[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1420758354272.jpg (26 KB, 371x181) Image search: [Google]
1420758354272.jpg
26 KB, 371x181
I need some advice ASAP guys

>girl I'm not attracted to at all is acting very interested in me
>been messaging her through an app game we've been playing but then she told me to give her my number because "this thing is annoying haha"
>texted her and now she's trying to go see a movie with me
>first time a girl has ever been this forward with me and I have no idea how to let her down easy

She's nice but seems very normie, and as I said I'm 100% not attracted to her.
How can I make it clear to her that I'm not interested without coming off as a jerk? The movie she's offering to see is one I said I wanted to see, but I don't want to go and have her interpret it as a date.
>>
>>24084595
why aintz u attracted
>>
>>24084595
invite someone else for the movie and dont respond to her texts after it
>>
first of all make sure that you wont regret declining your chance.

If you are not interested in her just make it clear to her and try to not sound like an asshole.
>>
File: 1423917285710.jpg (47 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1423917285710.jpg
47 KB, 473x500
>>24084595
Tell her you are actually a manlet. That will make her shut up.
>>
>>24084623
She's like 5/10 and Indian, and I'm just not attracted to non-white women except for extremely rare cases.

>>24084679
She trapped me on that one - everyone else in our friend group is going to see a different movie that I told her I didn't want to see.
>>
>>24084595

tell her the following, order doesn't' matter oh and try to be a little subtle about it:

- you have a small dick
- you have family problems
- you have no friends
- you're depressed
- you're worthless
- you have no ambitions in life
- you have suicidal thoughts
- you don't want kids
- you don't listen to music
- your hobbies are videogames and anime

Certified chick repellent. Source is me. Works 100% of the time.
>>
>>24084743
invite your brother or something, it doesnt need to be your friend
>>
>>24084743
I think you are confused my friend. Women have it on easy mode, no one is supposed to say no to them. Maybe you haven't been informed. So go out with her and have fun until she gets tired of you. If you completely shot her down it would hard for her, and only men are supposed to go through that.
>>
>>24084794
Thanks but none of those apply to me.

>>24084806
Both of my siblings are over 1000 miles away.
I guess I could try inviting a non-mutual friend, but I pretty much only 1 that I could ask so if he's says no then I'm SOL
>>
>>24084906

> Thanks but none of those apply to me.

It doesn't have to be true fucking normie geez
>>
YOU"LL HIT 30 YEARS OF AGE WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING PUSSY AND WONDER WHY DID YOU TURN HER DOWN. DON"T BE A FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>24084906
you could say that you dont want to go with her but that requires balls
>>
File: 1420895513323.jpg (28 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1420895513323.jpg
28 KB, 499x499
>>24084994
Honestly I'm considering just flatly refusing despite saying I wanted to see it, but that would make me feel really bad for her, and I still have to see her at least once more this Monday.

>tfw too empathetic to be a true alpha
I didn't ask for this complicated emotional bullshit!
>>
10 step guide to letting her down easy
1. Meet her at the movie alone
2. Continue dating her
3. Date for several years, move in together
4. Build a life together
5. Propose
6. Over time, she will become less into you
7. Wait for her to divorce you
8. Lose all your money/ house
9. She takes your dog
10. kill yourself
>>
It's really not that hard. Just tell her that you're going as friends. Like, if you're texting be like "Sure - as friends, right?" If she tries to make it romantic, explain that you're not into her but you like hanging out with her (if you do like hanging out with her).
>>
Just go and see what happens dont lose a friend over it
>>
File: brazilian_watching_world_cup.gif (1000 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
brazilian_watching_world_cup.gif
1000 KB, 500x281
Alright I shut her down by suggesting we find a time to see it with our other friends. One of them is a good friend of mine who had read the book it's based on (The Martian) and said he really wanted to see the movie, so I used him as an excuse.
Still feel shitty about it but hopefully I won't have to worry about this anymore.

>>24085624
Good advice but I've only known her for a few weeks at this point, I won't be too hurt if she cuts contact with me after this.
>>
>>24084906
ROFL. look at this smug ass fuck. kill yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.