[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ has untapped latent potential to become board of ubermenchs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 781173-thumb-300xauto-672588.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
781173-thumb-300xauto-672588.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>/r9k/ has untapped latent potential to become board of ubermenchs
>gem-worthy posters are essentially mgtows that took a bunch psychedelics and ascended beyond boring normies
>board is tainted by defeated souls who wallow in self-pity and capitulation
> what could be a bulwark against a spiritually dead and unimaginative society is brought down by men who threaten everyday to kill themselves like a bunch of attention whoring teenage girls
>>
Don't get the creepy stalkers from /b/
>>
File: 1444048929607.jpg (152 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
1444048929607.jpg
152 KB, 1024x730
>Gorping out on a floor like a mongol
>Ascending
Drugfags please fuck off
>>
The problem is, we have nothing to offer but musings.
Nothing productive, nothings that can make money. Most of us are far too lazy to write a book, and probably are used to making all their points in a concise way due to posting here that writing a full length book would be very difficult.
>>
>>24086740

Not gonna happen. It's normies who are scared of psychedelics and uninterested in its gentler cousin, meditation.
>>
>>24086960
i think you are confusing being anxious and alienated with being ascended spiritually.
>>
>>24086740

Peer-reviewed article on front page of CMA journal doesn't share your disgust for psychedelics.

>>24086786

Then do nothing in the context of mindfulness meditation and make structural change to brain. Go from there. Take some DMT as well and see how much of your pain is purely psychosomatic. It's better than vegetation yourself to death.
>>
>>24087247

They are closely connected.
>>
>>24087287
I've taken dmt and I assure you its is nothing more than a light show
>>
I feel like those of us that try to ascend like OP said should just live on a commune together. We can be ubermensch or Cynics or Epicurean and grow drugs while doing it
>>
>>24085248
>tfw I can't just train for four months and beat the shit out of everyone who's been training for a life time
>>
I love how every new generation of low-frequency morons that gets into psychedelic drugs believes wholeheartedly the same self-important, phony guru type bullshit about themselves and the world around them without realizing people have been coming full circle with this shit for decades. You're going to turn into exactly the thing you hate and purport to stand against, because you're a weak-willed little pussyfart.

It's all a lie, all psychedelics are good for is dosing terrorists at Guantanamo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.