[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't woman banter? Pic related: M8's ex-gf blocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 12
Why can't woman banter?

Pic related: M8's ex-gf blocked me without responding
>>
>>24084420
You don't just randomly and suddenly message someone "Hey, this guy would like to watch you and I have sex."

That's not how you communicate with a person. A person needs time to thought process, and giving everything you want to say in one message or phrase kind of makes the person you are talking to come up with an idea immediately without having to actually talk to you.

So obviously anyone would block your retarded ass.
>>
File: atmospheric1.jpg (771 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
atmospheric1.jpg
771 KB, 1500x1000
>>24085062
Don't tell me how to communicate with a person m8

I know this bitch irl and "this guy" is her ex-bf and my best friend. Nor is this out of character for me or him

NORMIE SCUM LEAVE MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: and a tip 4u muh lahdah.jpg (39 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
and a tip 4u muh lahdah.jpg
39 KB, 350x463
>>24085062
>You don't just randomly and suddenly message someone "Hey, this guy would like to watch you and I have sex."
>>
>>24085062
>That's not how you communicate with a person. A person needs time to thought process, and giving everything you want to say in one message or phrase kind of makes the person you are talking to come up with an idea immediately without having to actually talk to you.
>>
File: fedoralad speaking 2u.jpg (43 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
fedoralad speaking 2u.jpg
43 KB, 332x396
>>24085062
>So obviously anyone would block your retarded ass.
>>
File: Found a picture of you online.jpg (63 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
Found a picture of you online.jpg
63 KB, 438x470
>>24085062
>You don't just randomly and suddenly message someone "Hey, this guy would like to watch you and I have sex."
>That's not how you communicate with a person. A person needs time to thought process, and giving everything you want to say in one message or phrase kind of makes the person you are talking to come up with an idea immediately without having to actually talk to you.
>So obviously THAT WASN'T VERY CASH MONEY OF YOU anyone would block your retarded ass.
>>
>>24085062
>makes the person you are talking to come up with an idea immediately without having to actually talk to you.
>So obviously anyone would block your retarded ass.
>>
>>24085062
>That's not how you communicate with a person. A person need
>>
>>24085328
So why the hell would someone's EX care about being watched by them having sex with their friend?

Exes are kind of, exes. I don't understand what you or your friend were thinking.
>>
>>24085457
>>24085437
>>24085429
>>24085378
>>24085367
>>24085395
Come on guys, I know it's a foreign subject, but at least try to pretend like you know how to behave socially.
>>
File: Anon once again falls (...).png (65 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Anon once again falls (...).png
65 KB, 300x240
>>24085465
Its banter m7

(I typed m7 cuz ur not my m8, m7)

I brought the bants and she couldn't compete.

Typical normie-tier scum
>>
File: B A S E D kitty.png (200 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
B A S E D kitty.png
200 KB, 581x443
>>24085495
>Bottom right corner of your screen
>Its just you and me in this thread

Kekles
>>
File: muh tip.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
muh tip.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>24085495
>Come on guys, I know it's a foreign subject, but at least try to pretend like you know how to behave socially.
>u guise
>c'mon
>Its 2015
>>
>>24085495
>Come on guys, I know it's a foreign subject
>Ah yes, I myself studied foreign subjects in school such as fedora tipping and niceguyonomics
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.