[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
childhood dog just died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: gyhjk.png (1 MB, 914x600) Image search: [Google]
gyhjk.png
1 MB, 914x600
childhood dog just died
>>
File: image.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
80 KB, 592x415
HAHA FAGGOT

oh wait you said dog not cat.. Sorry man have a feel
>>
sorry man

you will gradually become okay with it and able to remember the good things without being torn apart by the grief, so mourn and grieve all you can but don't feel the panic that it will never go away

for better or worse, it goes away, so just use this time to remember

s/he would understand that you can't help that dogs have short lifespans
>>
>>24084368
WHo gives a fuck, its just a dog. The thing only recognizes resources .Get over it

>inb4 edgy

No, you dumbasses make your pets an extension of your ego and personify the thing. Its so annoying.
>>
>>24084368
Good memories will always live on.
>>
>>24084411
>shit cat owners say

Don't get me wrong, my dog stays outside since California is good weather year round (English bulldog with the house in the garage) I never let the little fucker inside on the couches or let it kick my face like them white folks but I still love the little fucker and would be extremely upset of it died. Not to mention I paid 3k for it lol
>>
>>24084444
Quads of truth tbhfam
>>
>>24084368
What was his name? Don't mute me, brobot.
>>
>>24084462
>I never let the little fucker inside on the couches or let it kick my face like them white folks but I still love the little fucker and would be extremely upset of it died. Not to mention I paid 3k for it lol

I don't believe that a black guy ever had $3k.
>>
>>24084411
found the mudslime
>>
>>24084411
>mommy loved the dog more than she loved me
>>
>>24084498
You have an higher IQ than mine.
>>
>>24084462
Why are black people so obsessed with owning pure bred animals? It seems weird considering your history.

Who are you trying to impress? Most educated white people don't care anymore.
>>
>>24084560
>>24084492

I'm an ese Holmes not a nigger

Also I breed her and get a puppy or two from every litter. Made my money back on the first litter
>>
>>24084709
Even so, my question still stands.

Mexicans have a history of racial discrimination too.
>>
File: spurdo fuggg.jpg (78 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
spurdo fuggg.jpg
78 KB, 480x446
>>24084411
Humans and dogs have co-evolved for 75,000 years. Dogs and humans literally have areas in their brains that light up with dopamine every time they interact positively with a member of the other species, and blood pressure lowers when making physical contact. Friendly reminder that if you hate dogs, there is actually something wrong with your brain.

Are you asian or something?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.