[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, I just got back from a vacation from my motherland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7
File: China feels.jpg (67 KB, 601x680) Image search: [Google]
China feels.jpg
67 KB, 601x680
Hey robots, I just got back from a vacation from my motherland and I feel depressed as fuck.

>Be me, Vietnamese
>One of the few Western born Viets who can speak, write, and read Vietnamese
>Go home to Vietnam for the first time in 6 years
>Land in Saigon
>Beautiful weather, sunny most the time (though humid and hot as fuck, but I prefer hot over cold)
>I'm practically a millionaire there with the money from wageslave job
>Hang out with my qt3.14 niece and her friends
>For the first time in my life I'm a respected elder
>Hang out with family members who love to have me around
>go out to downtown Saigon with my niece every other night
>cute and sexy Vietnamese girls everywhere downtown Saigon, better than most the Western born Asian sluts
>Visit the beach and travel the beautiful landscape of my motherland, this kind of scenery doesn't exist in Canada
>Overall a amazing country where I can feel at home with my kind, with no spaghetti and everyone in my family loves me.
>After a month I gotta go home
>Back to wageslave
>Back to abusive and annoying brother
>Back to tfw no gf
>Back to dark and depressing Canada

It's only been a day and I miss Vietnam.
>>
can you post a picture of a cute vietnamese girl? i don't know what's beautiful for you guys and i don't want biased google images results. thanks man
>>
If you really miss it then get some savings and move there, it sounds like you don't have much where you are.
>>
Why not go back and start up a business if you're practically a millionaire over there?
Start a family and hand it down to them, also is Vietnam pretty homogeneous or are there lots of immigrants?
>>
>>24084869
Corruption/Crime
>>
>this kind of scenery doesn't exist in Canada

Lol.

Are you delusional? Canada is fucking beautiful in parts.
>>
>>24084927
Same reason I want to get the fuck out of South Africa.
>>
>>24084780
You should've popped your niece's cherry when you had the chance. Now she'll lose it to your fat fuck disgusting germanic wagemaster in his next trip to Whoreistan.
>>
>>24084927
That sucks, I was thinking about moving to Ireland when I grew old enough since my dads from there and we visit quite a lot. But it's liberal govt is filling it to the brim with euro migrants and snackbars, only problem is I don't want to stay in England either. Where is a good country for a white western male these days?
>>
>>24084995
>not niggers
>>
>>24084993
If you like seeing moose fuck maybe. The rest of us, the non-Canadian, non-chronically shit-tasted members of Mankind do not.
>>
>>24085044
Mate. I'm not Canadian. The national parks there are stunningly beautiful. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>24084780

Just the opposite for me, here in the Nordic countries I am an extrovert while in my Mediterranean birth country I was a freak introvert.
>>
>>24084816
>>24084869
With the kind of money I've got, I have enough for a basic house and possibly a small business. I'd have to work really hard, so I wouldn't be able to enjoy living. I would be better to get a higher end job like IT or whatever rather than work at tiny Pho stand #45664.

It would be better if I get an education here then move, that way I'd be qualified for every single job and a business would be easier to start. Plus, the government really likes Vietnamese who go to foreign countries, learn, then come back. Another problem is immigration. My mom told me it's hard to get a citizenship to Vietnam, even if you're ethnic Vietnamese. With a Visa, she told me I can stay 90 days max, but I'm not too sure about this, I'll have to check it up.

And yes, Vietnam is pretty homogeneous. Downtown Saigon Bui Vien street is like white people quarantine. Lotta white bars and slutty Vietnamese whores there to keep expats contained. Nha Trang though, is like Russian tourist city. It's freaking gopnikville down there, but I frankly like the Russian tourists. Very family oriented people and don't intermix with my people as much as the other expats. My favourite immigrants are other East Asians like the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. Japan and Korea has been investing a lot in Vietnam recently, lots of their businesses and brands popping up. A lot of Viet girls also like wearing J/K fash too.
>>
>>24084780
Don't forget though, if you were raised in Vietnam you'd probably be as poor as shit. Your family members wouldn't think you were a big shot just because you got money and the prestige of coming from the west. Just take regular holidays and be at peace.
>>
>be hwhite american
>hate the United Kekdom of Bongistan
>think Germany is far too kucked
>can never enjoy my homelands.
>>
>>24085033
I thought it was implied with crime and corruption.

It's not like I can smell them from inside my gated community.
>>
File: 0226 - Z3VJtzW.jpg (172 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
0226 - Z3VJtzW.jpg
172 KB, 800x820
>>24084780

I guess you ain't no fortunate son.
>>
>>24085011
>Muslims: immigrants, kiddy fuckers and terrorists
>Irish: immigrants, kiddy fuckers, terrorists and drunkards

What's the matter, don't feel comfortable upgrading your social strata faminedog?
>>
Even if you moved to Vietnam, you'll run out of all that money at some point. Also once your honeymoon phase is over, you'll probably want to go back to the convenience of living in the first world. That shit also happens to foreigners who move to Japan and South Korea which are first world countries.
>>
Same, I'm Japanese and went back to Japan for the first time in 8 years.

