[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Chads have always been bros to me >tfw Stacys have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1960x2700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1960x2700
>tfw Chads have always been bros to me
>tfw Stacys have always been sweet and polite to me
>tfw the people who have treated me the worst in life have been fat ugly women or bitter beta men

24 year old khv neet here. I hate being a robot and I want to evolve into Chad or at LEAST to normie. Robots are just the bitter social outcasts of men, the male equivalent to those unattractive bitter feminist women. I want out of this wild ride.

I know we always complain about Chad but does anybody else here actually want to be him someday? Is it even possible to go from Robot to Chad or is it something you need to be born with?
>>
is this pic shopped?
>>
>>24084353
So you would rather lies than the truth? You don't belong here normie.
>>
>>24084376
>he doesn't remember The Fappening
>>
chad never has to try. is possible but you'd be a fake chad
>>
>>24084353
I always dreamed of being a Chad. One who lives in a really awesome condo or apartment in the city. But realize I don't have the prerequisite so gave up on that foolish dream a long time ago.
>>
>>24084353
Is that Tay Tay?

She's attractive but I'm not attracted to her in the slightest. Even seeing a look alike or horrible shoop of her sucking dick does nothing for me.
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 339x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 339x400
>>24084425
>fake chad

So something like Johnny Bravo?
>>
>>24084353
>24 year old khv neet here. I hate being a robot and I want to evolve into Chad or at LEAST to normie.
No fucking shit, moron. We all do. Even the wizchan faggots that pretend they don't do. It's just not in the cards for us. We were born wrong.
>>
>>24084564
Johnny Bravo is the king of chads, he just exists in a bizarro world where being a chad doesn't work. A world like that could only exist in the mind of some beta cartoonist that thinks too much of women.
>>
>>24084376

Kinda looks like a black guy with a white dick
>>
>>24084353
>>tfw Chads have always been bros to me
>>tfw Stacys have always been sweet and polite to me
>>tfw the people who have treated me the worst in life have been fat ugly women or bitter beta men
lol same here. Fat, ugly losers have always been the nastiest to me, while pretty girls and chads have been total bros and respectful.
>>
>>24084416
I think this pic is before the fappenig
>>
>>24084737
>that dick
>white

You're a beaner aren't you?
>>
>>24084353

>the people who have treated me the worst in life have been fat ugly women or bitter beta men

Is this not obvious to everyone. Chubby ugly women are much more snide than 8's, 9's, 10's.
>>
>>24086188
It's because they got nothing to lose
>>
>>24086738
how about some weight?
>>
Fat ugly woman have always treated me the worst too, but chads/thots always treated me bad too but to a lesser degree.

OP is a faggot for wanting to become a chad/normie. thats psychologically giving up. the chads/normies/fuccbois are sick, they indulge in their histrionic tendencies, they will never know true love, sure they will get pussy but their lives will not be fulfilling since they cannot be themselves. try to remember why you left the collective and you will realize those reasons are still valid and you are just being a little bitch and caving in to the temptation of a simpler life.
>>
i have seen countless bros turn into chads when life got too hard. they lost all their real friends in exchange for a little bit of pussy every now and then.

yes wanting to improve yourself beyond crippling depression and social anxiety is legit, but giving in to the normans is not the solution.
>>
they don't mean it. everything nice they say they don't mean, and they talk about you behind their backs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.