[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>arguing with normies I was debating with my mom about why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: JUST.png (368 KB, 601x554) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
368 KB, 601x554
>arguing with normies
I was debating with my mom about why my cousin shouldn't marry a this women with 3 black kids. I told her the statistics and the kids won't respect the provider who is my cousin. she began to attack me telling me I know nothing about love and love concurs all. I just went to the other room.

Arguing with my cousin about football and why the 49ers suck so bad. Telling him the play calling is poor,the offensive line is terrible, the QB's inability to throw to open receivers, and the TEs being mediocre at best. Gave him stats and reasons why the line and the QB wasn't preforming well. He tells me "well you never played the game, what do you know"

talking with my family about planting sowing seeds.I tell them that 90 degree days are too hot to plant lettuce and spinach. they blow me off and say "where's your credentials, you aren't a botanist' Even though I've grown spinach and lettuce for years

Why is it so hard to talk to normies about a subject without them talking about you?
>>
>>24084196
you sound like a smug know it all cunt tbqh
>>
>>24084196
Because this (>>24084235) is what they think of you, without knowing that, in fact, they are the smug know-it-all manchildren themselves.
>>
Just stop bothering
Let them suffer
The do things for the sake of doing them, not for results
>>
>>24084196

theyre not saying you are wrong

they just dont like to hear it from you, they dont like you a subhuman to challenge their ego on anything
>>
>>24084235
>>24084274
So bringing up facts about a nfl team, and planting is being a smug manchild? So no matter what I'm saying even though I know what I'm talking about I'm just discredited as a manchild?

what?
>>
>>24084358
I can't figure it out for you, but something about you does probably come over as immature to them, so they won't ever consider anything you say as possible fact or good advice.

Removing their privilege of speaking to you is what I'd do if I were in your position. Completely ignore them or just give them oneliners and cut the conversations as short as possible.
>>
>>24084358

noone cares about "facts"

just how you look and how you make them feel
>>
>>24084358
if someone constantly told you that you were wrong you'd be annoyed with them too, even if they were right
>>
>>24084413
This.
>>24084477
This guys a jew.
>>24084539
This guy is half and half.
>>
File: 1446855654802.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446855654802.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
yeah it's the worst

>talking about vidya dev stuff I'm making with a friend
>mention some feature that I have prototyped if not gotten working exactly as intended
>"no thatll never work"
>tell him it actually does work, how it works, and that I have a prototype of it at home
>"no itll never work, because i say so"
>he proceeds to describe how to do it instead in a way that actually would not work
I've been working with these tools for pretty much a decade too, and he's never made jack shit, and he tries to tell me how to do my fucking work

I legit gave up on making anything after that shit, everyone's just gonna tell you you're wrong and your shit doesn't work even if you have a functioning prototype and are waving it in their face
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.