Jesus Christ I have major yellow fever, also asian American girls are fucking ugly.
>>
>>24085055
So you're not Canadian, you're just a brony with a moose fetish? Good to know, you filth.

Fuck off to >>>/mlp/ you fucking fanboy.
>>
>>24085132
You can't have yellow fever if you're Asian. It's natural instinct to be with an Asian woman if you're an Asian man, my friend.
>>
>>24085132
>asian
>has yellow fever
Tojo-san, yellow fever only applies to non-Asians. That's like saying white people have white fever.
>>
>>24085067
You filthy Germans have ruined the world for everyone else. Die and stay died.
>>
>>24085181
In the west I've only dated white girls (and fucked one caramel), cuz asian American girls are fucking eww and slutty af.

Going to Asia has reawakened my appreciation of asians
>>
>>24085159
>not wanting to fuck Asian girls

Asian bitches are God's way of separating the fags from the men. That's why there are so many trannies in SEA, the fags know their chances of getting dicks up their asses and dick craters skyrocket if they trick dudes into thinking they're fucking Asian girls.
>>
>>24085132
Many years ago I used to know some Japanese dude online who told me he was brought up in Belgium, but at some point he decided to move to Japan and stay there. He knew how to read, write and speak Japanese though so I guess it was easier for him to blend in (if he did at all, we never talked about it). But Japanese society is shit, and if you were brought up in a non-Asian country I doubt you'd enjoy living there. I think that foreign born Japanese people also get discriminated against sometimes for not being "true Japanese".
>>
>>24085249
Good to know brother. Asian men belong with Asian women.
>>
>>24085100
Dont worrky anon, i keked at your top meme
>>
>>24085057
>my Mediterranean birth country

Look m8 just cuz Syria is near the Mediterranean doesn't mean you have Mediterranean culture. Why don't you get off 4chan and go back to kekking swedes mohammed
>>
>>24085428
ehh half of asian american men end up marrying interracially

i would say it's 10x easier for me to fuck weeb pussy than good asian pussy in the west.

usually a o-hio my name is kenji is good enough to make a weeb girl wet
>>
>>24084780
>Vietnamese
You have all the motives to be depressed.
>>
>>24085423
yeah. Japan is kind of a fucked up place. the whole not a true japanese also applies if you're only half japanese, doesn't matter if you were born there and lived among them for the first 13 years of your life. to them you're a half breed.
>>
File: 1382766709918.gif (2 MB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
1382766709918.gif
2 MB, 200x172
>>24084780

>tfw when you realize these QT's getting dicked by 40 yo western Sex Tourists
>tfw most of them will get knocked up by one of them by the time they hit 30
>>
>>24085249
>dated white girls (and fucked one caramel)
Fucking get out of this board already, Norman !
>>
>>24086005
Well, we're talking about fucking here. I'm talking about marriage. It's nice to fuck weeb girl pussy and all but in the end, you want a nice, traditional East Asian wife to settle down with
>>
>>24086054
I'm mixed Japanese/Chinese actually, it's actually not so bad as they think you're more of an oddity. I even got a job offer down there, but eww no I like my seattle salary.

my mom gets the worst of it cuz she's a dirty japanese girl that married a chinese man and lived in the west.
>>
>>24086620
That's not too bad brother. Better than a Asian-white mix. You have the heritage of 2 great Asian cultures. Can you speak both languages?

And that's pretty terrible for your mom. I used to really want to live in Japan until I grew up and learned it's not super happy anime dream land. What do the Japanese think of Vietnamese though? Vietnamese love Japan. A lot of Japanese businesses have set up in Vietnam and they're building a new Japanese embassy in Saigon. Tons of Japanese tourists too. I personally love Japan and it's culture, historically and modern, but what the IJA did in WWII is disgusting.
>>
>>24086891
I can speak both languages.

the 3 ne asians (chinese/japanese/koreans) all think south asians are beneath them. They may hate each other a lot, but they hate the other asians more.

pretty much pinoys/viets/thais = niggers.

i've heard an aunt proclaim the only useful things pinoys are for is slave labor (she has one as a maid in china)
>>
>>24085033
Well where do you think the crime and corruption come from? Anglo-Germanic white people are generally not corrupt.
>>
>>24086982
Pinoys are pretty much the niggers of Asia. They've accomplished nothing of note culturally or, technologically. The only work they can do is menial labour and even there, they're lazy fucks about it. Don't get me started on pinoy "pride". They have nothing worthy of being proud of.

