[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should all sociopaths be exterminated en masse? They contribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: lecter.jpg (42 KB, 512x331) Image search: [Google]
lecter.jpg
42 KB, 512x331
Should all sociopaths be exterminated en masse?

They contribute nothing to society and are literal parasites. Everywhere they go, they destroy what better men have created.

/r9k/ always whines about 'muh Chad' but let me tell you, the ones you REALLY hate are the sociopaths. They're the ones responsible for the hilariously shallow social paradigms Chad now adheres to.

If there is ever another genocide in the west, it should be against these 'people.'
>>
The people in charge to make this a reality are sociopaths so it won't happen
>>
>>24084189
>moralfags
Sometimes it takes a special kind of person to step on the feelings of others to do what must be done
Go kuck yourself
>>
>>24084838
>what must be done

Elaborate
>>
All it would take is for women to stop mating with them. We could have a society of people with empathy, but it won't happen since women love the dark triad.
>>
I wonder how many sociopaths are formally diagnosed though
>>
>>24084189
Nope. They're people with problems. And problems must be solved, not exterminated. That's what life is for.
>>
this is a buzzword how the fuck can you know a sociopath?

btw if i iha
>>
>>24084189
If someone should be blamed it should be Boomers for their lack of self-awareness and their reckless disregard for everyone who isn't them.
>>
>>24084189
Tbh Op, when ever I hear someone start talking about how cool sociopaths are, I just start instantly comparing socio paths to people with down syndrome. They are literally just retarded humans. They are parasites. Remove them. End them all please.
>>
>>24085010

Only the stupid ones
>>
>>24085010
We have brain scans that can detect them now. That's progress.

Eventually we might have something approximating a 'cure', which would obviously be a preferable alternative to genocide.

>>24085009
You're just saying this because you hate women like most people in this shithole. Sociopaths can even emerge in normal families. It's rare, but it does happen.

>>24085109
>muh B00mers

These people would exist either way, it's just in this society their behaviour is probably less likely to be frowned upon.

>>24085039
They're people with problems that are unsolvable except through ridiculously advanced science that we've yet to perfect or understand. Until then, extermination is all we have, sorry.

Look at this way; they would do FAR worse to you if they thought it would benefit them. No matter how cruel we are, we'll never reach their level of depravity.
>>
>>24084189
>Kill the 1%
Good luck.
>>
How would you even identify them?

Also, this: >>24084263
>>
File: smug.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>24084189
i agree we should exterminate everyone who frequents /r9k/
>>
Are sociopaths genetic or environmental though? If its the latter then we have much bigger problems to solve. I guess you could argue both since genetics do influence your societal experiences.
>>
>>24084189
But then who would run our governments and corporations?!
>>
>>24085987
Human beings.
>>
>>24086013
>human beans
I keked
>>
>>24084189
Dr lector is a good guy, fuck you OP
>>
How do I know if I'm a sociopath?
>>
>>24086455
if you don't feel anything emotionaly, congrats, you're a part of the 1%
>>
>>24084189
>contributing to society
lmao
>literal parasites
this fucking rock(implying it even matters) would be far better off if all humans were fucking extinct.
>>
>>24084189
sociopaths contribute more to society than most autists and NEETs.
>>
>>24084189
but i am sociopath...name given to me by my father and my father before him. plz no
>>
>>24084189
>They contribute nothing to society
They run the world. Most big politicians and corporation bosses are sociopaths.
>>
>>24086823
And that's why the world is so shitty.
>>
>>24084189
I agree.. someone should make this happen.
>>
File: 1446767589371.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446767589371.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>lets kill off an entire group of people
>but we're not the sociopaths
>>
>>24087613
Sociopaths aren't people though.

And since they don't view others as people, they're too dangerous to leave alive.
>>
File: 1440621776481.jpg (15 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
1440621776481.jpg
15 KB, 215x234
>>24087647
>Sociopaths aren't people though.
>And since they don't view others as people
>>
>>24084189

Sociopaths are much less common than you think.

People just look for excuses to be selfish assholes. There's a difference.

If you think you're a sociopath, chances are you're just trying to escape the burden of being a functional, integrated human being.
>>
>>24087647
Now you're just baiting desu senpai.
>>
>>24088372
What if I took on that burden and still won't better myself as a real human bean?
>>
>>24088443

who knows.

I don't have all the answers.

Or any of them, for that matter.

I'm just parroting something my psychiatrist told me, with my own asinine opinion added onto it.

That, and I see people use it as an excuse all the time. Easier to blame it on factors beyond your control, then to admit you're shallow, selfish, and cruel.
>>
>>24084189
But if we act this out, then sociopaths have no reason not to sociopath. By giving them a chance to play society's rules, we actually hold them to a certain social standard.
>>
>>24088312
>speeders are breaking the law
>I think cops should be allowed to speed to catch them
What's wrong liberal-kun?
>>
>>24088526
I know I am shallow, selfish and cruel and I don't give a fuck. Does that make me an edgefag or just average?
>>
>>24088565
Cops should be held to a higher standard of behavior than regular citizens, but then they wouldn't get paid to murder people.
>>
The most successful Chads are often sociopaths who can use up and detach themselves from people without a second thought after wronging them in really horrible ways.
>>
>>24088565
sociopath detected
>>
>>24088601

Not sure.

People claim to be lots of things. But you never know until the moment of truth comes, do you?
>>
>>24088601
Pretty average desu. A little bit edgy. It's human nature. I try to hold myself to a higher standard but I occasionally slip up and end up disappointing myself.. I would say you should try to do better but that's just me moralfagging.
>>
>>24084189
this is perfect. let's murder all the murderers so we no longer have murderers.

if you did any fucking research before you opened your dumb mouth, you would know that there is a scientist who discovered his brain fit the profile of a psychopath. he was always a little cold, but he wasn't a monster. largely thanks to his upbringing.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-neuroscientist-who-discovered-he-was-a-psychopath-180947814/?no-ist

it's not black and white, you fucking moron. it's not just about genetics, it's about epigenetics.
>>
>>24088894
So what pissed you off today, anon?
>>
>>24088948
this stupid fucking topic and how it scares a bunch of retards into a paranoid frenzy.
>>
>>24089121
>paranoid frenzy.
where?
>>
>>24084189
>implying contributing to society gives people worth
the majority of people who contribute to society either do mundane shit or somehow do more harm than good so fuck off senpai
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.