I do buy any other drink I always make sure to check the calorie count which I never used to do.

If I'm going to drink 20 beers a week and smoke like a chimney I have to improve my health somehow.
>>
>>24085692
>My 2 cheesesteak per lunch diet
>Also my dicks huge and I fucked ur girlfriend

With a diet like that, you'll be huffing and puffing and collapsing before yo even unzip your pants. Sit down kid.
>>
>>24085728
If your job doesn't require muscle then your just a huge faggot who goes to the gym to stare at other dudes
>>
>>24085732
Whoa now, you don't wanna cut red meat, shit is great for protein. If you dislike eating large steaks, you can always try cat or dog food, lots of protein in smaller meals. Bogs down your stomach way less while still satiating you fully.
>>
>>24085735
But i only weigh 130 pounds? Fuck off faggot I might buy 2 chicken bacon ranch melts instead today. Yeah that sounds good. Lunch time is almost here I'll save the Philly for dinner
>>
>>24085882
>work in retail
>have no muscle because lol who needs muscles
>thug shows up trying to intimidate you and rob the store
>can't fight him off because you're weak as shit

Bet you wish you had muscles then.

>b-b-but he could have a gun/knife
Doesn't make him invincible, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>24085912
>implying being thin means you have a healthy cardiovascular system

You're like a thin pipe full of nasty ass gunk.
>>
File: yum.jpg (139 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
139 KB, 700x467
>>24085527

6'2"
180 lbs

>Eat greasy shit like those delicious philly's all the time
>Able to do so regularly and also cook myself delicious calorie infested meals
>God damn are they good.
>I exercise regularly and never gain a pound and I'm in excellent health.

Why can't you dieters be disciplined like I am, you condescending skinny fag lazy fucks?
>>
>>24085890
>woah now, you don't want to cut out red meat, a food overloaded with protein that you can find in literally every other food as well as hundreds of extra elements and amino acids you dont need that have actually been found to be very harmful.

Red meat once per week tops.
Protein is overrated and the SAD is overflowing with excess protein that has to be excreted by the kidneys.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24085606

>could care less
>>
>>24085918
Thank God I don't work in retail then
>>
>>24085918
>implying I won't let him steal the money

Nigger I'm not gonna die for something that's not money and I carry when I go out
>>
>>24085606
lol, manlets.
>>
>>24085882
you manual labor keks are hilarious
training for trainings sake is as old as the greeks, fuck off
>inb4 so is sodomy
>>
>>24085937
Too bad you won't look like this:
>>24085608

Enjoy still having fat deposits lol
I bet your stomach still looks funny when you bend over.
>>
>>24085960
>not fighting off the thug and saving the store
>becoming a hero, and fucking hot bitches who want to be with a hero for a night

>>24085958
Any job has that risk. You could be a doctor doing surgery, BAM some thug races into the ER attacking people, and only YOU can stop him.
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>24085990

that physique is so beyond normal that it's ugly. Who the fuck would ever want to look like that?

besides

>implying that I thought cardio and body weight exercises would give me m-muh gainz!

Fuck off calorie counter
>>
>>24086122
That physique is fucking perfect and the ideal man's body.
>>
File: hank.jpg (103 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
103 KB, 678x960
>>24085990
Yup, you're going to look like that from eating carrot sticks
>>
>>24086122
Thats a photo shoot where he is pumped, dehydrated and full of extra bloods from the blast hes currently on. He's standing in front of an array of photographers lights for fucks sake dude.
When he wakes up on the majority of days of the year he just looks like a athletic as fuck aesthetic guy.
>>
File: lolz.jpg (131 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
131 KB, 1024x732
>>24086151

>That is Ryan Terry
>He stands at 5'10"
>Ideal man's body

Will manlets ever learn?
>>
>>24086152
You missed my post where I mentioned eating red meat as well as cat and dog food for proteins, so stfu
>>
>>24085527
Is this an elaborate roasties get toasty thread?
>>
>wanting to live longer
normies need to leave
>>
The myth that animal fat is in any way bad for you needs to die.
I lost over 50 pounds by eating more of it, and cutting carbs. My blood lipid profile also improved dramatically. Keep fighting against science, vegantards.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/high-fat-diet-healthy-safe/#axzz3qpoPeB7L
>>
>>24086233

>he just looks like a athletic as fuck aesthetic guy

Confirmed for never living with a professional body builder.
>>
>>24086334
>not wanting to live longer and master martial arts to the point you create your own fighting style and then destroy your enemies

My self created fighting style is "Aggressive Fist of the God Beast". What's yours, some gay shit like Tae Kwon Do? Hahahahaha
>>
>>24085692
You sound like the kind of person why wears dresses and gets fucked by old men.
>>
File: 1446007612752.png (88 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1446007612752.png
88 KB, 489x423
>yesterday
>smoked weed all day
>ate 2 5 layer burritos from taco bell (1100 cal)
>ate 20 piece chicken nugget with shit ton of ketchup and sauces (600 cal)
>ate 2 mcdoubles (650 cal)
>1 extra large slice of left over pizza covered in ranch (500 cal)
>1 64 oz slushie (700 calories)
>72oz of 9% beer (840 calories)
>small tv dinner (300 cal)

I'm 5 10 and 215lb

Ridicule me please
>>
>>24085608
this looks so fucking shooped lmao

posting in a b8 thread
>>
>>24086613
I'm fairly certain it's not shooped. It's the lighting that makes it look weird.
>>
>>24086712
look at the head
>>
>>24085527
Give me one good reason why I should care. Just one.
>>
>>24085606
hahaha yo manlet KILL URSELF FAGGOT
>>
>>24086761
What about it? You obviously haven't seen as many fitness athletes as I have. No homo.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x468
>>24085641
>falling for the cholesterol meme
>>
Anyonr else peeved when the bread in a sandwich gets wet? Fucking hate that shit
>>
>>24087375
>2015
>eating grains

Good lord.
>>
>>24085527
>protein shake
you fell for the meme so you've still got a bit to go yourself 2bh
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.