Vietnamese are within the Sinosphere. It's a shame we're lumped together with the shithole that is SEA. Trust me, Vietnamese people are not like the other SEAs. We have a East Asian culture that's Chinese influenced and hard workers who actually have a culture and history. Honestly, I think East Asians shouldn't hate on each other and work together.
>>
>>24084780
My Viet brother.
>>
>>24084780
whoa, can you post a picture of yourself please?
>>
>>24085204
>polack detected
>>
File: Viet Girl.jpg (55 KB, 580x870) Image search: [Google]
Viet Girl.jpg
55 KB, 580x870
>>24084813
Not him, but here you go speaking as a Vietnamese.
>>
>>24086054
Most foreigners in Japan are trash though, as are the women who date them. It makes sense that the children of these marriages would be looked down upon.
>>
>>24084780
OP I think that your experience would be different if you weren't an honorary canadian with that first world swagger.

You have social status in your home country because you "made it" in the Western World.
>>
>>24086891
Tojo did nothing wrong!

But seriously, the Chinese killed more Chinese in the 20th century than the Japanese did. The reason why Japan invaded so easily was because the Chinese were busy killing each other in civil wars.
>>
White guy here. I've dated Chinese, Japanese and Korean but there's something about white women that makes them effortlessly superior to other women. Asian women have no passion. They're just assembly line automatons.
>>
>>24086891
This whole posts reeks of /r/asianmasculinity.

You guys are clowns. A far larger proportion of you are into white women than the proportion of white men that are into Asian women are. Ridiculously hypocritical.
>>
>>24085044
holy fuck you fucking subhuman rice nigger if you hate the west so much why dont you go back to your shitty third world hole shithole
>>
>>24087617
Asian people have no regard for nature. Vietnam is populated to subsistence levels and everywhere is a fucking insect infested rice paddy outside of the major cities. Incidentally the only buildings in the major cities that look attractive are those that were built by the French.
>>
>>24087549
nice try white woman.
>>
>>24087667
Just get some experience with actual women and then get back to me.

People are meant to be with their own kind.
>>
>>24084780
>>Land in Saigon
There is no Saigon anymore anon.....
>>
Another Viet bro reporting in. Thinking of going back to Vietnam to help out people but don't know how.
>>
>>24087723
The best way to help them is by killing yourself.
>>
>>24087604
>/r/asianmasculinity
That place is shit. It's all little babbys whining and Pinoyshits. I'm just simply against race mixing of all kinds between all races.

>>24087723
You can try doing charity work. Do you have any relatives back home? They can hook you up with a job or you can help them/their village or business out.
>>
>>24087604
>/r/asianmasculinity
Is that the Asian storm front
>>
>>24087803
First Asian bro I've met that has said that.

Good for you dude.
>>
>>24087800
no u

>>24087845
said what? asianmasc is shit or against racemixing?
>>
>>24087945
Actually been consistent in your opposition to race mixing. A lot of Asian keyboard warriors hate white men with Asian girls but have major white fever.
>>
>>24084780
>Visit the beach and travel the beautiful landscape of my motherland, this kind of scenery doesn't exist in Canada

Clear case of "grass is always greener" syndrome - Canada has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
>>
There's something to be said for being more comfortable around your own kind OP.

That being said I have Asian friends and I feel like a dick whenever I say that.
>>
>>24087698
That's narrow minded.
What if you are an outsider among your own kind?
What if you feel energized by new experiences?
>>
>>24084780
go back to your homeland senpai
>>
>>24087493
doesn't excuse the numerous war crimes
>>
>>24087129
doesn't matter you look visibly different.
I mean northern chinese/koreans/japanese are fairly interchangeable, but south east asians are completely alien in comparison.

I was talking about getting married and shit to extended family over dinner and pretty much they all showed disgust when I said , why not a viet/thai/Cambodian, as if it's a downgrade from a pure japanese/korean/chinese maiden.

I think the most hilarious thing was when I went clubbing with a viet friend in bejing (both raised in west), and I just played my japanese side, girls loved it, whilst they were like wtf dirty viet to him.
>>
>>24088117
The Chinese started the whole war through Zhang Xueliangs antics. He was the reason Japan annexed Manchuria.
>>
>>24087973
sounds like a lot of black men desu senpai
>>
This is now a Viet thread. Get in here Viet brobots.
>>
>>24088350
>tfw living in little saigon california
its nothing but mexicans, whites, and asians here and the occasional middle easterner/indian. blacks are rare here
>>
>>24088164
Ehhh, the Chinese do have beef with us Vietnamese. We've always had beef for centuries. Our relations improved when we were allied with each other under the Commie bloc but it all went to shit after the 1979 war. It's a shame really, our cultures are very similar. I would love to see China and Vietnam be friendlier with each other, but it's not easy with all those Chinese claims on our islands.

As for looks, it really depends on the Vietnamese person to be honest. Trust me when I tell you that Vietnamese girls, even ones in Vietnam have some nice pale skin, and the ones in Vietnam are very traditional and family oriented. My niece for example is pure waifu material. She cleans, cooks, does shopping, and wears the hime cut very beautifully.

If the Vietnamese girl is truly proud of her culture and heritage, she would disprove your family members and show them that Vietnamese are culturally East Asian. We;re just stuck in SEA geographically.
>>
>>24088444
Nice trips, I live in a flyover state. I wouldn't like to live in Little Saigon even if I had the means to though. The food's not enough to justify it.
>>
>>24088615
why not m8. how is your flyover state? is it hell in terms of looking for friends/dates?
>>
>>24088597
What with the focus on face other East Asians have that we also have, it really depends on which class of Vietnamese you're from.
>>
File: Richard Francis Burton.png (309 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Richard Francis Burton.png
309 KB, 400x500
>>24088643
I'm a NEET. I think that's kind of self-explantory. I will say Vietnamese in smaller communities kind of get insular in a bad way - everyone knows each other through rumors, gossip. I don't believe in any of the r/asianmasculinity stuff.
>>
I've had a viet weeb orbiter before, she hated background and wished for nothing else but to be korean.

had some heart to heart talks with her, the only positive asian role models in the west are all kpop/kdrama stars, it makes kids wanna grow up looking like that.

same with blacks girls and all the pop stars/model being caramel instead of super dark
>>
i think viets are more likely to emulate negroes than their ne asian counterparts desu
>>
File: BOOM!.jpg (58 KB, 558x373) Image search: [Google]
BOOM!.jpg
58 KB, 558x373
>>24084780
>Be me, Vietnamese
>One of the few Western born Viets who can speak, write, and read Vietnamese
>Go home to Vietnam for the first time in 6 years
>Land in Saigon
>It ain't me starts playing
>>
File: Xuan_Loc.jpg (56 KB, 648x504) Image search: [Google]
Xuan_Loc.jpg
56 KB, 648x504
>>24088734
>you'll always be labeled a butt-blasted revanchist
>>
>>24084780
Get the fuck out of my country you disgusting ungrateful gook
>>
>>24088706
>I will say Vietnamese in smaller communities kind of get insular
yeah this is kind of true. although little saigon has ~30,000 viet living in it so it's not small.
>>
>>24088824
Yeah, I never said it was. I've visited a couple time since my distant relatives live there. It's kind of feels like a weird cultural bubble.
>>
>>24088709
Same way I feel about white weebs M8. They just don't have an identity and are self loathing.
>>
vietnamese are very good at rts games. north korea and vietnam should field a people's esport team to crush the pig south koreans.
>>
>>24088659
Beauty in East Asian culture is pale skin and delicate features. Pale skin means you're of high class/nobility and darker skin means you're a peasant. In Vietnamese society, skin tone is valued a little less than other East Asians since we're in the sun all the time, skin is bound to get dark, but girls are still expected to look pretty of course, and many of them maintain nice pale skin. For males, they can afford to be a little dark since they do most of the work and breadwinning. I personally value pale skin for both males and females. I only got a tiny bit darker surprisingly after a month. I got some genes that keep my skin fairly pale, and my eyes smaller than the average Viet, almost like Chinese or Korean eyes. Hell, on the airplane, the flight attendants (Korean Air) mistook me for a Korean.
>>
>>24084780
Kill yourself you disgusting subhuman
>>
>>24089105
u ok bro
>>
>>24084780
sinh de ben canada ma biet doc, viet va noi tieng viet duoc la hay qua roi
i know the feel man, I wanna go back too
but im pretty shit with the reading and writing
>>
>>24088995
I always stay inside, but my skin isn't pale it's medium. When I said class I mean more your family background and where they lived back in the day pre-1954. I have double eyelids and normal-sized eyes and hate epicanthic folds. Shame I can't grow a beard.
>>
>>24090126
Canada la noi Tau oi bi gioi. Canada la non la cua US.
>>
>>24090266
I see. Personally, my family is from the South. My mom's side was a well off peasant family I think, while my dad was poorer. My dad did however, get conscripted into ARVN in 1974, and only finished basic when his base got overrun by VC. He was then forced into the VC for a few months then the war ended.

Don't hate your face brother, it's who you are. Just maintain your skin well, and don't tan. Ever. I find it funny how after the 19th century, most Asians lost the ability to grow beards. It's like our struggle to industrialize fucked with out facial hair capabilities.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.